altText

Just a nice Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darrell
Junior user
Junior user

Just a nice Day Empty
PostSubject: Just a nice Day   Just a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:13 am

Just thought I would post something a bit positive and cheerful, as you know I posted a topic about rubbish, well the mayor has now designated an area for the dumping of rubbish, and has had a go at cleaning up what had been dumped.

Also whilst trying to sort out my grape vines yesterday a friend of mine came down and saw that I was not doing it quite right, so he stayed for two hours and helped, whilst doing this, my neighbour at the end of my garden called me down and passed over a marble ashtray he had made for my wife.

My wine this year had not gone to well, and just as I was putting the dogs away my other neighbour called me to the fence and passed me over a 2 litre jug of wine.

This happens on a regular basis, so life isn't all bad here is it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Just a nice Day Empty
PostSubject: Just a nice Day   Just a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:35 am

It's real nice to hear stuff like this Darrell which all to often can be taken for granted I hear this sort of thing from people I know and it always puts a smile on my face because I always think that situations like this do out weigh the not so nice ones that we all often hear, anyone else got anything to tell us all along these lines
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
oddball
oddball

Just a nice Day Empty
PostSubject: Just a nice Day   Just a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:13 am

Nice one Darrell I just love positive people

Oddy
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

Just a nice Day Empty
PostSubject: Just a nice Day   Just a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yes...the sun is shining!!! We had a great day so far today as well, met with some friends and some new ones as well, found out about some bulgarian dancing lessons that me and another are going to join next week....should be a giggle!!

the feedback for the tabletop is wow more positive than i could had imagined (come one sellers get in touch) and i am in start of the process of getting a voluntary work placement one day a week in the orphanage in the village and preparing for fundraisers!!!

Only yesterday i said to my husband, i really feel that my life is starting to come together....

Chuffed is not a strong enough word ..... i am right right right right right right right chuffing chuffed!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Just a nice Day Empty
PostSubject: Just a nice Day   Just a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Well done! littlesteps life can only get better from here on

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Just a nice Day Empty
PostSubject: Just a nice Day   Just a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:07 pm

LittleSteps wrote:
Yes...the sun is shining!!!

Here too!

Shaved and showered for first time in weeks (honest).

Only one layer of clothes on rather than my tracksuit bottoms under my jeans ... woo hoo
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

Just a nice Day Empty
PostSubject: Just a nice Day   Just a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Well done Darrel and LittleSteps it's always good to hear some positives I always think it makes life that little be better for all of us, I must admit I do get sick to death of all the negative stuff you see around, and as for you LittleSteps I take my to you your only young and you have so much get up and go and I'm sure we can all learn from you keep it up and face whatever the day brings with a smile, and back to Darrell I hope you too continue to enjoy your new life with your new friends
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

Just a nice Day Empty
PostSubject: Just a nice Day   Just a nice Day Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 am

Great little stories from both of you today the sun is shining and then I read this which has really cheered me up thank you
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Just a nice Day Empty
PostSubject: Just a nice Day   Just a nice Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:24 pm

Life can be very positive you just need to look at it in a different way we all think that life has let us down sometimes but its just for that moment, life is full of good things as said already by the op thank you all
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

Just a nice Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a nice Day   Just a nice Day Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:56 am

I've had a great day today myself my sister came over from Aus I haven't seen her for nearly 15 years and I was just so overwhelmed buy it all so god is good :Just a nice Day 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a nice Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a nice Day   Just a nice Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a nice Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1