View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
snail
Senior user
Senior user

A new Life Empty
PostSubject: A new Life   A new Life Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:52 pm

So,at last, l have finally arrived some 3 months ago in Bulgaria from Turkey which l am glad to see the back of that country.And now l can start a new life in a country that has what l want. Angel
Bulgaria has so much to offer in terms of feeling secure and and relaxed.The countryside is fantastic.Everywhere l went in Bulgaria around the SE of the country was countryside for miles around.And in the distance with the open wheat fields and the rolling hills.l was what seems to be very large red roofing.But it turned out to be a massive field of poppies."
Blimey"
,what a sight to behold.
The first 3 months in Bulgaria was a rented house towards Ustrem a place called screm[l think that is how you spell it]And this house was right on the river enriched in wildlife.l never before in my life saw so many different species of birds in such a small area in such a small space of time.Everyday was different.The views were breathtaking and the night sky was likened that to many chandeliers hanging above because of no light pollution to distort the beauty.

My 3 dogs can't believe what hit them.From Turkey with buildings so close together you cans hake hands with the neighbour from a window to a wide open space environment where you need a car to see your neighbour is something of a dream come true.My dogs are so laid back they are always horizontal now.l say to them,coming for a walk.They look at me and give me those soppy eye look and plonk their heads down on the ground again.They just love it so much.l have never seen them so happy.

ln Turkey my dogs lived in fear everyday.With the throwing of stones at my dogs inside my own property would you believe and also when l take them out for a walk.Turkish people screams Kopek Kopek.which means dog and they start to scream and pick up stones.Of course l had a go at them.There were so many issues over there on a daily basis,l just couldn't get my head around their behaviour.

But here l found the Bulgarians are well mannered,polite and genuinely friendly.They are not racist nor do they hassle you.l love it here and at last l can now say with my hand on my heart is a country that doesn't pretend to be something their not.

my property which is being renovated at the moment still is ongoing.And while the renovation is being done.l'll be living in a caravan on the property to keep an eye on things.My new business venture is dog kenneling.The dog kennels are almost near completion and built to a very high standard for the dogs comfort and the clients reassurance.The exercise area's for the dogs is set in 2 acres of land.And the other acre is for me to grow fruit and veg for next year.

l payed out quite a lot of money towards this project hoping it will be a success.Which l think it will be since l do know many people that knows me as a animal lover and will never be unkind to any animal.l'm looking forward to this experience.

l have a car called a Almeria Nissan,which is automatic.What a treat to drive along the many empty roads avoiding these potholes.lt gives me something to think about while driving.l quite enjoy avoiding these potholes.

Well!,that's about it at the moment folks, :Thanks1:until l can think of something else.lt is just that here in Bulgaria,there is always something to do now and very rewarding work it is to.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

A new Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Life   A new Life Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:56 pm

So good to hear from you. We are so pleased you love your new adventure in life.
It seems you have made the right move.
Yes to see countryside is what we miss the most, and our dogs will be in their element to have so much space to play and explore.
Wishing you the very best.
Annette and Eric
T A new Life 3356871870
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

A new Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Life   A new Life Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:10 pm

A new Life 3386807041

Hi Snail so good to hear from you and know you are settling in to Bulgarian life with easy. Truly delighted that you are overseeing the renovation project and work is coming along in leaps and bounds. Also glad the dogs are free for such awful terror and can finally relax in their new surroundings. Things can only get better from now on. Good luck for the future and thanks for keeping us updated. Look forward to your updates. g

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

A new Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Life   A new Life Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:12 pm

welcome to bulgaria, nice to hear your all enjoying yourself and settling into a new life, wish you well with your buisness venture. g s
Back to top Go down
snail
Senior user
Senior user

A new Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Life   A new Life Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Thanks everyone for the welcome.
There are plenty of question l will be asking about how to legally run a kennel.
l don't know if this is true or not.But according to one person that seems to be in the know.l need to go on a doggy caring course to qualify for a lisence.ls that true.Can l apply for the lisence without the course
Back to top Go down
Pavingslabsbg
Junior user
Junior user

A new Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Life   A new Life Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Hi and good luck with your new life and venture! A new Life 1430720830
Back to top Go down
http://pavingslabsbg.com/
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

A new Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Life   A new Life Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:19 am

Welcome to BG snail hope you enjoy your new life and also that you enjoy the people of BG
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

A new Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Life   A new Life Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:26 am

I really enjoyed reading your post. So good to hear something positive for a change! Good luck with your
new venture. A new Life 3356871870
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

A new Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Life   A new Life Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:00 am

What a love read and can I say that you have given others something to think about in a positive way. Good luck and hope everything turns out as you want.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

A new Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Life   A new Life Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:31 am

How nice to hear something positive about good old BG for a change. A new Life 2706089290

You are not the first person to come on here and mention the bitter experience that has been had in Turkey. But you are here now and lets hope that you enjoy the laid back life in BG. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
ozzyjo

A new Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Life   A new Life Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:43 am

i cant express the happynes i he i have when im in bg . i love the area im in and the shumen too . i dream and look at my pictures every day. i speak to fends bulgarian and eglish nearly very day .
england is fished its a rat race.

i say bulgaria look after the lev dont entertain the euro , your ok with the lev and the individuality you have . spoil something that doesnt need changing .

i have a friend who works for a herb company in bulgaria so fresh herbs are in abundance , i jst wish i could get fresh lavender . camolmile ice cream lavender ice cream rare the best or a camomile and mint spritza .
i havethought of doing a cooking page on here i have lernt so much about cooking nd preserves from the bulgarians .

cant wait to live here wont be long then i will a happ bunny.

like you all on here im sure i will make some fantastic frends ,my dream wold be when the house is finished to put an invite on here and see who would attend a bbq .
let me know your views
bye for now folks A new Life 1536469901 A new Life 1995268642
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

A new Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Life   A new Life Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Glad to hear you've finally made it. Good luck with your new venture. I hope bulgaria turns out to be everything you hope for. s :Z1:
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

A new Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Life   A new Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Welcome to BG snail hope you enjoy your new adventure as much as I have.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

A new Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Life   A new Life Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Welcome to Bulgaria snail ENJOY !!! s
Back to top Go down
Brian1
Senior user
Senior user