table top kosharitsa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
botev
Senior user
Senior user

table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys,

anyone interested in table top in kosharitsa close to sunnybeach, it will be a good event involving most of the village, the council are getting involved so advertising will be good also!!

date to be confirmed but looking at sometime in the first two weeks of march!

Let me know if you are interested will be a great day!!!

LittleSteps
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Good luck to all at the tabletop sale and especially to you LittleSteps you have worked so hard to get to here

sarah
Back to top Go down
freezerman
Anonymous

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Hi There,
We are freezer man and we supply frozen foods and dried goods imported from the UK.
We will be at the car boot, if anyone would like to place an order or receive a price list please Pm me
Look forward to meeting you all.
Andy and Jane.
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Ok guys, i have a really massive and maybe cheeky unusal favour to ask...

From the MyBulgariaportal.info forum i have a public post from a guy in Karnobat! He would really like to help out at the table top but has an issue with transport and therefore is asking anyone if they could aid him? I know some of you coming from yambol may decide to cut through karnobat to come to sunnybeach if this be the case would it be something you could consider?

Basically what he wants to do is donate a watercolour painting of nessebar to the childrens home, allowing us to hold an auction for the painting and using the proceeds to go towards something that they need for the childrens home!!!!

If and i know it is a big ask, but if i dont ask then i won't know, IF anyone can help please get in touch,

Thanks for considerations, and maybe you can save a bob or two by sharing petrol costs?

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:27 am

Fingers crossed for him littlesteps Sincerely hope someone comes to his aid.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:00 am

Hi Littlesteps does he want the painting picked up or does he want a lift? i could pick the painting up for you but not him as we are coming in the van,would not be enough room

Mike
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 am

I guess he wanted picking up too :( however i am sure he would be happy to leave the painting with you!!!

What i am going to do is leave it a little longer to see if we have anymore takers on this one and get back to you....it would really be a shame if he couldn't come especially not there to see the painting being auctioned off!!!

Thankyou thankyou thankyou so so so so so much.....

Will be in touch very soon....
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:42 pm

GUYS....ITS SNOWING and is forcast untill wednesday...so i am trying to bulgarian about this and not try worry to in advance but i am paniking a little!

INCASE and only IF needing to prospone can i have some feedback for another day, like the following monday or tuesday for example???

Thanks
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:49 pm

ALSO guys sorry abotu this

can you please all pm a telephone number for those who have a table booked! or wish to book a table

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Have a look [url=http:
//www.
meteoprog.
pl/en/weather/SunnyBeach/6_10/:2fts1zni]HERE[/url:2fts1zni] Amy it might help but the weather forecasts are always a bit hit and mis no matter where you are just change it to the region you want ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:16 pm

I think it will depend on the weather but we have one booked

Mike and Hev
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:40 pm

mike i knwo you have a table booked but saying to all if needed to change date what day wil be best i am thinking following monday or tuesday if need be? I dont want people not to come because of the weather so we can re arrange
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:58 pm

okey cokey, WEDNESDAY 17TH MARCH IS THE TABLETOP DATE.

I HAVE MADE THE DECISSION EARLY AS IT SEEMS PRETTY OBVIOUS IT WILL BE VERY COLD FOR THE NEXT COMING FEW DAYS EVEN IF YOU GUYS CAN GET HERE IT WONT BE MUCH FUN FOR THE CHILDREN WE HAVE INVITED!!!!

ANY PROBLEMS ON THE DATE PLEASE GET IN TOUCH.....

THANKS
Back to top Go down
woodsman7
Anonymous

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:11 pm

Great see you then xx
w
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Ok i will tell Heather

Mike
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:39 pm

hi guys just a reminder for wednesday, forecast so i understand will rain monday and tuesday but wednesday not!

I have now put a page on facebook advertising it from my business page, i have had a good repsonse from this and we have also got adverts in the supermarkets in and around the surrounding areas.

Word by mouth has been working well too!!! anyone going to be dressing up for paddys day??? i think some of you could manage it!! ha ha ha

Anymore sellers out there that still wanting to join, are welcome please get in touch!!!!

yea i am getting so excited!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

table top kosharitsa

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next