View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

Feeling overcome.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Feeling overcome....   Feeling overcome.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

....by the kindness shown by our new neighbours. I have mentioned before how amazingly kind our immediate neighbours have been since before we moved in.

But today we were quite choked at the Post Office ladies. We have made all the neighbours simple Christmas cards, with greetings in Bulgarian and English, and included the Post office as Dave goes in there a lot and they always try their best for him. After a bit of confusion as there were no names on the envelope (we only know one) they finally realised what it was and were all giggly and pleased. Then today we received by courier (our lovely neighbour) a glass bowl full of decorations from the ladies and a card which they had painstakingly written in Bulgarian and English too.

So often we have been shown immense kindness, whether it is a shop keeper giving us half a dozen eggs free of charge even though they don't sell them, or flowers and veg from across the lane, or fruit and veg from the people behind us.....

We are looking forward to next year and hoping we can give something more back to the community, and especially our lovely neighbours.

Sara
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BGBound
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Feeling overcome....   Feeling overcome.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:54 am

Well we had our 5 friends from the village over yesterday. Now bearing in mind that we invited them you will not be surprised to learn that they all arrived bearing gifts of food ,wine , rakia and homemade craft presents.

It was a good day spent with kind and generous people.

Feeling overcome.... - Page 2 2581928987 Feeling overcome.... - Page 2 1763269238
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Feeling overcome....   Feeling overcome.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:22 pm

I hope one day our best neighbours will come round, especially as she was born here. At the moment she is terrified of our dogs, especially the black one as she is a funny little thing and will stare and huff at them as she feels their worry and is unsure why. It will happen one day no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling overcome....   Feeling overcome.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling overcome....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2