View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

How can we as a forum stop Bryan Talbot and his family from having to suffer the postings all over the internet which are completely unfounded and untrue let alone disgusting. I myself have tried to contact the site owners in question but they won't even reply. Just to give you an example here is one I found recently which has been posted in the name of Ashley but we all know that it wasn't him but a retailer from the Balchik region who uses a list on annon names some of which I have now collated which can be found around the net with similar posts to the one I have copied here.and here they are:

SIMMY J

COLIN SANDERS

MARGARET ANDERRSON

NICKERLESS

IVANPET

PENGUIN

Seb Collingworth

Aisha Calvert

Debbie Lonnegan

Bob Evans

Alan Soames

jamesblewett

marcov

debs22

Geoff Sloan

STEVEN DOUGHERTY

ANDREW FITZIMMONS

DAVID ALLENBY

JAMES LETTERBY

TERESA COLLINGWORTH

A Z DENBY

DIRECT DEBIT

PETER TOMS

SMOT

MR S MEZZ

NEBUCHADNEZZAR

ALAINDUBOIS

MOZART6

MOZART

SIMMY16

Bob Delamurian

Angie Barnes

Bobdel12345

Donnie

Fraud in Bulgaria/Villa Lorna/Walnut House/Bryan Talbot - Bryan Talbot, given his advanced age, is greatly confused these days, EXCEPT when he is conning, cheating or scamming someone in relation to Villa Lorna AKA Walnut House. After a lifetime of doing that, it has become ingrained and simply an automatic function. It has been said that he is at the median stage of Alzheimers, but it may just be that his synapses are malfunctioning owing to age and a vast intake of beer every day as per the wont of any common or garden alcoholic reaching the terminal stages. Just a senile old codger with no hope for any future. Whatever the reason, he has been caught exposing himself to a prepubescent girl in a wooded area off the Kidlington Road in Oxford. Local Police state that he was quite beffudled and claimed that he "
thought it was his grand-daughter"
. This is great! That means that if it is a relative, it is OK! At least he seems to be sticking to females for the time being! He is to be arraigned at Oxford Magistrates Court before the end of the year for lewd behaviour, indecent exposure and other charges connected
to paedophilia should he not succumb to alcoholic poisoning before then.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:33 pm

How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 1430720830 You will get there How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 1430720830
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:13 pm

How's it going Bryan? I hope Rakiaplease will read your link to this topic because it says it all about how upsetting this kind of thing is and how impossible it is to stop it. It beggars belief that anyone could spend time on a computer posting things which many might think is the truth but is really a pack of vicious lies. I think Rakiaplease has a good understanding of this subject and its pleasing that he has aired it. Not everything on the internet is true or helpful and unfortunately forums and social sites can be dangerous places for many reasons which is a great shame because many get pleasure from interacting with people in cyberspace and making friends there.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:32 pm

oldun wrote:
How's it going Bryan? I hope Rakiaplease will read your link to this topic because it says it all about how upsetting this kind of thing is and how impossible it is to stop it. It beggars belief that anyone could spend time on a computer posting things which many might think is the truth but is really a pack of vicious lies. I think Rakiaplease has a good understanding of this subject and its pleasing that he has aired it. Not everything on the internet is true or helpful and unfortunately forums and social sites can be dangerous places for many reasons which is a great shame because many get pleasure from interacting with people in cyberspace and making friends there.

I have sent you a pm oldun
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:54 pm

The Original post

How can we as a forum HELP!!

Postby sallyann ยป 28 Dec 2011 22:46
How can we as a forum stop Bryan Talbot and his family from having to suffer the postings all over the internet which are completely unfounded and untrue let alone disgusting. I myself have tried to contact the site owners in question but they won't even reply.

