Is spring here yet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

Is spring here yet? Empty
PostSubject: Is spring here yet?   Is spring here yet? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:29 pm

I just wondered if anyone has any signs of spring yet? this time last year we was well into it, I have noticed more birds about which is a good sign.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Is spring here yet?   Is spring here yet? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:58 pm

:m4: :C: :m4:

Spring what spring Brrrrrr Is spring here yet? 2381841692
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Is spring here yet?   Is spring here yet? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:24 pm

The weather is very windy in Turkey. Nice for drying the washing but, too cold to sit out in.
Last year it went from winter straight into summer with no spring or build up to the heat. The birds are all getting ready to have the first of their young. Shrubs are getting new leaves but this wind is going to damage any new growth if it carries on.
Come on weather it is time to settle down. s s
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Is spring here yet?   Is spring here yet? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:18 am

This post is about Spring in central Bulgaria just south of Veliko Turnovo and, yes, it is Spring here. Several beautiful sunny days sitting in the garden or doing gardening. Then some cold and rainy weather then back to warm sun. Typical Spring weather which is not every day sunshine like Summer. The fruit trees are blossoming and we have had the snowdrops, daffodils, hyacinths, primroses, pansies and now tulips out. Last year we had very late snow at this time which killed all the blossom and ruined the crops. However, I will agree that the vines and blossom is a bit late but that's because of the rather cold nights I think. s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is spring here yet?   Is spring here yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is spring here yet?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1