View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Member numbers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Member numbers   Member numbers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone hope your all enjoying the start of the new year g Some of you may have noticed the the member numbers seem to be going up and then down and thinking your going blind :shocked1:well your not we seem to have an idiot at the moment trying to get onto the forum who has tried several times but with out any success Member numbers - Page 3 2706089290 The staff and |I are onto this and no matter how much they try it won't happen! not on this forum, the software that this forum uses is the most up to date and the most secure available, look at the list from today alone who failed miserably Member numbers - Page 3 1865348797 Member numbers - Page 3 1865348797

Hodedacenoice
Tapelolosheks
XRumerTest
snovikofff
Gamersscutars
Phadonvanione
attasioky
lissasverdlova
Enuddypeedume
EralseSensess
gina
Galmaccouck
nancyd589
Catelehas
Neerttees
FeseTiffeta
Terfedgehor
woloZetefen
davidsmithjrppp
Annonemaenhaf
vatorgaloVoft
Balallar
Pharmacy Generic az
Ambusiaabnons
AbendAttaib
xavoaflo
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Member numbers   Member numbers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 am

Firstly a very BIG THANK YOU to Willowsend for saying what I feel is happening in many areas of the internet and not just forums. I have been threatened that 'my reputation will soon be in the gutter'. Why, what have I done? I was once a member of that forum that's how I know. Secondly, maybe I am going off topic a bit,but when someone mentioned that everyone knows who it is that is trying to get onto this forum I just wondered how they know that for sure when I understood its only Admin that knows IP and email addresses. It seemed to me odd that some people seem to know things unknown to the majority of this forum. This did seem to relate to the topic of forum members. Sorry if I went off topic. I'll shut up now although its a possibility that there are duplicate members here too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member numbers   Member numbers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:04 am

oldun wrote:
Firstly a very BIG THANK YOU to Willowsend for saying what I feel is happening in many areas of the internet and not just forums.

I have been threatened that 'my reputation will soon be in the gutter'. Why, what have I done? I was once a member of that forum that's how I know.
May I ask if you have been threatened by any of our members and if so can you pm me with the details and I will deal with it

Secondly, maybe I am going off topic a bit,but when someone mentioned that everyone knows who it is that is trying to get onto this forum I just wondered how they know that for sure when I understood its only Admin that knows IP and email addresses. It seemed to me odd that some people seem to know things unknown to the majority of this forum.

I think if you look at the posts in question it seems to be speculation since no one has mentioned any names ? you are correct I am the only one who has access to Ip's

This did seem to relate to the topic of forum members. Sorry if I went off topic. I'll shut up now although its a possibility that there are duplicate members here too.

I'm sure your right there is no way of me or anyone else knowing that but I do try to keep an eye on duplicate Ip's but this will soon be eliminated by an automatic check of Ip's and duplicates by the system

g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Member numbers   Member numbers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:14 am

Well there you go its just speculation which is a human trait, but if you were/are a member of the forum not mentioned then you will know about all the vile posts on there about allsorts of people on all other forums which is why the forum was set up in the first place by a member thats banned from any respectable forum! so you knowing this makes it even more surprising why you think that if any of us are talking about the forum never mentioned in this topic you don't seem to approve or is it that you condone all the vile posts by certain members? just my thoughts!! Sorry admin but I had to reply to this since we all know the forum that oldun is talking about and the damage it tried to do to this forum and bib and more importantly the the damage they tried to do to members on all forums.
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Member numbers   Member numbers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:50 am

I've just looked through this thread and can't see any mention of anyone saying "
I have been threatened that 'my reputation will soon be in the gutter'"
except you so I think you must be getting this from another forum your a member of Member numbers - Page 3 3023850720
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: Member numbers   Member numbers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:48 pm

Admin wrote:
Hello everyone hope your all enjoying the start of the new year g Some of you may have noticed the the member numbers seem to be going up and then down and thinking your going blind :shocked1:well your not we seem to have an idiot at the moment trying to get onto the forum who has tried several times but with out any success Member numbers - Page 3 2706089290 The staff and |I are onto this and no matter how much they try it won't happen! not on this forum, the software that this forum uses is the most up to date and the most secure available, look at the list from today alone who failed miserably Member numbers - Page 3 1865348797 Member numbers - Page 3 1865348797

Hodedacenoice
Tapelolosheks
XRumerTest
snovikofff
Gamersscutars
Phadonvanione
attasioky
lissasverdlova
Enuddypeedume
EralseSensess
gina
Galmaccouck
nancyd589
Catelehas
Neerttees
FeseTiffeta
Terfedgehor
woloZetefen
davidsmithjrppp
Annonemaenhaf
vatorgaloVoft
Balallar
Pharmacy Generic az
Ambusiaabnons
AbendAttaib
xavoaflo

Have some of you people forgotten what this topic is about :Headbang:all admin was doing here is letting you all know what was wrong with the member count and in a very lighthearted way at that and now its turning into some sort of espionage or worse for gods sake people get a grip and oldun you should know better Member numbers - Page 3 3135333095 your not even mentioned here or as pointed out by others....... any other forum either Member numbers - Page 3 794030042 rant over Member numbers - Page 3 1536469901
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Member numbers   Member numbers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:05 pm

