Tourist numbers in autumn drop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Tourist numbers in autumn drop Empty
PostSubject: Tourist numbers in autumn drop   Tourist numbers in autumn drop Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:10 pm

[size=75:2iijmn16]Sofia echo 28 December 2009

ulgaria experienced a sharp decline in visitor numbers from overseas in November 2009 according to figures released by the National Statistical Office.

The number of arrivals from abroad dropped 8.9 per cent year-on-year to 338 800 in November, compared to a 2.6 per cent fall the previous month.

Visitors from Ireland fell 34.6 per cent in November 2009, while visitors from Italy fell 25.1 per cent. Arrivals from Spain, on the other hand, increased 10.1 per cent, while arrivals from Poland grew 9.3 per cent.

Meanwhile, the number of trips made by Bulgarians abroad fell 21.8 per cent to 295 700 in November 2009.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

Tourist numbers in autumn drop Empty
PostSubject: Tourist numbers in autumn drop   Tourist numbers in autumn drop Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:38 pm

I don't think this will come as much of a suprise to anyone ? lets face it its the same all over the world, I just wonder when its going to get better? but I don't think it will be anytime soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1