View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Malaysia Airlines said it lost contact with a plane carrying 239 people on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
The plane disappeared on March 8, the problem is, with so little directional information to start with (six and a partial seventh ping, transmitted at hourly intervals), are we SURE we are even searching the right ocean? Why have we heard NOTHING from Rolls Royce re the real time engine management monitoring system? If those following the serious clues left available there is only one question to ask. Why does no one mention the Indian Oceans most advanced and secure air base, the stationary Aircraft Carrier located south of the southern tip of India called Diego Garcia? Not a peep. Not even an indication of a US managed military installation that monitors everything in this war region. In fact the best old metaphor regarding the lack of reference to this location is “The Silence Is Deafening.” Only one nation on earth has the technology to remotely block a planes radar and communications if they felt their base was under threat from a terrorist attack. I believe in the coming days or weeks it will be the USA who find evidence that the plane crashed ??? but in fact I believe it was probably shot down.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:34 am

Us passengers have to endure endless ssecurity checks before boarding a plane and quite rightly so. However, the airlines appear to forego such things as: is the pilot sober;
is the pilot compus mentos;
does the flight recorder have more than 30 days of batteries on board;
is it possible for someone on the plane to switch off all the transponders, does the airline have any clue where the plane is?

Worrying to say the least!!

Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 794030042 Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 794030042 Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 794030042 Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 794030042
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 9:36 pm

The enormous US base of that name, which is right in the centre of the original search area, and which has been studiously ignored by every mainstream media outlet in the world for six months, because they are sh*t-scared of mentioning it, for some reason. At the very least, why didn't the personnel at this base track the aircraft's movements and spot it going down? After all, they track every single other ship and plane in the entire region?
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 9:43 pm

There are at least a dozen countries with multiple sophisticated submarines trolling the oceans, plus hundreds of satellites orbiting that can decipher a car license plate from 40 miles above the earth. Its virtually impossible someone somewhere doesn't know what happened to that aircraft, the size of a football field. Unbelievable &
incredible!. Anyone who has followed this story must have by now asked the very same usual Question ! How can a Plane (a large one at that ) just disappear ? The money that has gone into finding this plane could easily go into or very close to 100's of millions (£'s).The One major piece of information that still remains unknown concerns the military. I find it very hard to believe that such a tactically important area can have such an unexplained disappearance. I have said often in the past "
Are we to assume that America is not monitoring this airspace as part of an early warning program "
. "
Are to we assume the same of the Chinese military even though tensions have heightened with the South China Sea disputes"
.It is easy to say "
the plane flew on auto pilot for 4 hours "
for it to fly on auto pilot it would have had to be Switched on, it seems to be quite fantastic to be expected to also believe that it had been switched on at a height below radar coverage, it is even more fantastic that a now auto piloted plane is flying over Land masses at such low altitude yet no one hears it ? I live on a flight path to Liverpool airport which also incorporates the flight path to Manchester airport, I hear planes taking off and landing from both, Some are very noisy but passing this area they are detectable by radar. for this plane to be so low over such land masses it must have been distinctly heard ! We also know that (or we logically assume that ) military early warning systems will monitor below radar levels for unidentified flying objects e.g nuclear missiles. Can we be expected to believe that this plane flew over such a wide area undetected by any military force whatsoever ? at 500 mph it would have flown 2000 odd miles. Some One somewhere knows exactly what happened to this plane, it also knows it's likely location but they are keeping very quiet. We either accept that as the fact or we have to accept that these early warning systems that Governments say their military use are completely useless in which case we should be a little more afraid of surprise attacks being made on vulnerable Countries. One thing is for sure this plane needs to be found and it needs to be found without secrecy surrounding it !
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:25 pm

From the news today 'Indonesian Police Chief 'Knows What Happened To Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 21486.html

But I still think that MH370 was shot down by the US as the pilot attempted to crash it on Diego Garcia. The pieces were quietly retrieved from the ocean while the world's attention was deliberately focused on another area. It was kept hush-hush for fear of igniting a major international crisis with China.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:20 pm

The latest I can find

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... fou/nhbjG/

Australia’s Transport Minister Warren Truss, said at Wednesday conference, the search for the missing Boeing 777 and its 239 passengers is not as much a question of where, but when.

Truss said the aircraft is expected to be found on the Indian Ocean floor, possibly as early as next week.

Malaysia Airlines flight MH-370 disappeared on March 8 and is believed to be in an area about 1,125 miles off the Australian coast.

The $57 million search operation for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 is being funded by Australia and Malaysia will continue on Sunday.

