table top kosharitsa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
botev
Senior user
Senior user

table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,

anyone interested in table top in kosharitsa close to sunnybeach, it will be a good event involving most of the village, the council are getting involved so advertising will be good also!!

date to be confirmed but looking at sometime in the first two weeks of march!

Let me know if you are interested will be a great day!!!

LittleSteps
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
freezerman
Anonymous

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Hi There,
We are freezer man and we supply frozen foods and dried goods imported from the UK.
We will be at the car boot, if anyone would like to place an order or receive a price list please pm me
Look forward to meeting you all.
Andy and Jane.
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi guys,

looking forward to seeing you all wednesday! What a busy time we are having....we are now going to start blowing the balloons up for the kids...huff puff huff puff.....I am soo excited....

Can not wait to see you all again and meet new faces, and just to let you know i am totally overwhelmed by the response i have had, it looks like it is going to be a busy one!!!

See you all soon
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Good luck for Wednesday Amy hope it all goes well and the weather is good

sarah
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:49 am

Fingers crossed for tomorrow for you all hope it all goes well
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:00 pm

THANKS FOR THE GOODLUCKS, I KNOW I NEED IT I AM NERVOUS

HOWEVER ALL BEING WELL SO FAR I AM POSITIVE....

my husband will be in plovdiv he is travelling tonight and therefore will appreciate all of your support there tomorrow, i am preparing the baloons tonight for the kids, juice and biscuits will coe be in the morning so i guess it is another late night and very earlu morning for me!! however i am so blooming excited...i can not wait!!!

Till tomorrow, oh and please dont forget your tables, the owner does not want us to use the restuarant tables and only have few plastic ones, he did as i said before offer to buy some but i wanted to see how the first one goes first! All be well this will be the first of many more to come!

see you tomorrow x
Back to top Go down
woodsman7
Anonymous

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Well done Amy, had a great time, and looking forward to next month,

glad the sun shone after a cold start and snow, but the day finished well,
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Hope it was a great day for you Amy you deserve for it to have gone well
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:46 am

Does anyone know how it all whent form LittleSteps, I hope she had a good day she did work so hard to make is a success
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:16 pm

i just wrote a long page and internet d/c and i lost it!

However i was basically saying that words can not express how i feel about yesterday. It was a great turn out considering it was snowing in the morning.

The groups of kids we invited were just gems and seeing all their little faces smiling when they got the cakes, juice, balloons, and donations they were just chuffed. Some of them literally jumped for joy. The colouring comp was great, kids really enjoyed that too.

I just want to let you guys know i am truely thankyou really truely thankful and the next one will be on the 7th april.

There will be a charge of 5 Lv per pitch, the money will go towards the orphanage. I don't have the pics yet to put up on here but when i do i will confirm how much we need to raise. It will take a few months i expect. We will be raising money to buy a two floor wooden play house for the garden and accessories....

I will update to more detail later in my online journals.

THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE THANKYOU THANKYOU. REALLY SEEING WHO WE WILL BE HELPING AND BEING ABLE TO INVOLVE THE CHILDREN REALLY WELL, WAS THE BEST FEELING IV HAD, THE ONLY WAY TO EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I WAS IS THAT IT WAS JUST AN OVERWHELMING FEELING OF ALL POSITIVE EMOTIONS.

Thanks guys couldnt do it without you!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Great news! Glad all went well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:57 pm

sorry guys it will be the charge of per table not pitch! :)
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:00 pm

Ok after battling this out this is the final decission regarding charges of the tables....

It will be 5lv per pitch on reservation, on reserving your pitch you will also reserve a place you want to sell.

If turning up without reservation then the charge will be per pitch.

The charges will all go towards the Orphanage. I hope this helps with enquiries i have had so far. We want to make it fair for all sellers so the later arrivals are not at any unfair disadvantage of the early birds. We have taken reservations all ready so get in touch asap to reserve your pitch.

Thanks again 7th April see you all there!
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:39 am

just a quick update we now have permission to sell on the car park, so those of you wanting to sell out of your car/van can now do so, if yoru interested get in touch and we can reserve the pitches etc.

Thanks again, i can't wait for the next one!!!
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Good luck LittleSteps hope your venture takes off for you and then you can get even more excited
Back to top Go down
woodsman7
Anonymous

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:35 pm

That would not be possible !!! she is such a lovely bubbly person.
W
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

table top kosharitsa

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next