Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

hobbies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: hobbies   hobbies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:40 am

First topic message reminder :

I have spent a day sorting out beads ribbons motifs and material and listening to wonderful music whilst i did it. The beads etc were donated by wonderful people to help with the making of Christmas stockings and bags and hopefully some rag dolls for next years Silistra garden party.
Well i got to thinking what hobbies do you all have. I don't mean the animals and gardening it is part of living here but the the things that are special to you.
I love music, you tube for learning different things reading, knitting, cooking and entertaining going to the theatre
I teach and have clients for ostiopath massage and reflexology etc.
Colin loves any thing to do with crafts too and computers He makes beautiful leather handbags walets etc now

How about you? Any one wanting to share their passions hobbies etc it may give some ideas to new people here in BG and ideas to those that are looking for some thing new to try.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

hobbies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hobbies   hobbies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:14 pm

cross stitch i remember it fondly then i got older the eyes got dimmer and the cross stitch was set in the back of the cupboard. shame really but what i made i gave away except two that hang on my wall.
If you can call gardening i have spent hours cutting things back today and a mountain of dead stuff over grown stuff has left for the skip the trouble is i am not finished yet so another mountain to build another day roll on winter and take the back aches away no building decorating or gardening to be done sounds like bliss s [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
blanche

hobbies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hobbies   hobbies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:38 pm

2020 could be achievable............maybe lol
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

hobbies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hobbies   hobbies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:55 am

blanche wrote:
2020 could be achievable............maybe lol
g hobbies - Page 3 2706089290 hobbies - Page 3 1865348797 hobbies - Page 3 2381841692 Go for it girl!!! s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hobbies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hobbies   hobbies - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hobbies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3