altText

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thought it would be good to list the items you lovely forum members donated to the Silistra Orphanage so far.

Dougie and myself wish to thank you for your generous donation that you posted to us - we are just over the moon with the items so far from Ashley Admin and Guy Mugshot.

You are truly little superstars

Oddy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:36 pm

I would say not just Facebook fan club but all of them are brilliant and deserve an Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 570106603
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Well done to all of you no matter where you are and keep the support and good work going, and to Berni well you truly are a STAR
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:52 pm

oddball wrote:
Hi Guys
The Orphanage Garden Party is fast approaching now Sat 6th Oct and we need to obtain raffle/auction prizes - Pat Fahey Handyman has started us off:

1) Hi Bernie, as a raffle prize we are willing to offer a free
return airport transfer from burgas airport to sunny beach,
sozopol, burgas area .. Pat &
Helen.
2) 2 vouchers for A weekend break at Serberna for two to include
half board breakfast and dinner for two. to be taken anytime
3) Kate has offered Estee Lauder perfume for the raffle or auction
4) Clifford Norton donated a print of ‘Finches in the Snow’
5) Deborah Bryant
Hi Berni, I would love to donate a Family Tree to your Orphanage
appeal, either for the Raffle or Auction, you decide whatever
is best. Debs
FamilyTreeAncestryResearchook
A Family Tree is an ideal gift for any occasion.
7) Sarah Sharp i am willing to offer five free riding lessons
from March 2013
8) Bernie we will donate a voucher for a 3 course meal in our Nik's bar/ restaurant
in Dobrich ....Keep up the good work ...Ellen and Nik
9) Sarah Sharp will also donated face panting items.
10) Cindy &
Co from Anglo-Info will as always, donate a fabulous surprise prize

[size=150:v8ex5p7h]So we are off to a good start! If you can help in any way inc soft drinks, prizes, volunteers, musicians or ideas etc please let us know. Thanks a million. Berni &
Dougie xx

click the Silsitra Banner below to visit our website.
Dimcho Debelianov Orphanage for Children,

g

therowfamily wrote:
I would say not just Facebook fan club but all of them are brilliant and deserve an Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 570106603

[size=150:v8ex5p7h]Of course you are correct therowfamily,everyone deserves a huge big Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 2706089290 as they are all fantastic!! but I was just referring to the raffle/auction prizes that Facebook started off - Sorry for any confusion there. I have given myself a good c too. Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 2345823347
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:18 pm

Hi Guys need your opinion please. :Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 1931734156: of our have donated this complete good secondhand XBox + 45 Games, two controllers and the power point however, we brought two of them to the orphanages last year along with 100's of games so I cannot see the point in bringing another therefore, I WAS wondering if we put this in our auction at the Garden Party on sat 6th Oct would there be any interest in it?? Please could you let me know what you think. The funds raised will go toward the 20 new bunkbeds and 40 mattress's Thanks a million Berni xxx

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:20 am

[quote="
oddball"
]Hi Guys need your opinion please. :Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 1931734156: of our have donated this complete good secondhand XBox + 45 Games, two controllers and the power point however, we brought two of them to the orphanages last year along with 100's of games so I cannot see the point in bringing another therefore, I WAS wondering if we put this in our auction at the Garden Party on sat 6th Oct would there be any interest in it?? Please could you let me know what you think. The funds raised will go toward the 20 new bunkbeds and 40 mattress's Thanks a million Berni xxx

[size=150:1o0kywx6]It has been decided that the XBOX and game will go up for auction at the Garden Party

Here is the list so far - we are doing good!!
Raffle/Auction prizes

The Garden Party is fast approaching on Sat 6th Oct at the Silistra
orphanage. Pat has already started us off with raffle prizes therefore, if you wish to donate a prize please let me know thanks a million for your help and consideration we really appreciate it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pat Fahey
1) Hi Bernie, as a raffle prize we are willing to offer a free
return airport transfer from burgas airport to sunny beach,
sozopol, burgas area ...we know its not where your based but
is worth between 55-90 euro ...let me know what you think..
Pat &
Helen.