The Malaysian-contracted GO Phoenix is scheduled to be the first of three vessels to begin an underwater search spanning more than 1,500 kilometers (about 932 miles) off the West Australian coast.

Two more vessels, the Fugro Discovery and the Fugro Equator, are scheduled to join the search.

Scientists have been exploring the search area where the missing plane is expected to be found, but recent survey images show the ocean floor is much more intricate including volcanoes, ridges, and deep trenches.

The newest and more sophisticated equipment is designed to explore those depths of the Indian Ocean.

In this map provided on April 24, 2014, by the Joint Agency Coordination Centre, details are presented in the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 in the southern Indian Ocean. Australian officials said Thursday that after examining detailed photographs of unidentified material that washed ashore in the southwestern part of the country they are satisfied it is not a clue in the search for the missing Malaysian plane
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:37 pm

Anymore updates on this? its been quite sometime now but I still live in hope for the sake of the families.
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... l-be-found
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Good article Fletch but lets see what happens this man has told so many lies already.
Back to top Go down
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:49 am

Seems a long time now without any trace, I do feel for all those families who need answers.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 12:05 pm

I was talking to a Group Captain Tony Behm of The Australian Air Force last night, so I took the opportunity to question him as to his version of events leading up to the disappearance of the aircraft MH 370
This is what he said, it was a suicide mission. The pilot took the aircraft up to at least 36/37,000 feet switched off the oxygen to all the passengers and crew, including the co-pilot and made sure that he was on a emergency supply. The passengers will now be unconscious so will have no way of knowing what was going on. The pilot, still in control turned off all devices (transponder etc) did a right angle turn at about 10,000 feet and then ditched the aircraft gently into the Ocean to minimise the aircraft from breaking up as much as possible. At the last minute the pilot would have switched off his emergency oxygen supply so he would not have been aware of the last few seconds of the doomed flight
He maintains the MH370 is on the bed of the Ocean
Back to top Go down
Noddy
Senior user
Senior user
Noddy

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:39 pm

Very interesting theory willow, its one I have read before and yes it is quite possible but even landing it very gently you would still expect there to be some debris and when it sank to goodness knows what depth the pressure would have broken it up to allowing something to surface I would have thought?
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:20 pm

It has always been my opinion that MH370 was flying in a westerly and not in a southerly direction. As it approached the well known restricted military zone around Diego Garcia, it failed to identify itself for unknown reasons and, consequently, was eventually destroyed by the US Navy with a missile. Such destruction of MH370 would of course be classified by the US. And to help explain the disappearance of MH370, and to avoid any search effort in the Diego Garcia "
no-go zone"
, the world has been fed false information to persuade people to believe the airliner crashed somewhere in the Indian Ocean, off the western coastline of Australia. But the world has been fed a pack of lies. How strange it is, that the Malaysian military saw a blip on the radar, did not scramble a jet to intercept it, but somehow managed to determine it was not a threat. Unbelievable? How strange it is, that Australia's over-the-horizon radar system did not detect MH370. Apparently, just by sheer coincidence, the system was not working that night. Really? How strange it is, that the US, which has the world's most sophisticated military satellite surveillance system, just happened to not notice MH370. Hardly credible considering the actions taken following 9/11 regarding the monitoring of everything in the air. s
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:28 pm

Very well put Daisy and I'm sure there are plenty out there that would agree with you but I believe that the real question nobody is answering are these:

1. Singapore has advanced radar and they never sleep, unlike the Malaysian dimwits. But they didn't find this sudden plane flight deviation, one that's flying without civilian identification (switched off) to be alarming to alert anyone.

2. The plane eluded Vietnamese, Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian and Malaysian authorities, all of whom did not alert each other about an unknown plane crossing many airspaces.

3. Australia has a radar that it had claimed to be able to detect planes as far as Penang from its shores. The plane flew near Penang and then supposedly close to their shores 1800 km away from Perth. They have no clue either.

4. Right after the plane went missing Malaysian authorities started linking the pilot to the opposition leader but that failed to get traction. Is this the first thing you do?

5. Very conveniently, a few days before the batteries were supposed to shut down, the Aussies started receiving emergency signal which some what confirmed the location before that went dead. Tony Abbot had a press conference about that. I don't doubt that the Aussies heard it but I doubt the source, which could be planted.

6. Until today the full cargo manifest is a secret. Originally the plane was carrying only mangosteens but later that changed and we don't know the mystery cargo yet.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:40 pm

If my post did not come up with the answers at least it resurrected the topic
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 7:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... -on-MH370/

I doubt if we will ever get the truth. Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 794030042
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Malaysian Flight MH370 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malaysian Flight MH370

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next