View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

This post has been added by Admin on behalf of oddball

Doogle has decided he wants to raise funds to help the children in the Silistra Orphanage and as he needs a holiday, he has suggested the following:

Where is Doogle going on holiday

Look at the chart and pick one or more of the countries you think Doogle will be going on holiday to. Pm your name and Telephone number to Admin with your choice/s  and pay 50p for each country you choose to Paypal via [email=jjflso@aol. ></a>com]jjflso@aol.
com[/email] when you make the payment can you make sure you choose the option of Personal then Gift this way Silistra Orphanage will get the whole amount, can you also mark it clearly with your user Id and also the word Doogle

Once all the boxes are completed, we will than open the envelope to reveal Doogles destination and the person who has selected this box will win our lovely Doogle.

Good Luck

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Doogle

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:31 am

Doogle has a spring in his step now The sun is shining and he is considering his options although he said he might go to Bulgaria with Dougie for a week or too, just to keep him company mind

Oddy

Last edited by 140 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:37 am

So long as he leaves these here and gets back in time to let us all know where he's going that's fine

Admin wrote:
Doogle does seem's to be struggling to get his holiday sorted out so  from here on whatever you donate to Doogle's holiday I will match so if you buy 10 countries, so will I so come on start digging

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:30 am

Admin wrote:
So long as he leaves these here and gets back in time to let us all know where he's going that's fine

Admin wrote:
Doogle does seem's to be struggling to get his holiday sorted out so from here on whatever you donate to Doogle's holiday I will match so if you buy 10 countries, so will I so come on start digging

Well done Guys only 71 more countries to go and Doogle will be off on his hols.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:06 am

Come on folks, who hasn't yet spent 50p to help the Silistra orphanage?

Roll Up, Roll Up, bag your countries now for a worthy cause!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:33 am

Bump!

So, with over three hundred members who are 'interested' in Bulgaria, only a dozen or so are prepared to shell out 50p (yes ... FIFTY PENCE) to help orphans here?

Everyone gets decent help, advice and chat here ... so surely 50p is not such a big price to donate to help Bernie and Doug's cause to give a better live to children?

Those who don't wish to donate, please explain why.

Those that do .. please get on with it!

Chris
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Admin wrote:
This post has been added by Admin on behalf of oddball

Doogle has decided he wants to raise funds to help the children in the Silistra Orphanage and as he needs a holiday, he has suggested the following:

Look at the chart and pick one or more of the countries you think Doogle will be going on holiday to. Pm your name and Telephone number to Admin with your choice/s  and pay 50p for each country you choose to Paypal via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] when you make the payment can you make sure you choose the option of Personal then Gift this way Silistra Orphanage will get the whole amount, can you also mark it clearly with your user Id and also the word Doogle

Once all the boxes are completed, we will than open the envelope to reveal Doogles destination and the person who has selected this box will win our lovely Doogle.

Good Luck

[size=183]Doogle[/size]

REFRESH THE FIRST POSTING

Just a quick note to say Doogle has family come to him for Easter      He is so happy     I will post some photos a little later.  

Oddy  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi Guys

Well we have some very exciting news Doogle has had his Grandchildren up from London to visit him.  Scooter who is 11 and  Sofia who is 12.  The girls are visiting for two weeks and Doogle is so excited.  He has not see them for a while now.  They are planning all sort of events, going the the P'Boro Phantom Ice hockey game and will meet Tom the Phantom's mascot.  They will  visit the Girl Guides in Orton and Stilton and might even pop into my work place. They even want to got to PC Howard Ltd to see the huge big truck and meet the guys.

The have had so many eggs that they are both sick of the sight of chocolate - But Scooter says this is the best holiday she has ever had and is really glad Granddad Doogle is still at home and not on his holidays.  Sofia said they will be coming back for Christmas.

Last edited by 140 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Hi Bernie I can see the resemblance I bet you have your hands full at the moment .
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Oh Ash you have now idea What with Dougie gone to Bulgaria now I have to cope on my own, have to hold down a full time job, have to oversee all the Orphanage projectS and now take on Doogle and the girls - I must be mad

Berni
Back to top Go down
Goohbur
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:48 am

right

first is doogle still ready for holidays???

second how in the name of god do i set up a paypal account?? to all you clever clogs i never had a need for one before but it seems i need one now to send doogle away QUICK before I go mad looking at that EVEIL grin of his.

so if someone can explain............dummy style how do do this thingy i'll help out and maybe even thrown in a bit of spends too

the goohbur
Back to top Go down
Goohbur
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:52 am

pss

forgot to ask, will doogle be ok tiolet and eating wise?? do we need to help with some of those over size pads and such like?? and it costs more than a penny to get into a loo
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:18 am

Goohbur wrote:
second how in the name of god do i set up a paypal account??

Hi Goohbur

PayPal is a secure method of paying for goods online using funds from either your bank account or a credit card.

If you go to:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's a lot more information about how it works and how you can create an account.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Admin wrote:

Admin wrote:
Doogle does seem's to be struggling to get his holiday sorted out so from here on whatever you donate to Doogle's holiday I will match so if you buy 10 countries, so will I so come on start digging

Admin wrote:

g

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:29 am

Any more news on Doogle's holiday ? it looks like he may be going to Sunny Wales Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 2381841692
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Admin wrote:
Any more news on Doogle's holiday ? it looks like he may be going to Sunny Wales Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 2381841692

Now we've got lots of new members on board, I thought I'd kick this off again ... I'm sure there's a few kind folks that will join in and donate just 50p to make life so much better for some Bulgarian orphans!

g
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Glad you lifted this one up again I was looking for it earlier and got distracted. Anyway folks don't forget what I said below

Admin wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Doogle going on holiday   Where is Doogle going on holiday - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next