what can go wrong with spaghetti

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

what can go wrong with spaghetti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: what can go wrong with spaghetti   what can go wrong with spaghetti - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:45 am

First topic message reminder :

nothing, i hear you say, you pop it in a pan of boiling water and serve when ready. g
I made spaghetti bolognaise the other night, put the spaghetti in to cook, after 6 minutes turned to glue or the consistency of wall paper paste :what can go wrong with spaghetti - Page 2 3897195628:
the instructions are all in bulgarian, so that did not help.
we looked at all our packets of spaghetti and found a red packet series number 11 and a blue packet series number 5. i never knew there was different spaghetti but it looks like there is a wide range of spaghetti. what can go wrong with spaghetti - Page 2 3135333095

so which colour code and serial number do you need for spaghetti bolognaise and what are the other types of spaghetti used for. c

anyone in need of a decorator, give me a call. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: what can go wrong with spaghetti   what can go wrong with spaghetti - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Spaghetti that Italian is it not ? The Greeks they smash plates dont they , Bulgaria never seen a Spaghetti bush here . What am i trying to say horses for courses mamma mia stick to the Italian stuff .
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: what can go wrong with spaghetti   what can go wrong with spaghetti - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:49 pm

according to history, the arabs had pasta in the 5th century and introduced it to italy in the 9th century. that would make it an arab dish [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] the marco polo myth that he brought spaghetti from china in the 12th century has been dismissed.

a history lesson on a monday, unless anyone knows more. c
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: what can go wrong with spaghetti   what can go wrong with spaghetti - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Yes no problem with my Italian pasta , you must be cooking it the Arab way , who are the inventors of polycell after all .
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: what can go wrong with spaghetti   what can go wrong with spaghetti - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

do you need any decorating doing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: what can go wrong with spaghetti   what can go wrong with spaghetti - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:43 pm

No but now we know if you throw it at the wall and it sticks so will the wallpaper .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what can go wrong with spaghetti   what can go wrong with spaghetti - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what can go wrong with spaghetti

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2