UK Citizen Arrested for Child Molestation in Bulgarian Village

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

UK Citizen Arrested for Child Molestation in Bulgarian Village Empty
PostSubject: UK Citizen Arrested for Child Molestation in Bulgarian Village   UK Citizen Arrested for Child Molestation in Bulgarian Village Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:00 am

[size=75:1vx98exo]novinite December 15, 2009

A 52-year-old British citizen has been arrested for molestation of a 6-year-old girl in the village of Novo Gradishte, in Bulgaria’s Strazhitsa municpality.

The 52-year-old British citizen, Colin Tucker, was arrested at around 17:00 Monday by local police and has been detained for 24 hours for questioning, the Veliko Tarnovo Interior Ministry reported.

Tucker, who is a shepherd in Novo Gradishte, had been round at the child’s house where her grandmother had offered him wine and coffee, after which they were sent to the local shop. When they failed to return relatives and the police searched for them and found them at Tucker’s house.

A year ago, thieves entered Tucker’s house, broke into his safe and stole cash and personal documents. Tucker has remained without identity documents since then. Police now report that they are also trying to confirm his identity.

The case is being investigated by the Regional Prosecutor’s Office in Gorna Oryahovitsa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: UK Citizen Arrested for Child Molestation in Bulgarian Village   UK Citizen Arrested for Child Molestation in Bulgarian Village Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:06 pm

Sounds a bit strange this? I don't know how he got away without having any documents for so long he must have been very lucky when I was in BG I was often asked for mine, lets all hope that there is no truth in the molestaion?
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: UK Citizen Arrested for Child Molestation in Bulgarian Village   UK Citizen Arrested for Child Molestation in Bulgarian Village Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:26 pm

I've visited Bulgaria quite a lot in my life and yes your right netsniper he is very luck to have not been asked for his credentials for so long I do hope as you say that this matter with the charge of interfering with a 6 year old has no truth in it as it doesn't look good for the Brits who live there I'm not quite sure how the Bulgarians will view this ?
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: UK Citizen Arrested for Child Molestation in Bulgarian Village   UK Citizen Arrested for Child Molestation in Bulgarian Village Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:46 pm

Does anyone on here know this person or know of him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK Citizen Arrested for Child Molestation in Bulgarian Village   UK Citizen Arrested for Child Molestation in Bulgarian Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1