table top kosharitsa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
botev
Senior user
Senior user

table top kosharitsa Empty
PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Hi guys,

anyone interested in table top in kosharitsa close to sunnybeach, it will be a good event involving most of the village, the council are getting involved so advertising will be good also!!

date to be confirmed but looking at sometime in the first two weeks of march!

Let me know if you are interested will be a great day!!!

LittleSteps
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:26 pm

thanks bobski

Hope to see you there! stil looking for schooling materials well say still havent done much looking yet, however a shopping trip being just the girls (you can drink beer with rumen) and i think we will find some stuff for the kids!

Cheers (no so council millionairess) love it
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Go girl!!!!!

Oddy
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Hi 12th march, 11-30 - 2:30 is the date for kosharitsa!!!! come on sellers, all welcome!!! get pm'ing me!!!

going to a big one!!! whooo hooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Added to Calendar for you
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:16 pm

thanks, your on the ball aren't you!!!

hope your feeling well
Back to top Go down
dave b
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Bit far for us, but keep at it, best to all hope it starts the season well
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:05 pm

right hi again, guys thanks for the response so far, so we have been thinking what about the children of kosharitsa???

Like i said we want to get everyone involved and we have loads of time to do so, so can you face paint? know someone that can? any other ideas for the children...

If you have something to offer for the children get in touch, little price for little people ....

Thanks very much and looki forward to hearinf yoru replies!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Hi guys thanks for all interest shown so far!!!

Ok so we are going to have a colouring competition in the kindergarden, on arrival the little ones will submit their pictures to the judges ...after they have had a juice and biscuit will be awarded with a prize....

anyone who can donate anything that we can use as prizes will be awesome, sweets, teddy bears, cakes etc etc

please please get in touch if anyone can help!!!

thanks again guys!!!

Amy
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:06 pm

My wife said we are going to be there Amy

Mike
Back to top Go down
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Hi guys, the latest on the table top, at the moment we have around 14 tables and still have space for more, we think we may have someone to help with the table top childrens activities and therefore on confirmation of this will be able to invite a group from the childrens home.....

Ashley from admin has advised that i offer my paypal account for those who wish can make a cash donation!!!

This will be going towards the indergarten and prizes for the children and seeming as we will be having more children coming we will need more prizes...

My email address for my pay pal email is [email:goy5x756]littlestepsbg@live.
com[/email:goy5x756] for more details please pm as i do not like to give too much personal details such as names and address etc etc on public on topics......

Thanks again to you all for the great help and support, again special thanks to wilola for recomendations in turn helping for the childrens home being able to come, thanks to hev for offering donations and those who will be coming and selling!!!!

LittleSteps
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:16 pm

I Amy I've just sent a donation from my friends Paypal account, can I also say that if anyone does send a donation to mark is as a gift and that way you will receive the full amount, ie no commission charges from Paypal
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Thankyou soo much, this will help so much thankyou thankyou thankyou
Back to top Go down
woodsman7
Anonymous

PostSubject: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:54 pm

HI we will be at the table top/car boot I make wooden benches, sheds, dog kennels, chicken coops, goat houses!!!, bird tables, and many other things from wood,

come along and have a great day
see you there woodsman7

lets raise some good money for the orphanage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: table top kosharitsa   table top kosharitsa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

table top kosharitsa

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next