altText

Has Something Funny Happened to You in Your Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

Has Something Funny Happened to You in Your Life Empty
PostSubject: Has Something Funny Happened to You in Your Life   Has Something Funny Happened to You in Your Life Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm

After itchyfeet was telling Chris about what her Parrot said I thought what a good topic this could be. Has Something Funny Happened to You in Your Life 2381841692

We had a budgie once called him Duke after the idiot that lived next door (Duke wasn't his real name but a nick name given to him from the boss)

Well this bird could talk the hind leg off a donkey and one day the Mother in law was round (bless her soul) and the bird shouted out 'where is bl***y Doris'. We just sat in silence until Doris (Mother in law) said 'what did Duke say'. No response was given.

Another time he said 'Up your wind pipe Doris' thank goodness she wasn't round then. Often called the dog etc.

Lots more happened but I will save them if this topic takes off g

Well have you got a funny tale Has Something Funny Happened to You in Your Life 3386807041
Back to top Go down
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

Has Something Funny Happened to You in Your Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Something Funny Happened to You in Your Life   Has Something Funny Happened to You in Your Life Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:20 pm

My brother was over in Bulgaria in September, with his new girlfriend, Sara (first time we, in BG, had met her). After spending a pleasant few days on the coast with them, they came back to stay with us in the village for a few days.

My brothers previous girlfriend, Julia, had been to visit quite a few times and my son (now nearly six) remembered her fondly. I had explained to my son that Uncle Marcus and Julia were not best friends anymore and that he has a new best friend called Sara.

Anyway, I was busy dishing up dinner one evening, everyone was milling around in the kitchen getting drinks etc. and my son turned to Sara and said:
"
Do you know? Uncle Marcus has another girlfriend called Julia. She is very pretty"
Everything just went quiet for a few seconds Beemmeup apart from the embarrassed throat clearing from my brother, then just carried on, without further comment, bustling around as if nothing had happened!!!

Can't wait to tell him that one when he gets a bit older!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk

Has Something Funny Happened to You in Your Life

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1