Sorry but I have to reply to Meandmine. If your reputation was about to be put in the gutter wouldn't you be upset? No this wasn't said on this forum or Mybulgarianforum but on another site which was originally this one but disappeared only to be resurrected to say things which it wouldn't be politic to post here. I naturally assumed it was from this forum. I only saw it when a 'friend' gave me the link. I sincerely wish they hadn't. I feel I have been used by people unkown for reasons unknown although its now becoming clearer that there is some kind of war on between certain not very nice people.
I just want to say that I am not taking sides with anyone. I am honest as the day is long. I have posted on forums for over 5 years with no trouble, warnings or bans and I am very upset that all this has happened. I have no idea of the truth of the matter or who is behind any of it. I hope to continue to post when the mood takes me because I love my life in Bulgaria where I have lived for over 6 years. I only want to help people enjoy life here as well even though it can be difficult at times.
I hope this clears my involvement in whatever is going on and I hope that bogus forum disappears as quickly as it appeared.
Sorry if this is off topic but Admin is right to be suspicious of new members if what has happened to me is likely to happen to others. Member numbers - Page 3 3135333095
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: Member numbers   Member numbers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Hi oldun I am sorry that you seem to have been a victim somewhere, I have just looked at the old forum and possibly the post in question but I don't see any mention of you so I think whoever told you that your are being maligned is not being truthful with you, I do know that the old forum was hacked into sometime back but by whom ? I only know this because I contacted admin about it and I know he is trying to get it sorted by the host company which is what he said, but he seems to be having problems with them doing anything about it which I also believe is probably why we changed to this forum ? this is only my views but I am sorry about what you are going through but as said I don't see any mention of you there Member numbers - Page 3 3367882216
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Member numbers   Member numbers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Hi People,

I have been informed and subsequently advised to post here, that the forum we are all aware of, on which Netsniper and others have been attacked is starting something else up now. The Admin there "
Sova"
is now using Coriolanus to sign on with. As you all know that is my sign on here and I have nothing whatever to do with that forum. In time, no doubt, it will become apparent what they are up to with these actions. However, right now, I would just like to make it crystal clear that the Coriolanus on that other forum is not me and is not connected to me in any way.

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Member numbers   Member numbers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Take no notice George we all know who it is and that they can't be trusted so just ride over it Member numbers - Page 3 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Member numbers   Member numbers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:52 pm

s

Yes indeed, like all gossip in one ear out the other g

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

PostSubject: Re: Member numbers   Member numbers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:33 am

Agreed let them get on with their silly games Member numbers - Page 3 794030042
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Member numbers   Member numbers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:37 am

oddball wrote:
Re: Member numbers
by oddball » 22 Jan 2011 01:52

Yes indeed, like all gossip in one ear out the other

Oddy

Thanks for all your replies. As has been pointed out to me, that site does get a lot of hits from non-members and the problem with that is, they may think that coriolanus is me. The problem with that is that that coriolanus may start spouting rubbish, libel or whatever you want and people may associate that with me.

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Member numbers   Member numbers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:46 am

coriolanus wrote:
oddball wrote:
Re: Member numbers
by oddball » 22 Jan 2011 01:52

Yes indeed, like all gossip in one ear out the other

Oddy

The problem with that is that that coriolanus may start spouting rubbish,

Regards, George.

No change there than George :Roll laugh: Member numbers - Page 3 2381841692 Member numbers - Page 3 1865348797 You walked right into that one Member numbers - Page 3 1865348797 But of course I am only joking Member numbers - Page 3 2204270746 perhaps set up a secret code or symbol on your posts

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Member numbers   Member numbers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:53 am

I do know what your saying George and as we all know netsniper had a fight with them to looking at the site in question I think the owner Domino Baldwin is now going about destroying your reputation as he tried with others can't you contact the host company and tell them that this twit has only set up a forum to destroy people, I know there are some terrible posts on the forum in question which can only be seen when you have enough posts, I think the only way is for those who know of the idiot is to boycott the forum and I also mean that all our members should not go onto that forum and engorge it, the more people view the forum the more google will show it in search engines. Member numbers - Page 3 1430720830 Member numbers - Page 3 3023850720
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Member numbers   Member numbers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:06 pm

scott wrote:
I do know what your saying George and as we all know netsniper had a fight with them to looking at the site in question I think the owner Domino Baldwin is now going about destroying your reputation as he tried with others can't you contact the host company and tell them that this twit has only set up a forum to destroy people, I know there are some terrible posts on the forum in question which can only be seen when you have enough posts, I think the only way is for those who know of the idiot is to boycott the forum and I also mean that all our members should not go onto that forum and engorge it, the more people view the forum the more google will show it in search engines. Member numbers - Page 3 1430720830 Member numbers - Page 3 3023850720

Hi Scott,

I'm going to wait until there is something nasty in regard to me before I take any action, but I will then take it to the British Police among others. I can't get on the site in depth, but have asked someone to watch things for me. You are quite right about members on here and Google. It's not impossible that this was done to get more people looking at the site.

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member numbers   Member numbers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member numbers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next