altText
altText

UK Qualified Electrical Contractor in BG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The UK BG Sparky

UK Qualified Electrical Contractor in BG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: UK Qualified Electrical Contractor in BG   UK Qualified Electrical Contractor in BG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

My Name is John Evans and I am a Fully Qualified UK Electrician, with all the Certificates to prove this. I Live in Palamatsa nr Popovo, I moved here in June 2011 and have seen some of the most horrendous wiring I've ever come across. Not one of the houses I've been to have been up to any type of standard, these include so-called newly wired houses that have been done by people calling themselves Electricians.

Please don't ever be tempted to cut corners, it's never worth it.

I offer a full range of services, These include all Domestic, Commercial and Industrial, Installations and Re-wires, also full Inspection and Tests of old and new installations with full reports and recommendations, all my work is carried out to BS 7671, and carries a 12 labour warranty, the client is also given a certificate of works when the work is completed.

Please feel free to contact me 24/7 even if it’s just for some advice.
message here or via Facebook

Please always ask to see proof of electrical competence from anyone you ask to work on your home as it is your life and property.

Personal data removed for 'security reasons' please contact John via pm thanks Mod

Last edited by 140 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Personal data removed for 'security reasons')
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

UK Qualified Electrical Contractor in BG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK Qualified Electrical Contractor in BG   UK Qualified Electrical Contractor in BG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:06 pm

The UK BG Sparky wrote:
Hi, I have had to have this done to get evrything up and running here.

Pleased to hear it. UK Qualified Electrical Contractor in BG - Page 3 2581928987
Back to top Go down

UK Qualified Electrical Contractor in BG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3