altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 7:11 am

They do a full range of products

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Remember back in the day shopping channel pushed 'Orange' the new multi purpose cleaner...........now seems to be called Medix g

check the ingredients... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maybe Rakia and lemon juice will do the same La
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 11:33 am

La La Can you imagin the smell of the place, people would think a load of drunks live there. La La
Back to top Go down
GeshiSimon
Senior user
Senior user
GeshiSimon

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 2:01 pm

oddball wrote:

I love cleaning when I get results.

I only live a few Km from the folks.

You would definitely see results La  La  La
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 8:19 am

GeshiSimon wrote:
oddball wrote:

I love cleaning when I get results.

I only live a few Km from the folks.

You would definitely see results La  La  La

You lazy devil. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 2334215883    Mind you with someone else doing the job that is the best way of getting results  Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 2706089290
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 7:04 am

Good morning All Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 3386807041 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 3386807041

Looks like it is going to be another scorcher today so do be careful if you go outside.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 7:37 am

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 2581928987
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 11:25 pm

Top of the morning to you all.

Meet my step ladder :)

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 9:12 am

Good morning all

Hope you are having a fab day. Today I find myself home alone, not been home alone since moving to BG, so out comes the cd's and have been chilling out all morning just listening to fab music like Patsy Cline, Soul etc. Good to have time to youself, did not know how much I missed that. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 3367882216
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 11:46 am

oddball wrote:
Good morning all

Hope you are having a fab day.  Today I find myself home alone, not been home alone since moving to BG, so out comes the cd's and have been chilling out all morning just listening to fab music like Patsy Cline, Soul etc.  Good to have time to youself, did not know how much I missed that. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 3367882216
Your avatar looks as if you still love him H
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 12:06 pm

willowsend wrote:
oddball wrote:
Good morning all

Hope you are having a fab day.  Today I find myself home alone, not been home alone since moving to BG, so out comes the cd's and have been chilling out all morning just listening to fab music like Patsy Cline, Soul etc.  Good to have time to youself, did not know how much I missed that. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 3367882216
Your avatar looks as if you still love him H  

Well you know Willow a picture tells a thousands stories H H c . But it is nice to have me time.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:04 am

Oh my, I have been in a creative mood last few days, just wait to see what I have done! Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 2345823347 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 2345823347

Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 9:00 pm

What a quiet little group we are now since Bernie went home.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 10:44 pm

justbazz wrote:
What a quiet little group we are now since Bernie went home.

Well, well bazz, we haven't got anything to talk about

Here, I've got an idea. let's start a topic and get members views on tattoo's. Some of the sport personnel I've seen lately appear to be completely covered with tattoo's, surely if we were meant to have them we would have been born with them
Call me old fashion if you like but I don't care. By the way Berni has certainly brought the sunshine with her s
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 6:59 am

I'm happy to be called old fashioned as I don't see the point in having them. More so because they are there forever...what happens if you grow to dislike your tattoo after a while? I'm led to believe that in some cases they can be removed but the process is expensive and not always successful. Some may accuse me of being sexist, but I especially hate seeing them on an otherwise attractive female...in some parts of the world, such tats are known as "tramp stamps".
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 12:02 pm

I think they are revolting...expecially on a women ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 64 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 64 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next