2) 2 vouchers for A weekend break at Serberna for two to include
half board breakfast and dinner for two. to be taken anytime
3) Kate has offered Estee Lauder perfume for the raffle or auction
4) Clifford Norton donated a print of ‘Finches in the Snow’
5) Deborah Bryant
Hi Berni, I would love to donate a Family Tree to your Orphanage
appeal, either for the Raffle or Auction, you decide whatever
is best. Debs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] FamilyTreeAncestryResearch
A Family Tree is an ideal gift for any occasion.
6) Carole Heads will donate some raffle prizes
7) Sarah Sharp i am willing to offer five free riding lessons
from March 2013
8) Bernie we will donate a voucher for a 3 course meal in our Nik's bar/ restaurant
in Dobrich ....Keep up the good work ...Ellen and Nik
9) Sarah Sharp will also donated face panting items.
10) Sue Parker says: I would like to offered for the auction a beautiful pink floral summer dress
It's a Per Una (Marks &
Spencer) dress, fully lined.. Size 12
11) Cliff Norton of F8 Gallery photographers has Donate a lifestyle portrait session with 10x8 lustre print my location value 60 euro
12) Cindy &
Co will be attending and will also bring their annual surprise Raffle prize
13) Margaret Anderson offered a bundle of new paperback books
14) Dougie and Berni will donate a kettle, an iron, a toaster and a
sandwich maker
15) Auction POSSIBLE exc condition Secondhand XBOX &
45 Games with two controllers and power point
16) Vicky Shaw a few bottles - but she did not say if they were full hahha!
17) Hi There I can offer a new 20ft length of double sided bunting (washable at 30 deg)made by myself using a mix of cath kidston / laura ashley / vintage fabrics
kind regards
jane

So we are off to a good start! If you can help in any way inc volunteers, musicians or ideas etc
please let us know Thanks a million. Berni &
Dougie x pm or email me here.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:19 pm

Wow look what our friend Hugh here in the UK made us for the Silistra Garden Party on Sat 6th Oct - and Lester in BG will be making another one so won't the children just love these - Hope you can come along and get splatted too Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 1865348797

Of course have to test it out on the Grand children Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 1865348797

Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Excellent Berni, but you have got it the wrong way round, the grand children should have been trying it out on you Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 3386807041 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 1865348797
I am interested to know what the ammunition will be Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 2334215883
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:13 pm

willowsend wrote:
Excellent Berni, but you have got it the wrong way round, the grand children should have been trying it out on you Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 3386807041 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 1865348797
I am interested to know what the ammunition will be Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 2334215883

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiii did I forget to tell you that YOU will be the first one to test it out c :Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 1931734156: Will stick with wet sponges. I will throw the first sponge Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 1865348797
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Thanks to our members Tonyb60 and Scunnered for their donation towards the Bunk Bed Appeal below you did great.

Our friends for The Secret Tea Rooms have sponsored 2 beds and friends on Facebook &
Sunnybeachgroup have sponsored aother 2 sowe now have [size=150:1ncbs4cn]4 beds sponsored a fantastic start!!! Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 2706089290 T :Thank you:so much Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 2706089290

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:50 pm

[quote="
oddball"
]Thanks to our members Tonyb60 and Scunnered for their donation towards the Bunk Bed Appeal below you did great.

Our friends for The Secret Tea Rooms have sponsored 2 beds and friends on Facebook &
Sunnybeachgroup have sponsored aother 2 sowe now have [size=150:3gjp611t]4 beds sponsored a fantastic start!!! Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 2706089290 T :Thank you:so much :Clap

12th Sept 2012.... Update [size=150:3gjp611t]we now have 10 bunk beds sponsored how amazing is that!! Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 3135333095 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 3135333095! and we have no even got the to Garden Party yet!! Thanks a million to all those lovely people who have come forward you are all Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 2204270746 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 2204270746
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:08 pm

[size=200:1swk1c1p]Now we have all the beds sponsored and here is the chart T T to all our sponsors :Party2: :Party2:

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:54 pm

[size=150:27gj9y3k]Project for 2013 Bikes for the Silistra Orphanages

This year we are going to try to get 25 Bikes for the Dimcho and 8 bikes for the Malek Preslavetz orphanages in Silsitra I have written to the bikes shops and manufactures but not getting any replies so we have decided we have to make a start and with the funds Richard [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (our sponsor on the forum donated) :Thank you:Richard :S:we made a start on buying good second hand bikes.

Golly Gosh I am so very excited - I had to share this with you all. I really cannot believe how fantastic people are in helping our cause. We need bikes this year, I went on our local Ebay and tonight I won 3 bikes, they are in very good condition for the children in the Bulgarian Orphanage. I was overjoyed at the fab price too, then I contacted the lady to arranged collection, it appears she has heard of us and out cause and she decided she wanted to donated all three bikes to us Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 3135333095 g - Yes I was totally blown away myself, Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 3135333095 What a fantastic lady Kim is, and what a brilliant gift for the children Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 2706089290. We are off to a great start now and we are only in Jan.

s Oddy .
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:42 am

[size=200:24hbytcq] WOW!!! can you believe it
We have so far been donated 9 bikes see pictures below
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Our Bike project is off to a fantatic start with some wonderful bikes donated from our local community
Ellie Walters an 11 year old girl from Peterborough donated all her bikes and toys to the children in the Bulgarian Orphanages Thank you so much xx Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 2706089290 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 1763269238 It is just amazing further down you will see all the goods Tyra a 12 year old girl donated to the children - we just need to get them moved from Belgium to Silsitra - proving difficult at the moment so fingers crossed someone comes forward to help Angel

Back to top Go down
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:37 pm

This is wonderful news. How many children are there in total at the orphanages you support. Please let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next