MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi All,

Im new to the forum and to BG, Im Abu the manager of "
mind the step"
indian restaurant. We opened last season late june and finished the season on the 18th september, we opened this season on the 1st may and will hopefully be open till late september again. I had never travelled to any other country besides UK and Bangladesh so this is a learning curve for me, I live in the UK (Scunthorpe) and have been in the restaurant industry for more than 20 yrs. I started off in the kitchen and worked my way up to a chef, I liked what I did but fancied a change, so when this opportunity/challenge came up I thought Id have a bash at it. Now still in its early stages I think we have made an impact in Sunny Beach, we have our regular clientele coming over on a regular basis. I had noticed when I initially came to BG that most of the food that is served here isnt what it should be, coming from the UK we are accustomed to high quality food and service, but are not offered it here.
I think Ive written enough now, I dont want to bore you to death, thanks for taking the time to read this.
Take care and speak to you soon.

Abu
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Hi bubble160207,

You visited us and you didn't let me know! Next time you are in SB please make yourself known. We have had a few chaotic weeks now and was not able to have a chat with customers.

Thank you for the comments, We do appreciate it.

Back to top Go down
bubble160207

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:01 am

Oh no! I was looking out for you though and couldnt see you!

I was there on Thursday, sitting in the corner on the table for 2, there were a large party of Irish guests in the same time as me, I didnt see you there... ( I am 6ft with shaved hair incase you seen us)
Back to top Go down
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi Bubble160207,

I promise to look out for you next time:))))

Take care and speak to you soon
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:46 pm

MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 1763269238

Abu guess they were too busy tucking into the :Food:to c. MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 2381841692

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:52 pm

How is your season going Abu
Back to top Go down
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Hi Meandmine,

We have had about six weeks of organised chaos, this was the business that we expected to do. The word of mouth is still spreading and we are still getting the regular clientele and a lot of newcomers.
The resort is starting to wind down now, business has dropped by about a third. I was out last night and the bars and clubs are also quieter now. We will hopefully remain open till end of september and maybe a couple of weeks in october depending on business in september.
By the way Oddball you were probably right about Bubble160207. But I also didn't find the time to speak to a lot of customers that night.

Abu
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Fab!! really delighted business has been good thats the way it should be and of course that is what we all want to hear too. g

Who knows, perhaps when it is quieter, you might have time to come to the Silistra fund raising Garden Party than Abu on Sat 25 Sept g Hopefully you will meet many more forum members there Angel

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 pm

oddball wrote:

Fab!! really delighted business has been good thats the way it should be and of course that is what we all want to hear too. g

Who knows, perhaps when it is quieter, you might have time to come to the Silistra fund raising Garden Party than Abu on Sat 25 Sept g Hopefully you will meet many more forum members there Angel

Oddy s
Sorry Oddball! I think I will have to pass on the offer, I don't get any days off otherwise I would have loved to meet more forum members and of course yourselves. Keep up the good work! :Great:Hope it goes well with the fund raiser!! MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 1430720830
We had another hectic night tonight!!!!!!.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:40 pm

MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 1763269238 MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 1763269238

No worries Abu - keep going whilst the going is good MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 2706089290 MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 570106603- The winter will be a long one. Angel Thanks for your lovely comments. Wishing you all the luck in the world MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 1430720830

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:08 pm

oddball wrote:
MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 1763269238 MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 1763269238

No worries Abu - keep going whilst the going is good MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 2706089290 MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 570106603- The winter will be a long one. Angel Thanks for your lovely comments. Wishing you all the luck in the world MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 1430720830

Oddy s

You're up awfully late!!!! Have they got you working late nights aswell??? :) No rest for the wicked hey !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:31 pm

No rest at all Abu MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 2345823347 - I work full time and then have all the Orphanage work to do too - hence being up late. Sill I will not moan as it will be worth it all when we see the smiles on the children's faces :Great:when we deliver the goods magic! MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 2706089290 MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 2706089290

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:17 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have just had confirmation that we will be closing on SATURDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER , we will remain open that night to 11pm or untill we run out of stock, whichever comes first.
We are most probably not likely to be at the same location next year, that I will confirm at a later date.
I would like to thank you all once again for your continued custom and support over the past two seasons, without which "
Mind The Step"
would not have gained the popularity and the recognition.

Look forward to seeing you all next year.

Best Regards
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi Abu

When you say closing!!! you mean shutting down for the winter months yes????

Have a good break and we look forward to your new re location details in due course.

All the very best of luck MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 1430720830

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:01 pm

I to wish you a good winter break and look forward to visiting you again next year in your new venue MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 2581928987
Back to top Go down
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:58 am

Hi Everyone,

That is right, Oddball. We only close for the winter months and will hopefully be back for beginning of May 2011, thanks for the luck and hope to see you in the new year.

Abu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next