altText
altText

Knowing where to shop and not to shop .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Banned member2
Anonymous

Knowing where to shop and not to shop . Empty
PostSubject: Knowing where to shop and not to shop .   Knowing where to shop and not to shop . Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:35 pm

I have a Bulgarian partner so i have a head start on most people when it comes to shops . Seen comments on this forum and others that tool are expensive here and i am going to bring a fire over from England as you cant get good quality goods in Bulgaria . Well if you only shop in Pratiker then it is easy to come to that conclusion . You can get good quality goods here but then you have to learn how to shop and shops like pratiker will charge you for the covenants of taking it from the self and putting it in the basket , I would say that you can get most tools of high specification slightly cheaper here than in the UK . And wood burning fires a lot cheaper I know a firm that makes them only for export to England , and furniture the chipboard type cheaper as well in fact there is a firm that makes it for Ikea but you can do better than that , good luck with your shopping .
Back to top Go down
Pavlova
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Knowing where to shop and not to shop .   Knowing where to shop and not to shop . Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:36 pm

I have to agree Johnbaz.The local hardware and plumbing shops are definately better value than praktiker..Learn a bit of the lingo,smile and wait for the results mind you the better quality furniture is very expensive here hence bring your own if you can.
Same with food shopping.Support the smaller local shops as the quality is good and usually less expensive than the supermarkets
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Knowing where to shop and not to shop .   Knowing where to shop and not to shop . Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:49 pm

Just yesterday 12mm raw bold in Pratiker 2.81 found for 0.82 . And the price of there copper pipe well they must be joking . This is the same for there electrical goods . They sell a tig welding touch in there twice the prise of my welding supplier but then it took me a year to find the shop . And it was owned by the person i buy my steel from and she never said .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowing where to shop and not to shop .   Knowing where to shop and not to shop . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knowing where to shop and not to shop .

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1