Holiday let's in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Holiday let's in Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Holiday let's in Bulgaria   Holiday let's in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:20 am

:Howdy:This is important information for posters who are owners of property in Bulgaria and apart from having their own vacation in it, use it for letting. As we all know the letting business has taken a big decline this year mainly from the western block of the European Union, so why try the eastern block
I have received an email from a Polish holiday letting company claiming that many Poles are looking at Bulgaria for their holiday's. The company are offering to pick up an existing advert, ie, Holidaylettings, Owners abroad etc and translating from English into Polish for £25.00 and on top of that they are giving free advertising for the first year, Is it worth a try ?

If you are interested log into [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Holiday let's in Bulgaria 3367882216 s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Holiday let's in Bulgaria   Holiday let's in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:25 pm

Holiday let's in Bulgaria 1763269238 Holiday let's in Bulgaria 1763269238

Thanks for that info Willow g Looks like there is a market for holidays after all Holiday let's in Bulgaria 1069384364 c
Back to top Go down
Pavlova
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Holiday let's in Bulgaria   Holiday let's in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:34 pm

Well I used them last year and didnt get one enquiry.I wont be renewing this year....
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Holiday let's in Bulgaria   Holiday let's in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:02 pm

I will give it a go,and we are looking at buying another property,just to rent out,close to sunny beach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday let's in Bulgaria   Holiday let's in Bulgaria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday let's in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1