View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

How can we as a forum stop Bryan Talbot and his family from having to suffer the postings all over the internet which are completely unfounded and untrue let alone disgusting. I myself have tried to contact the site owners in question but they won't even reply. Just to give you an example here is one I found recently which has been posted in the name of Ashley but we all know that it wasn't him but a retailer from the Balchik region who uses a list on annon names some of which I have now collated which can be found around the net with similar posts to the one I have copied here.and here they are:

SIMMY J

COLIN SANDERS

MARGARET ANDERRSON

NICKERLESS

IVANPET

PENGUIN

Seb Collingworth

Aisha Calvert

Debbie Lonnegan

Bob Evans

Alan Soames

jamesblewett

marcov

debs22

Geoff Sloan

STEVEN DOUGHERTY

ANDREW FITZIMMONS

DAVID ALLENBY

JAMES LETTERBY

TERESA COLLINGWORTH

A Z DENBY

DIRECT DEBIT

PETER TOMS

SMOT

MR S MEZZ

NEBUCHADNEZZAR

ALAINDUBOIS

MOZART6

MOZART

SIMMY16

Bob Delamurian

Angie Barnes

Bobdel12345

Donnie

Fraud in Bulgaria/Villa Lorna/Walnut House/Bryan Talbot - Bryan Talbot, given his advanced age, is greatly confused these days, EXCEPT when he is conning, cheating or scamming someone in relation to Villa Lorna AKA Walnut House. After a lifetime of doing that, it has become ingrained and simply an automatic function. It has been said that he is at the median stage of Alzheimers, but it may just be that his synapses are malfunctioning owing to age and a vast intake of beer every day as per the wont of any common or garden alcoholic reaching the terminal stages. Just a senile old codger with no hope for any future. Whatever the reason, he has been caught exposing himself to a prepubescent girl in a wooded area off the Kidlington Road in Oxford. Local Police state that he was quite beffudled and claimed that he "
thought it was his grand-daughter"
. This is great! That means that if it is a relative, it is OK! At least he seems to be sticking to females for the time being! He is to be arraigned at Oxford Magistrates Court before the end of the year for lewd behaviour, indecent exposure and other charges connected
to paedophilia should he not succumb to alcoholic poisoning before then.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!

Post by oldun » 14 Jan 2012 15:24
How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 3356871870

Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!

Post by Daisy » 14 Jan 2012 16:09

How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 3356871870
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:04 pm

That is an appallling reaction by those expats Daisy. Were they not aware of what Bryan has gone through? 2 years through the courts and finally winning in the Bulgarian system? I guess they didn't but they could still follow everything that has happened on various forums if they were interested. What is the matter with these people? What proof do they need? Perhaps we should go to a lawyer and try to prosecute this dreadful man for the libel he has written on the internet. Now there's a thought. Why not contact those on the internet who won't delete his lies and say he is going to be sued for libel or doesn't that apply on the wonderful internet????
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm sure knowing Brian he has tried all avenues and is at his whits end. You have my support Brian if I can help in anyway just ask.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:34 pm

meandmine wrote:
I'm sure knowing Brian he has tried all avenues and is at his whits end. You have my support Brian if I can help in anyway just ask.

:Thank you:so much. The following is the latest posting, it's so sad that he has to pick on me but absolutely out of order to pick on my innocent wife. How evil and crude can anybody be. and how can anybodies mind think of such hateful things.
BUT WE WILL NOT GIVE IN TO THE B*****D

I must point out that this was not posted as it say's by Ashley Morris

Fraud in Bulgaria/Villa Lorna/Walnut House/Bryan Talbot/Scam
Originally Posted by Ashley Morris
Fraud in Bulgaria/Villa Lorna/Walnut House/Bryan Talbot - Bryan Talbot, given his advanced age, is greatly confused these days, EXCEPT when he is conning, cheating or scamming someone in relation to Villa Lorna AKA Walnut House. After a lifetime of doing that, it has become ingrained and simply an automatic function. It has been said that he is at the median stage of Alzheimers, but it may just be that his synapses are malfunctioning owing to age and a vast intake of beer every day as per the wont of any common or garden alcoholic reaching the terminal stages. Just a senile old codger with no hope for any future. Whatever the reason, he has been caught exposing himself to a prepubescent girl in a wooded area off the Kidlington Road in Oxford. Local Police state that he was quite beffudled and claimed that he "
thought it was his grand-daughter"
. This is great! That means that if it is a relative, it is OK! At least he seems to be sticking to females for the time being! He is to be arraigned at Oxford Magistrates Court before the end of the year for lewd behaviour, indecent exposure and other charges connected
to paedophilia should he not succumb to alcoholic poisoning before then.

