Winters here at last.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 61 ... 70  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

AuthorMessage
justbazz1

Winters here at last. - Page 52 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:46 am

Still warmish and sunny around my place..but the surrounding mountains have a snowy cap on this morning.
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:44 am

Woke up to a frost here, the temp got down to -2. Petchka now on!
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:45 am

Yep frost here too but lovely sunshine. This will be my last post on this topic - We are leaving soon! I can't believe you are all thinking winter is here. The Spring and Autumn temperatures are always unpredictable. Last week it was still 30C and warmer temperatures can still bounce back. As for a bad winter. There is always snow in winter at some point and sometimes lasts for weeks. It will also at some point be in very minus temperatures. Every year is different and every year the vagaries of the weather is repeatedly reported on BTV. So what's new? Just be prepared!
I am leaving Bgbazz out of this post because he lives in the best area of Bulgaria for weather, lucky him. Winters here at last. - Page 52 2079180590 s
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:20 am

oldun wrote:
Yep frost here too but lovely sunshine. This will be my last post on this topic - We are leaving soon! I can't believe you are all thinking winter is here. The Spring and Autumn temperatures are always unpredictable. Last week it was still 30C and warmer temperatures can still bounce back. As for a bad winter. There is always snow in winter at some point and sometimes lasts for weeks. It will also at some point be in very minus temperatures. Every year is different and every year the vagaries of the weather is repeatedly reported on BTV. So what's new? Just be prepared!
I am leaving Bgbazz out of this post because he lives in the best area of Bulgaria for weather, lucky him. Winters here at last. - Page 52 2079180590 s

I have started a new thread on. We are leaving soon
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:49 pm

The grounds were whte when we got up this morning at 7am by 8.25 the sun came out and cleared the frost however, the air was very cold. I was out with my lopper to cut the trees and I had my big wax coat on. By 2pm it was very hot so back to teeshirts. Now at 6.45 we have the fire on outside turning very cold again. Such a strang day.

Both our dvd's have broken, Satillite freezes every 5 minutes, nothing on Facebook, I gave all my books to the Garden Party booksale and put some aside for later, but when I went to get them they had gone. All my wool I gave to the Home for the elderly all the new jigsaw puzzles we had, but never got round to opening them all went to the raffle at the Garden Party so I am left with nothing - What a clever girl I am eh!!! Dougie found the old newspapers in the little house and I will cut out all the crossword puzzle some papers date back to 2008. Well there's my enertainment for theis evening than. g Winters here at last. - Page 52 739492727
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Bernie, sounds like the way I do things too. I have a pack of cards and play scrabble on facebook with Dave, and that is it! Dave has sorted some reading from a site which offers free novels, but I can never remember how to use the tablet thingy!

Sara
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:32 pm

I now know what I will buy myself for xmas a Kendle, should have thought of that before. g
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:17 pm

You could always pop down to my place..I have scrabble, monopoly and a whole heap of card games going begging! I'm on my own tonight..not even the dog wanted to come up and keep me company!!
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:21 pm

bgbazz wrote:
You could always pop down to my place..I have scrabble, monopoly and a whole heap of card games going begging! I'm on my own tonight..not even the dog wanted to come up and keep me company!!

Winters here at last. - Page 52 927475117
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:18 pm

At least I had the sounds of the combine harvesters coming home just after dark..seems strange these days, as most of them belonged to me only a few weeks ago and I can still identify each individual machine as they come down the road. Old habits die hard, it seems.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:12 pm

bgbazz wrote:
At least I had the sounds of the combine harvesters coming home just after dark..seems strange these days, as most of them belonged to me only a few weeks ago and I can still identify each individual machine as they come down the road. Old habits die hard, it seems.

The dark arrives a bit earlier in two weeks with the clocks going back, sad!! Our dogs know when our car is approaching the house as well, maybe you have a sixth sense as well Bazz.
Back to top Go down
expatinchina
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 52 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:23 pm

The clocks go forward and back over there?! Wow, I never knew. T
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 52 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:16 pm

It is noticeably colder at the moment so I'm thing a long winter maybe ahead of us, time to check all stocks of firewood I think s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 52 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:23 pm

Tempature has dopped considerably now, but I am informed by baba Ginka Saturday will bring the sunshne again s
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 52 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Well all you sceptics its been a brilliantly warm week with beautiful blue skies back again. Today its reading 82C and I have just taken the dog down to the river and she had several dips. Fabulous day. s s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 52 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winters here at last.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 52 of 70Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 61 ... 70  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The weather wherever you are ?-