This is the latest email I have received from supposedly Natalyia Tasovo believed to be his partner

Bryan Talbot is scheduled to have a fatal car accident in the near future. It is well known that he drives inebriated both in the UK and Bulgaria. A heavy vehicle will strike his car on the RH side with enough force to kill him. This has been paid for both in the UK and Bulgaria, whichever turns out to be most convenient for the hired murderers

Last edited by 178 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:59 pm

We could all add our name to a petition to stop this sort of thing happening or better still we could all add our name to stop this from happening to Brian once and for all so long as the admin have no objection.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:26 pm

I am more than happy to help stop Internet abuse and I think all of us should add our name to try and stop it! Just because we may not yet??? be a victim doesn't mean we have to shy away from it so I to would urge all the members on here to support what it is that Sally is asking. How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:19 am

Perhaps those that wish to support Bryan in this way would be better to pm Sallyann for the sake of your own safety. g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:44 am

About time something like this took place well thought of sally. How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 570106603
Back to top Go down
fruitlover
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:49 am

I wish we could help, but having little experience in these things my suggestions may be unworkable or inadvisable or both, for which I appologise in advance. But how would it be, if we all posted on these sites, saying how sorry we are that (the perpetrator's) life is so sad and unhappy that he feels a need to stoop so low as to post garbage which cannot help anyone, especially not himself. We could say we wish for him that his life improves and that he gets better from what's ailing him, enough to start discovering the true pleasure and enjoyment of life that being honest and truthful brings. We could say we don't just want for him to stop, but we want him to lose the need for it, to find out how much better and more enjoyable life is when you make friends not enemies, and create good things in your life to look forward to. Surely, if many people posted in their own words along these lines, after every negative post of his, the sheer overwhelming amount of disbelief in his lies and goodwill for the victim would cancel out the impact of the nasty stuff? If we were careful always to be only polite, regretful, well-wishing, there would be nothing to object to in any believable way, i.e. nothing concrete for him to retaliate to and sheer numbers could make that difficult anyway? If this is not a practical suggestion or would result in worse retaliation for Brian, then ignore it, I was just responding to the original request How can we HELP, and hoping there might be a way.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Fruitlover I respect your response naive as it is, but this situation has been going on for years and I am afraid your lovely and kind response would not penetrate this guy's brain. He has made death threats via internet and phone calls and I am afraid that in life, people like this would just laugh at such a response. If only life were that simplistic.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:19 pm

oldun wrote:
Fruitlover I respect your response naive as it is, but this situation has been going on for years and I am afraid your lovely and kind response would not penetrate this guy's brain. He has made death threats via internet and phone calls and I am afraid that in life, people like this would just laugh at such a response. If only life were that simplistic.

Absolutely right oldun if only all people would look at life in this way then it would be utopia but it's not going to happen and with this particular perpetrator there isn't a fix that would work unless he was an animal and a vet was handy.
Back to top Go down
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:12 pm

oldun wrote:

How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 3356871870 How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 3356871870
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:31 pm

It is no longer acceptable to bury our heads in the sand or turn a blind eye. By ignoring or colluding we are condoning bullying. We do not want to bully the bully, but bullies must learn to accept personal responsibility for the consequences of their behavior. It is not easy to challenge bullying , but it is essential that we do. Where bullying is concerned, knowledge is power – you have to recognise bullying behavior before you can tackle it.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:56 pm

I think I have got the first of my Christmas presents
It's taken 18 months of fighting my corner but we are now re-listed and justice has been done
:Thank you:To all members who have follow our story and continued to support us. If any member knows or has any family and friends that might like to sample a bit of Bulgarian sunshine and culture, I would be very grateful if you could pass on the fact that it is available for bookings
As an incentive anybody who books a two week holiday during next July. Aug and Sept I will supply a hire car completely FREE of charge for the first week How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 1536469901

This is the message I received today
Your property advert number ******* is now live on HomeAway.co.uk How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 2706089290

Dear ************

Your property advert ******* is now live on HomeAway.co.uk and our international sites. Please check your advert and send yourself a test enquiry. You can update your advert at any time by logging into your account.
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:11 pm

s How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 3367882216
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can we as a forum HELP!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next