altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 6:03 pm

I also think they are awful, why on earth someone even consider having one them is beyond me. Unfortunately Dougie has lots but had them when he was young and long before he met me. He regrets ever having them now, over the years they have faded so you can't see them clearly, in fact come to think of it I could not tell you what they are only the one on is chest which is a cross but then we have only been married 39 years La
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 3:00 pm

Hi Guys

Popped in to say hello and that I am back in BG now.  We had a good time in the UK, did not realise how much I miss the family and living there and so we will be going back more often now.  The weather was surprisingly good for this time of year and we only had one day with a little rain, but not at all cold.  The shops have all the Christmas stuff out now too. Brought back lots of crafting stuff and yep 3000 teabags Hope that is not classed as smuggling  wow

All good here in Silistra, now to settle back into making a start on the outside kitchen.  

I hope everyone is well and life is good.  Glad to see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is making a good recovery and sincerely hope you are taking it easy, will give you a shout next time down your way.

Enjoy the week and as it is a little cooler but still very hot out there remember to cream up.

We will visit Kini Park hotel Golden Sands for a few days, it started off with just us going now there are 16 people going.

Our son Lee and Dougie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 6:46 pm

He has his Dads hairdo, but he has your eyes!! g
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 6:57 pm

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 2581928987 I am sure Dougie will be pleased with my comment, but I am not sure that son Lee will be Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 3135333095
They look like twins Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 2706089290 La
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 8:50 pm

On a more serious note....you should frame that photo because it's a real beauty!

On another track....I meant to say earlier.....Welcome back, we've missed you.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 9:21 pm

Oh [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you made Dougie's day g g Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Will have to print that one off. g T for you comments misssed the crack. Did not post a lot as I was using the android tablet which I am still learning new things everyday on it. I did not know how to copy and paste but I do now. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 1069384364 the computer is so much easier.

Good to be back missed you all too H

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 10:14 am

Good morning all hope you are all well and enjoying your day. Here is a little something to start you off in the right direction

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 2:18 pm

Hi Guys

What a fab day it is today, this morning we went on the group bus to the village of Smillets where they had their annual melon preparing festival. Our group sang as normal, we had a lovely meal with the mayor and the folklore group, lots of people attended. It was a long day got there at 7am set up the table with all the stuff I/we do here in the village (for show only) wonderful to look around all the lovely items made and the old stuff their great great grandparents handed down. The music was good too and the Mayor of Silistra visited too and came and said hello to me, in fact gave me a big hug -Hope someone got a photo of that. Got home 2.30 so chilling out now.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 3:55 pm

Golly gosh been back in BG a week now and have not stopped with one thing or another, first there was concerts every other day then last few days we have been helping our neighbours pick the grapes, Dotcko's is finished now, next is Ivan Thursday and then 2 maybe 3 days doing Petu's Marin has not called yet but his will have to be done too. I don't think we will have time to start building our outside kitchen this year now. Have to plan to do in spring.
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 5:55 pm

its not a crime to say no to them..your busy .... Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 31437657
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 9:51 pm

varnagirl wrote:
its not a crime to say no to them..your busy .... Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 31437657

Ah bless them, I think their needs are much more than ours. Will be taking a few days off next week to go to Golden Sands, the neighbours will be looking after a friend who is staying at ours, so we help them, they help us.... But will have to learn to say no every now and then. We have noticed now all the donkies have gone they are beginning to use us as a taxi now so have to work out how to handle that one, without upsetting anyone. Hot
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 10:51 pm

oddball wrote:
varnagirl wrote:

Ah bless them, I think their needs are much more than ours.  Will be taking a few days off next week to go to Golden Sands, the neighbours will be looking after a friend who is staying at ours, so we help them, they help us....  But will have to learn to say no every now and then. We have noticed now all the donkies have gone they are beginning to use us as a taxi now so have to work out how to handle that one, without upsetting anyone. Hot

I think the first line of this lovely song is meant for you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 11:51 pm

willowsend wrote:
oddball wrote:
varnagirl wrote:

Ah bless them, I think their needs are much more than ours.  Will be taking a few days off next week to go to Golden Sands, the neighbours will be looking after a friend who is staying at ours, so we help them, they help us....  But will have to learn to say no every now and then. We have noticed now all the donkies have gone they are beginning to use us as a taxi now so have to work out how to handle that one, without upsetting anyone. Hot

I think the first line of this lovely song is meant for you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh my word willow I do H H you xx
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 8:14 am

stop groveling Willow....... Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 2142662594
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 8:17 am

oddball wrote:
..  But will have to learn to say no every now and then. We have noticed now all the donkies have gone they are beginning to use us as a taxi now so have to work out how to handle that one, without upsetting anyone. Hot

They will use you as much as they can ..and whilst you are useful to them ,they will be your best friend...have you not cotton on to that yet gal.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 65 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 65 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next