MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi All,

Im new to the forum and to BG, Im Abu the manager of "
mind the step"
indian restaurant. We opened last season late june and finished the season on the 18th september, we opened this season on the 1st may and will hopefully be open till late september again. I had never travelled to any other country besides UK and Bangladesh so this is a learning curve for me, I live in the UK (Scunthorpe) and have been in the restaurant industry for more than 20 yrs. I started off in the kitchen and worked my way up to a chef, I liked what I did but fancied a change, so when this opportunity/challenge came up I thought Id have a bash at it. Now still in its early stages I think we have made an impact in Sunny Beach, we have our regular clientele coming over on a regular basis. I had noticed when I initially came to BG that most of the food that is served here isnt what it should be, coming from the UK we are accustomed to high quality food and service, but are not offered it here.
I think Ive written enough now, I dont want to bore you to death, thanks for taking the time to read this.
Take care and speak to you soon.

Abu
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rimmer

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Hi, Abu I have only just joined this forum and what a lovely surprise to find you here. A great shame that you are closed during the winter.

We loved the meals had and the service was excellent g

Just a shame the the last take out we got, is no more MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 927475117 But was scrummy !!

Can't wait to see you in the new year.x
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Just a question,why close in the winter,this time of year is the best time for a nice hot indian
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:53 pm

mickhev wrote:
Just a question,why close in the winter,this time of year is the best time for a nice hot indian

I should think thats obvious Mick there isn't any trade in the winter or should I say not enough MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 3023850720
Back to top Go down
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:06 am

Greetings from Bangladesh, I'm sorry for the late reply, broadband is still few and far between. It is a shame that we weren't located in one of the big cities otherwise staying open all year round wouldn't have been a problem, I've been informed by the owners that they are thinking of a winter venture, I will keep you in the know once I have further details.
@ Rimmer I can't seem to put a face to the name, could you enlighten me once again?

Take care and speak to you soon

ABU
Back to top Go down
pixi
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:13 am

Nice to hear from you, you are in the best place, nice and warm, have a happy Christmas and a happy New Year.
Back to top Go down
Rimmer

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:42 am

Hi Abu,

We'll meet again when you are open in the new year. Keep us posted if something happens in a city with winter openings, a take away would be fab and please make it Burgas :Great:A Jalfrezi would go down well now H

I hope you are enjoying Bangledesh.

Many thanks again for your great service and all your hard work in making the restaurant a success T
Back to top Go down
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:06 pm

You're right Pixi it is nice and warm for the moment, that's to do with the extreme weather caused by climate change. It's normally much cooler this time of year, but I'm expecting it to be a harsh winter again down to 0'c.
Sorry Rimmer, but I don't think Burgas is on the list, it'll probably be in one of the ski resorts. I will keep you all posted.

ABU
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm

MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 1763269238

Hiya Abu

Good to hear from you and Pixi is right you are in the right place enjoy as it is freezing here in the UK. Take care we will speak in the spring.

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Look forward to meeting you next year have a good Holiday g
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Have a good break, I didn't realise that the temp goes down to zero in Bangladesh MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 3135333095
Back to top Go down
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:36 am

Hi All, Sorry for not keeping in touch more frequent, have been back in UK for the past 2 months and haven't had a break yet. We are to go back to Sunny Beach beginning of May and to open 2nd week of May that I will confirm a little later in the month. @ Rimmer, there may be good news for you, there is a possibility that my employers are seeking to aqquire an establishment near your neck of the woods, so there may be jalfrazis to keep you warm in winter after all. g

Back to top Go down
pixi
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:18 am

nice to hear from you after the long winter, where abouts will you be in Sunny Beach?
Back to top Go down
MINDTHESTEP
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Hi Pixi,
Depending on which way you come in, go down the main road of Sunny Beach, its the 1st left as you come in from the South/ Burgas, left at the roundabout for Nessebar or from North the last right turn as you go out before the roundabout, near father teds hotel or zora supermarket,about 100m from the main road, we are next door to hotel atos the green homes complex you wont miss it when you come down the street.
Look forward to seeing you soon, take care.
Back to top Go down
pixi
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:05 am

Thanks for the reply and the directions, we will be there some time in the summer. g
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:21 pm

See you soon Abu MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 2581928987
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT   MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIND THE STEP INDIAN RESTAURANT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next