AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

AuthorMessage
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
stigofthedump

Winters here at last. - Page 53 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 53 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:12 pm

I agree its been a real nice day today but this could be the calm before the storm, we all know that the weather has been very odd of late so who knows whats around the corner.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 53 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:46 am

Well why worry about what may or may not happen? Enjoy the moment. :Sunny:Another beautiful morning here.
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 53 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:37 pm

oldun wrote:
Well why worry about what may or may not happen? Enjoy the moment. :Sunny:Another beautiful morning here.

Couldn't agree more Oldun!
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 53 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:08 pm

Still nice here near Veliko Turnovo although quite thick morning fog. Still drying washing on the line. I would like some rain to make me happier about leaving! It maybe a bad winter but its been a lovely Autumn with only a few days of murk and rain.
Back to top Go down
BGBound
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 53 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Can't believe this lovely late summer we're enjoying s If it makes for a shorter winter then so much the better ! ! We have a completely different outlook from our house now that the trees have shed most of their leaves . We've discovered neighbours dwellings that have been hidden during summer. Autumn's blaze of colours has been a wonder to watch . . absolutely beautiful. And now this lovely weather . . I feel on top of the world I don't know about you . Winters here at last. - Page 53 2581928987 Winters here at last. - Page 53 1763269238
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 53 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:25 pm

Looks like the UK is in for a battering shortly.

Lightning strikes as biggest storm since 1987 sweeps in

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... UK+Feed%29
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 53 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Andy wrote:

I think we had a start of that on Tuesday evening Andy. I was on the Varna/Luton flight and it was bad. About 30 minutes from landing the seat belt sign went on, it got so rough, rocking and rolling the the Captain made an announcement for the cabin crew to return to their seats and belt up Winters here at last. - Page 53 3671290933 :Please:
Looking out of the window and watching the wings, it is amazing that they don't break off. How that plane was landed on all wheels we will never know, but I am pleased and relieved to say we are here to tell the story, and that was after leaving the fantastic weather in BG with clear blue skies and temp of 24c in the shade s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 53 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:29 am

willowsend wrote:
Andy wrote:

I think we had a start of that on Tuesday evening Andy. I was on the Varna/Luton flight and it was bad. About 30 minutes from landing the seat belt sign went on, it got so rough, rocking and rolling the the Captain made an announcement for the cabin crew to return to their seats and belt up Winters here at last. - Page 53 3671290933 :Please:
Looking out of the window and watching the wings, it is amazing that they don't break off. How that plane was landed on all wheels we will never know, but I am pleased and relieved to say we are here to tell the story, and that was after leaving the fantastic weather in BG with clear blue skies and temp of 24c in the shade s

Oh my word Willow so glad to hear you are all ok, what a frightening expeerience for you. Hope it won't put you off flying :Winters here at last. - Page 53 3897195628:
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 53 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:23 am

Glad your ok Brian Winters here at last. - Page 53 1536469901 but the ukl weather is set to be a bit nasty over the next couple of days. s
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 53 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:31 am

Just spoke to my daughter who is in the south of England and she has been told to prep[are for the worst, so she said she has nailed down everything that could possibly move.
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 53 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:39 am

Its not looking good is it, lets hope that there aren't any serious injuries or worse to people as there was in 87 Angel
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 53 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:02 am

willowsend wrote:
Andy wrote:

Well Brian you certainly have your share of trouble but at least this one is heaven created, other than that hope you enjoyed you trip. Winters here at last. - Page 53 2581928987
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 53 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:21 am

Unbelievably I flew back on October 26th early morning and fly back to Bulgaria yesterday and arrived at my caravan with no problems flightwise or delays on the train. There were delays on some rail tracks and there have been very very severe winds but no tree fell on my caravan and the park is now muddy and leaf strewn but otherwise okay. I just can't believe how lucky we have been and i have just received a message saying our removers are on the ferry and to arrive this afternoon. Belongings and Xera safe and well. Off to erect the dog kennel now. Thank you God!!!!!!
Sky is beautifully blue but very chilly. Glad you are okay Willowsend. Thanks for your message too g s
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 53 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:14 am

Glad you have arrived safely Oldun. I was thinking about you yesterday, but as usual I got the date wrong, don't know why dates are a problem to me!

Look forward to hearing of your new adventures,

Take care

Sara and Dave
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 53 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:18 am

Well done oldun - despite the trauma of it all you still have a sense of humour. Annette and I wish you both well and look forward to your bulletins on life in the UK, "
but not as we know it."

Winters here at last. - Page 53 570106603 Winters here at last. - Page 53 570106603 Winters here at last. - Page 53 570106603 Winters here at last. - Page 53 570106603
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 53 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winters here at last.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 53 of 70Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 70  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The weather wherever you are ?-