View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

This post has been added by Admin on behalf of oddball

Doogle has decided he wants to raise funds to help the children in the Silistra Orphanage and as he needs a holiday, he has suggested the following:

Where is Doogle going on holiday

Look at the chart and pick one or more of the countries you think Doogle will be going on holiday to. Pm your name and Telephone number to Admin with your choice/s  and pay 50p for each country you choose to Paypal via [email=jjflso@aol. ></a>com]jjflso@aol.
com[/email] when you make the payment can you make sure you choose the option of Personal then Gift this way Silistra Orphanage will get the whole amount, can you also mark it clearly with your user Id and also the word Doogle

Once all the boxes are completed, we will than open the envelope to reveal Doogles destination and the person who has selected this box will win our lovely Doogle.

Good Luck

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Doogle

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:05 pm

I forgot to wish Doogle a Merry Christmas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and to say I hope he has a good holiday when he goes, I take it he still doesn't have enough funds to go ? anyway lets hope someone comes along to help him soon
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:56 pm

Doogle said thank you very much Admin and hope everyone has a happy New Year. He is still waiting and hoping his holidays will come soon.

I have explained that he will have to wait for a bit longer, as people have been very busy preparing for Christmas and New Year. Bless him he said 'I understand and thats ok, I will wait' He also said to say a to everyone who has already picked a holiday country. He loves you all and he will keep watching.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:53 pm

I hope he gets sorted soon or he will mis his flight I assume thats his ticket he is holding ?

sarah
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:12 pm

Hum, that is his destination Sarah, I have to lock it away in the safe from him now as, the little monkey keeps trying to have a peep He says to whis everyone a

Oddy
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:59 pm

I,ve just sent the info to Ashley I am having a go to see if I can get Doogle off on his hols
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Update for Doogle's trip

Still plenty of places left

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:34 pm

scott wrote:
I,ve just sent the info to Ashley I am having a go to see if I can get Doogle off on his hols

Well done scott
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Scott Doogle will be so happy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oddy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:33 pm

I see Doogle still hasn't gone on his hols yet ? come on people whats 50p to see a childs face light up
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Oh Nets thanks for the reminder Poor Doogle is feeling very sorry for himself now, he can't wait to go on his hols [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Doogle does seem's to be struggling to get his holiday sorted out so from here on whatever you donate to Doogle's holiday I will match so if you buy 10 countries, so will I so come on start digging
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:30 pm

how nice is that well done to you Ashley I hope someone takes you up on it

sarah
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:39 am

Sarah wrote:
I hope someone takes you up on it

Hee Hee

Admin wrote:
Doogle does seem's to be struggling to get his holiday sorted out so from here on whatever you donate to Doogle's holiday I will match

Better get your hand in your pocket ... I've just bought Bahamas, Jamaica and Malta!

Now, if anyone else can stick their hand in their pocket for a miserly 50p to help those kids less fortunate than themselves, Doogle will soon be away on his Hols!

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:55 am

ChrisQBG wrote:
Ashley

Just sent you £1.50 via PayPal for Doogle.

Can you put me down for Bahamas, Jamaica and Malta please.

Looks like I've just cost you £1.50 as well then!

And I've taken Romania Russia & Rwanda well done all

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:48 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Guys you are just fantastic!!! so much. I will have a word with Doogle this evening and give him the good news.

Thank a million times over for supporting Doogle Ash you have been just wonderful Chris you too have been great you are a diamond

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is Doogle going on holiday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next