Ashley Morris
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello Ashley,

It is with great sadness that I read posts such as yours about people such as this Talbot.
I am writing because my wife continues to be in employment at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford as a part-time orderly, whilst I have had to return to Poland. Bogumila has seen Talbot's wife, Sheila, in the hospital several times where she is being treated as an outpatient for HIV/AIDS related illnesses and as a "
recovering"
heroin addict. The staff tell her that she was infected in the eighties when sharing needles whilst using drugs and leading a rather "
wild"
sex life.

So.it must be with some sorrow that we examine the actions of the male Talbot in the twilight of his life and in such circumstances. His addiction to alcohol is to some extent understandable, but not condonable. Neither should we condone his other actions as written about by you. He must be punished, of course, but there must be some compassion because of his great woe.

Marek (A very sick animal)

I must point out that this poster/perpetrator has now been banned on the Fraud in Bulgaria Forum. I wonder why
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Thank you Bryan for pointing out that I wasn't the poster but I'm sure and I hope the members on this forum know me better than that? It doesn't take any imagination to know who is behind this although I won't say on the open forum. Thank you Bryan g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:53 am

I wonder how many members on here who thought the writer of this latest defermation to bryan and sheila remember how they thought he was the best thing since sliced bread and such a wonderful man..would not hear a bad word againt him are feeling now , In fact it was the ones amongst us who were putting him down that were getting the flack ......! ashamed i hope
and as for G ??????? ..pity he is not in hell yet .IMHO
Back to top Go down
Noddy
Senior user
Senior user
Noddy

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Quite right Varnagirl and what's more I do believe that Bryan will be victorious iun all this and the retailer /perpetrator of this filthy stuff will be banged behind bars for a very long time I hope!!! and maybe even the newspapers can get their money back.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Noddy wrote:
Quite right Varnagirl and what's more I do believe that Bryan will be victorious iun all this and the retailer /perpetrator of this filthy stuff will be banged behind bars for a very long time I hope!!! and maybe even the newspapers can get their money back.

:Thank you:Noddy, I have sent you a pm for obvious reasons How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:13 pm

I second what has been written by Noddy and I'm sure that there are many that will s
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Varnagirl you are so right. I too hope the people who believed this man against Bryan are now ashamed of themselves. Hopefully he will soon be brought to book and get his just deserts.
Even Ashley has been used in this man's campaign. There is no end to his deviousness and what Bryan and his wife have been through is almost worse than losing their villa.
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Very wise words from all here and yes I'm sorry to say that some will have egg on their faces but being fair to all concerned some of us take a little longer to smell the coffee burning which isn't such a bad thing in some cases. I think this matter has raised quite a few questions about the sort of things that go on in Bulgaria and not only by the Bulgarians but also some ex pats who think they are untouchable just because they are in a foreign country which as we all know isn't quite true, I'm sure this rat will come to a sticky end eventually so my message to Brian and his family is hang on in there just as you have for so long with your villa and I'm sure you will prevail.
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:59 pm

I just have to say forums are meant to share information,people take them far far to serious,remember most forums are from people and therefore most of it is information that has been gained,by the members,if you don't agree with the comments then by all means make a post,but certain topics have been going on and on and on,sometimes its best to say that's enough now my comments.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:07 pm

I don't think its quite that simple Mike you would need to know more about what has been going on first before you can make such comments. The person behind all this has set out to destroy Brian and his family and it seems anyone who tries to help them so I would say that no its not a case of no more posting but more a case on intense posting in order to warn others about the person concerned and I also believe its our duty to help those in need especially when the crime is being committed in another country and there doesn't seem to be any help. Sorry if you don't like my comment but having lived in Bg for quite some time now I know the sort of thing that some ex pats get up to especially when they have had their face pushed out or if they have been found to be committing a crime of sorts.
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Absolutely right Blink well said. Its important to remember that there is more to what is written here and most of the ex-pats in Bulgaria already know about it and further more this matter continues to ruin the life of so many people and it needs to be sorted out and quick! So to everyone who is in support of trying to help Brian and others please keep posting what you have to say is very important and I don't care if others think not.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:38 pm

I have read your post twice Mickhev because I couldn't believe what I was reading. Some of it didn't seem to make sense but maybe it was a typo error. Yes, forums are for information and some very important ones run to pages because there are pages to write on the subject in question. Bryan's is one such case and a warning to others to take care in who they put their trust. Anyone who has the utter bilge written about them like Bryan has had should have everyone supporting and posting for however long it takes. So you actually believe that receiving a death threat and having remarks made towards someone about being a paedophile, alcoholic etc should be swept under the carpet after a few posts? Words fail me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can we as a forum HELP!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next