altText

What do you drive ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

What do you drive ? Empty
PostSubject: What do you drive ?   What do you drive ? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:57 pm

Heres Mine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: What do you drive ?   What do you drive ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:48 pm

Nice truck but all a bit big for me
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: What do you drive ?   What do you drive ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 am

Me too, a Pajero driver ... unfortunately, I've only got one photo of it, and we get a fair bit of snow in Kotel in the winter [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: What do you drive ?   What do you drive ? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:02 pm

Nice motors guy's especially yours Chris
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive ?   What do you drive ? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:27 am

I thought I would bring this back to life since I thought it was a good topic, dosen't anyone else drive

sarah
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive ?   What do you drive ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:16 am

I forgot about this one I will try and upload a picture of mine later
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive ?   What do you drive ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Just sold my pride and joy last Saturday - a vauxhall Tigra. As we are moving over to Bulgaria early next year, we felt that the
"
summer"
was the best time to sell. I got it all spruced up and valeted and it sold quickly. Gutted isn't the word!
We hope to travel over in my husbands nissan x-trail, obviously much more practical than a hard top coupe! What do you drive ? 927475117
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive ?   What do you drive ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:07 pm

just sold my ford focus as it could not cope with the roads. now have a toyota rav 4, which can cope, but im not used to a left hand drive yet. no pic cant do them. What do you drive ? 927475117
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive ?   What do you drive ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:55 pm

starlite wrote:
just sold my ford focus as it could not cope with the roads. now have a toyota rav 4, which can cope, but im not used to a left hand drive yet. no pic cant do them. What do you drive ? 927475117

Hi starlite I or Chris will try and do you a step by step guide how to upload a pic and if required how to resize them

ATB g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive ?   What do you drive ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Your so knid Ashley what would we all do without you T
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive ?   What do you drive ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:41 pm

What do you drive ? 1763269238

Brilliant idea!! Ash putting the pictures on is not a problem its reducing them, even if you change the size it still comes out big. I have put mine on the Gallery now so much easier. g

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive ?   What do you drive ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:57 am

I drive my partner round the bend most of the time What do you drive ? 2381841692

sarah
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive ?   What do you drive ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Sarah wrote:
I drive my partner round the bend most of the time What do you drive ? 2381841692

sarah

I think all us girls do that from time to time I also drive a Peugeot 308 what does that say about me What do you drive ? 2381841692
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive ?   What do you drive ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Just a note !! this is why I drive a Pajero

[size=55:g4ygjvgg]Daily Mail 23rd July 2010

Those 'hardy' Land Rovers voted the nation's most unreliable cars by consumer watchdog

They are designed to overcome the worst off-road conditions nature can throw at them.

But it seems Land Rovers are struggling to cope with the more everyday hazards of the school run and commuting.

The models are today named by consumer group Which? as the nation's most unreliable cars.

Its research found owners are driven to distraction by their vehicles' many faults and long periods in the garage.

Models from the once-proud British marque, now owned by Tata of India, occupy three of the bottom four places in the reliability league for 4x4 vehicles.

The Land Rover Discovery 3, which costs up to £46,000, is named the most unreliable car on the road.

The Range Rover Sport, which can cost up to £70,000, also performed poorly, as well as the more affordable Freelander.

Other British names, including Land Rover's sister brand Jaguar and Mini, now owned by BMW, also scored poorly.

Which? said: 'All three of Land Rover's supposedly rugged 4x4s show they are not as tough as they make out, claiming three of the four lowest places in our table [of 4x4s].

'Worst of all is the Discovery 3. In fact, it's the worst-scoring vehicle of all in this year's new car reliability charts, and the only one to dip below 70 per cent.'

The Which? survey of more than 66,000 cars up to eight years old found that Skoda :Shocked:make the most reliable vehicles followed by Lexus and Mazda. The Kia Picanto was the more reliable of all cars.

Land Rover said that while the Which? survey was disappointing, other research had been more positive.

It argued Which? used a small sample of its customers, and that many models had been updated. What do you drive ? 1865348797 What do you drive ? 1865348797 What do you drive ? 1865348797
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user
mike&tanya

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive ?   What do you drive ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 pm

I bought a Citroen Picasso 2 ltr diesel in 2005 imported from Italy. During the winter it is kept in a friends garage. It has proved to be a very good car, as it is very good on fuel and cruises on the motorway at a good speed. We have carried 5 people and loads of luggage , and with the rear seats either taken out or moved about, has also carried bags of cement and bricks and roof tiles when we were having the perimeter wall built at the village property.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you drive ?   What do you drive ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you drive ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next