View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

What a Forum !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:49 am

I just want to say that I am so glad I found this site its so different to the others and so refreshing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] what I find about some of the other sites is that they are always busy cting about a lost dog? or moaning about their Bulgarian neighbors and other Brits :shock: oh and get this one"
NAME THE BIRD"
:x I just don't get it ? if they want to know about Birds then why not just Google it or look else where? there are plenty of sites on the net for just about anything? anyway rant over as I started above I love this forum and I do hope it stays as it is with a view from all sides about whatever to do with Bulgaria and the life there including its problems and how to resolve them? and no Mods who think they are GOD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so to all of you!!! because its you and I that make this forum what it is
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

What a Forum !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:03 am

Nice Post I agree with you on this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] this forum for me is beginning to feel like one happy family I suppose you could say home [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I was a member on 2 other forums but to be honest there was too much back biting and nonsense talked about and also I found that the MOD was very selective towards the members and how he/she dealt with them ? so yes the mods there do tend to play GOD with how they decide what is acceptable and what isn't ? which I know they have to do but when someone on these other sites says something that may seem a little negative then it is removed without any explanation to the poster, where as here anything deemed not suitable is moved to the |Bin with an explanation for all to see.
This forum is tops for me!!!!!!

sarah
Back to top Go down
cherifa
Junior user
Junior user

What a Forum !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:53 pm

the other ones started very friendly and then the wrong ones got to them and that changed everything so I very rarely have a look at them I like to inform the new comers so that the only thing I do in one of them and stopped writting in the other full of RE agents.

I really do love it when it's not too crowded, no biting and no arguments, you're right it's like a family.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

What a Forum !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Hi cherifa, I agree with what you have said here which is one of the reasons for this forum, and thank you to Sarah and meandmine too I can assure everyone that while I am in the driving seat there will be no nonsense on here, or REA's advertising although some do try to sneak in from time to time,,as for arguments well there will be differences of opinion from time to time but so long as we all remember that we are grown ups then it wont turn into a School playground :shock:we all have our opinions and so do others and if we all respect that then I don't see any problems arising, lets hope we can NO sorry it will always be a happy family on here :[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: :[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: :[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

What a Forum !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:07 pm

I know I haven't posted much on here but I have been away and wow how this forum has grown in such a short time and I am proud to be part of this unique family too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

What a Forum !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:31 am

Oh it's just grand here in it !!!

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

What a Forum !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:51 am

Yes what a forum I'm new on here but I have used other forum and I just wanted to say that its real nice that on here we can have a discussion without it getting personal which is how any adult forum should be actually I don't mean that to sound how it did "
ADULT"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so thank you all for this very very nice forum or people
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

What a Forum !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:54 am

Gimp wrote:
so thank you all for this very very nice forum or people

Here here
Back to top Go down
Judybaby
Junior user
Junior user

What a Forum !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:48 am

Ahhh, group hug everybody [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Let's have a party!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

What a Forum !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:54 am

Here you are Judy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Judybaby
Junior user
Junior user

What a Forum !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:03 pm

Oh that's lovely
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

What a Forum !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Yes this is a wonderfull forum and your all so friendly which is something that most of the others lack keep it up
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

What a Forum !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Here, here Well done everyone!!

Oddy
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

What a Forum !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Yes great forum and people fantastic,lets remember we have chat as well be nice to see everyone in there

Mike
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

What a Forum !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:12 pm

not been here long, but really enjoying this site. not seen any dominance by members or mods, no heated arguements and no getting personal, how refreshing.

and i just love these..... they are brill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a Forum !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Forum !!!!!   What a Forum !!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a Forum !!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next