Any news yet.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Any news yet..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Any news yet.....   Any news yet..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:53 am

First topic message reminder :

is there any news of varna airport opening on time, 1st march i believe. I want to book a flight, but i dare not in case is does not open on time. so its just a waiting game. Any news yet..... - Page 2 794030042
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Any news yet.....   Any news yet..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:32 pm

mmm their flights seem limited. why are they only doing 3 daily domestic flights from varna to sofia, when they used to be every hour. its making it hard to book a holiday with a sofia connection, i have either only 1 hour 40 mins window for connection or 7 hours or an overnight stay in sofia and go the next day. Any news yet..... - Page 2 794030042
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Any news yet.....   Any news yet..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:23 pm

I think the flights in Bulgaria are getting harder to find and the future as far as flights are concerned isn't looking good either I think this is why a lot of people have opted to drive . s
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Any news yet.....   Any news yet..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:05 am

starlite wrote:
mmm their flights seem limited. why are they only doing 3 daily domestic flights from varna to sofia, when they used to be every hour. its making it hard to book a holiday with a sofia connection, i have either only 1 hour 40 mins window for connection or 7 hours or an overnight stay in sofia and go the next day. Any news yet..... - Page 2 794030042

You had better book that flight now star. What has happened about all the hype on the Balchik Airport. There was talk about it opening in April but they forgot to tell us which year Any news yet..... - Page 2 1865348797

[size=85:80yw70ys]report from Sofia Echo, Mar 5th
The airports in Sofia and at the Black Sea town of Balchik will be offered on concession jointly, Deputy Transport Minister Kamen Kichev said on March 4 2012, Bulgarian media reported.

Kichev was speaking at a ceremony at which Transport Minister Ivailo Moskovski officially re-opened Varna Airport, which had been closed for four months for its runway to be redone.

While the official re-opening ceremony was on March 4, Varna Airport resumed operations on February 29.

Work on the renewed runway was completed in 137 days with 150 000 tons of asphalt being laid in a total 40 million leva investment. New drainage systems and there were extensions to the side lanes of the runway, according to a report by Bulgarian National Television. Any news yet..... - Page 2 3386807041

Moskovski said that the Bourgas and Varna airport concessions were good examples of public-private partnership.

New terminals at Varna and Bourgas airports will be ready next year. Investments by the concession-holders will exceed 120 million euro.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Any news yet.....   Any news yet..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 am

mmm, there is something going on, a big mast has gone up about a mile from balchik and some building is being constructed which may be a air traffic control tower, who knows. Any news yet..... - Page 2 2345823347
not taking any chances, i have booked a flight from varna. g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any news yet.....   Any news yet..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any news yet.....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2