View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity   Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi Folks I just thought I would share this with you all.

I'm pleased to announce that My bulgaria portal and other forum members are actively sponsoring a very worthy cause in Bulgaria, "
AidBG"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AidBG is a volunteer group dedicated to the care and welfare of the many dogs and cats that live on the streets in the South Varna area of Bulgaria, for more information please visit their website [url=http:
//www.
aidbg.
com:3909leht][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We are holding a very special event to raise money for AidBG – Animals In Distress Bulgaria and
BSAPP – Bulgarian Society for Animal Protection and Preservation.

CHARITY DINNER & AUCTION
St Nicholas Day – Sunday 6th December
At the Secret Garden Bar and Restaurant –Avren Village
Dinner – 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Auction – 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm

Tickets for the dinner are just 20 leva per head and can be booked directly from Philippa on 0510 62339 / 0887 249890 – but hurry they are selling out fast! Please also confirm your choice of courses at the time.

If you are travelling a distance she can also arrange B&B for 15 leva per night.

If you can’t attend the dinner but would like to attend the Auction you will be made most welcome – just come along at 8:00 pm and bring your friends!

Attached is the Auction Catalogue, which lists all the lots going under the hammer as well as the full menu, information about the charity and the current campaigns we are fund raising for.

If you live too far away to attend the event, you can still support us in other ways, please have a look at the last page for details.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Our Sponsors for this event – their continued generosity and unwavering support is greatly appreciated. Please take the time to have a look at their pages.

A special thank you must also go to Philippa, Petra and John, without whom this event wouldn’t be possible – Thank You!

Finally, please forward this information on to anyone whom you think will be interested in attending, the more the merrier and of course the more money we raise the more we can do for the animals.

Thank you

Jacquie New
Founder AidBG – [url=http:
//www.
aidbg.
Varna Branch of BSAPP – [url=http:
//www.
bulgariadogs.
webs.

Last edited by 2 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity   Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Welcome to the form Jacqui and good luck with all you are doing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sarah
Back to top Go down
jacquienew
Anonymous

PostSubject: Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity   Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Many thanks Sarah,
Nice to meet you and everyone on here - it's nice to have such a good forum - well done Ashley and all concerned for setting it up
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity   Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:21 pm

welcome jacquienew and I too think your doing a fantastic job for these animals, and yes I agree I think all those that have created this site have done something that is so different from the others so well done all round
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity   Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Well done to you Jacqui and all the best for the future
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
jacquienew
Anonymous

PostSubject: Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity   Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:55 am

Hi everyone,

I just thought I would share a bit of an update with you all - we have now got together a "
Wish List"
for our shelter animals. As you are all aware the winters here get to below freezing regularly - which is no fun if you are stuck outside in a kennel - in order to keep our shelter animals warm, safe and entertained we've come up with a list of things which we urgently need.

All of these can be bought online (some from 2 Bulgarian webstores so the delivery costs are low) and can be delivered straight to our address in Sofia.

Full details of the list, the webstores (plus another link for things we can't get here) and the delivery address are on the AidBG website -this is the link:

[url=http:
//www.
aidbg.
com/ourwishlist.
htm:42rgt6w6][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So if you want to help by "
Giving Them A Gift This Christmas"
this is the perfect way to do it.

Many thanks
Jacquie
AidBG
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity   Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Thanks for the update jacquie I have also added your event to the group on face book I hope you don't mind I just felt it would get you noticed even more [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jacquienew
Anonymous

PostSubject: Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity   Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:05 pm

Hi Ashley,

I got it last night and had a look - excellent idea thank you very much. I wonder if you would mind telling people to e-mail me if they want a copy of the Auction Catalogue to look at? would that be ok.

Thanks again

Jacquie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity   Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:09 pm

No Problem I will do it now

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity   Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:23 pm

Hi Jacqui thanks a million for joining great to see you here and wishing you all the best with your cause - You are doing a blinding job. well done!! I can see we will have take a box or two over for you in Sept for your little ones.

Best of luck at the event.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity   Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Just a reminder to everyone that the event is on the 6th December see below for details

AidBG is a volunteer group dedicated to the care and welfare of the many dogs and cats that live on the streets in the South Varna area of Bulgaria, for more information please visit their website [url=http:
//www.
aidbg.
com:1ynl3l8i][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We are holding a very special event to raise money for AidBG – Animals In Distress Bulgaria and
BSAPP – Bulgarian Society for Animal Protection and Preservation.

CHARITY DINNER & AUCTION
St Nicholas Day – Sunday 6th December
At the Secret Garden Bar and Restaurant –Avren Village
Dinner – 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Auction – 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm

Tickets for the dinner are just 20 leva per head and can be booked directly from Philippa on 0510 62339 / 0887 249890 – but hurry they are selling out fast! Please also confirm your choice of courses at the time.

If you are travelling a distance she can also arrange B&B for 15 leva per night.

If you can’t attend the dinner but would like to attend the Auction you will be made most welcome – just come along at 8:00 pm and bring your friends!

Attached is the Auction Catalogue, which lists all the lots going under the hammer as well as the full menu, information about the charity and the current campaigns we are fund raising for.

If you live too far away to attend the event, you can still support us in other ways, please have a look at the last page for details.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Our Sponsors for this event – their continued generosity and unwavering support is greatly appreciated. Please take the time to have a look at their pages.

A special thank you must also go to Philippa, Petra and John, without whom this event wouldn’t be possible – Thank You!

Finally, please forward this information on to anyone whom you think will be interested in attending, the more the merrier and of course the more money we raise the more we can do for the animals.

Thank you

Jacquie New
Founder AidBG – [url=http:
//www.
aidbg.
Varna Branch of BSAPP – [url=http:
//www.
bulgariadogs.
webs.

Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity   Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:04 am

All the best for Sunday Jacquienew hope it goes well and you raise a bundle
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity   Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:54 pm

Good luck from me to jacquie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sarah
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity   Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Hi does anyone know how this event went? I just wondered if it went well
Back to top Go down
jacquienew
Anonymous

PostSubject: Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity   Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:00 am

Hi all,

I am just taking this opportunity to let you all know how the Charity Auction and Dinner went - the target was 1,000 BG Leva and in total we raised 972 BG leva!! This is a wonderful result and I want to say a BIG THANKYOU to all of those who came and those who sponsored the event.

A special thanks must go to Cindy Preyzner from [url=http:
//www.
AngloInfo.
com:31mkq3qd][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - BG who made a 6 hour journey to come and support us - many thanks Cindy - hope the Crystal Decanter and Glasses get lots of use over the Holiday Season! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also to George from British Lion Food Store - I am so sorry you missed it - it would have been great to meet up - and I hope you are OK and weren't hurt from the Car Accident, I only found out last night.

Finally please have a look at the HOLIDAY COMPETITION details I have posted in the forum today - this is a fantastic prize and I hope you all enter and I wish you the best of luck!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Many thanks
Jacquie
[url=http:
//www.
aidbg.
com:31mkq3qd][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BSAPP Varna - [url=http:
//www.
bsapp.
org:31mkq3qd][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity   Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:13 pm

Just looked at that post Jacquie and it is a fantastic prize well done to all of you who helped to raise these funds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity   Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your forum and other Members support a Bulgarian Charity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next