altText
altText
altText

WARNING,REGARDING TRUST.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lovchanci jock

WARNING,REGARDING TRUST. Empty
PostSubject: WARNING,REGARDING TRUST.   WARNING,REGARDING TRUST. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:19 pm

We have just returned from our house in lovchanci, we arrived there only to find that someone "
allegedly "
broke into the house and stole two tvs and dvd player and remotes.nothing else was taken, nothing was disturbed and we have never had any problems in four years.the problem in my opinion happened because we left the house keys with supposedly English friends and inadvertently left 400+ levs in a bedroom drawer, which as expected also went astray.the English friends are from smolnitsa,they class their selves as English builders , so beware. they are well known to the Bulgarian police.
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: WARNING,REGARDING TRUST.   WARNING,REGARDING TRUST. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Please do not mention names on ther open forum. And do not use upper case in the way you have as per forum rules. Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: WARNING,REGARDING TRUST.   WARNING,REGARDING TRUST. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:33 pm

You should read a post by willowsend that will certainly tell you something about trust its this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: WARNING,REGARDING TRUST.   WARNING,REGARDING TRUST. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:08 pm

sent you a Pm
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: WARNING,REGARDING TRUST.   WARNING,REGARDING TRUST. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:17 pm

lovchanci jock wrote:
so beware. they are well known to the Bulgarian police.

Forgive me for asking the obvious question but why would you leave your keys with someone well known to the police WARNING,REGARDING TRUST. 3998065313
Back to top Go down
lovchanci jock

PostSubject: Re: WARNING,REGARDING TRUST.   WARNING,REGARDING TRUST. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:53 pm

I did'nt know until I went to the police station.
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: WARNING,REGARDING TRUST.   WARNING,REGARDING TRUST. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:32 am

Can you send me a pm stating who this is your talking about WARNING,REGARDING TRUST. 2581928987
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: WARNING,REGARDING TRUST.   WARNING,REGARDING TRUST. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:03 am

Sorry to hear of this but always be careful in BG it seems to me that they have their fair share of bad ones from the uk. WARNING,REGARDING TRUST. 739492727
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING,REGARDING TRUST.   WARNING,REGARDING TRUST. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING,REGARDING TRUST.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1