altText

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thought it would be good to list the items you lovely forum members donated to the Silistra Orphanage so far.

Dougie and myself wish to thank you for your generous donation that you posted to us - we are just over the moon with the items so far from Ashley Admin and Guy Mugshot.

You are truly little superstars

Oddy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:55 am

Well done Bernie and well done to Borislav :Fantastic:
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:24 pm

How wonderful it is to hear such good news about Bulgarian giving which is something they don't very often do but this just goes to show that not all Bulgarians are heartless :Clap:well done to both of you and all those who used the service of Borislav. s
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Brilliant news Bernie and well done to all concerned :Fantastic:Its always nice to hear of others in Bulgaria helping out where they can it means so much to hear that the people of Bulgaria really do care as much as any of us.
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Thats good news Bernie and well done to Mr. Borislav g As already said its good to know that the Bulgarians are also waking up to this plight Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 3023850720
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:50 pm

oddball wrote:
s

Hi Guys

Just a quick update to say as you know Nominal Ltd (our first Bulgarian company) has been with us for the past 3 years and also joined this forum last year. Every year Borislav makes a donation to the Silistra Orphanage from the tax returns he does this year is no exception he send us a wooping [size=150:1lmtak2a]£350 pounds We are overwhelmed at this massive amount Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 2706089290 Thank you so much Borislav you are truly a guardian :Angel1:to our children. You did fantastic!!! We sincerely hope to see you at the Garden Party 1st Oct so we can all thank you personally. Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 1536469901

What a fantastic donation thank you again.

Berni

Its not often said but this just goes to show that the Bulgarians do care. I think they are just a little slow on the understanding of such things which unfortunately is how they have been taught. Anyway lecture over all I can say is a big thank you to Borislav for his kind donation and for keeping his word which in my book means a lot and shows he is a man to be trusted to. Not forgetting you Bernie who's tireless work allows all this to come together so well done.

sarah Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 570106603 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 570106603
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:46 pm

H Thanks Guys for your lovely comments we really do appreciate it very much g

Now for some more great news: As you know Willowsend is always in the backround looking out for ways to help the children of the Silistra Orphanage and helps where he can. This time ran a competition on here 'Important Announcement' and offer a donation to the Silistra Orphanage. Today I received a cheque for [size=150:1qjxy7x0] £35.00 from him, which was his own £25.00 donation and the winner Starlite also donated her £10.00 T both we really appreciate this very much indeed.

Thanks a million times over guys you did just [size=150:1qjxy7x0]FANTASTIC!!

Berni &
Dougie xx
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:33 pm

s

Hi Guys

Here is the swimming pool we bought from the donation that Michala and her family from Italy donated. What joy for the children. Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 2706089290

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:10 am

Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Guess you guys have missed these these photos of the pool. Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 3367882216

Also got this lot delivered last night - from our lovely Mrs Y she did a shop at Asda on line last year and had it sent to us and she asked what can she do a shop for this year. I said this year just treats for the children in the Baby orphanage and Asda's or Tesco's own goods are fab and of course will go a long long way. So thank you to my friend Mrs Y you did fantastic and the children will be so very delighted with all these lovely treats. :Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 1931734156: Now I will try to do the same for the other organisation step by step. g
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:18 am

The kids look so happy Bernie and what a great idea with ASDA :Clap:do \\\\i take it that anyone can simply order on-line and get them delivered directly to you?
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:17 am

Excellent news and what a great idea if its possible to get stuff delivered directly . I just love the smiles and laughter on the faces of the children.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:00 pm

sallyann wrote:
The kids look so happy Bernie and what a great idea with ASDA :Clap:do \\\\i take it that anyone can simply order on-line and get them delivered directly to you?

Gimp wrote:
Excellent news and what a great idea if its possible to get stuff delivered directly . I just love the smiles and laughter on the faces of the children.

Hi Guys

Yes I was amazed when Mrs Y suggested this to me - but it appears anyone can do a shop on line and send to another address. Our friend Steve W has been shopping on Ebay for the children and sending the items to us. What a clever idea and how strange we did not think of that before Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 3135333095 So yes, a fantastic idea. g
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:48 am

Lovely pictures Bernie and lovely children having a good time I like this idea it should make it easier to send stuff to you now we all know that. :Fantastic:
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:58 am

Those children look so happy and what a lovely idea that is to be able to send things directly to you Bernie can you pm me you address so I have it for when I go on-line shopping in future.
Back to top Go down
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:00 pm

How wonderful to see such happiness in the faces of the children its when you see this you know Bernie that what your doing is 110% correct Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage from our forum m   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:49 pm

This is real nice and to see the happiness is even better, I've just noticed you have your own forum now? about time too I say s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next