altText

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thought it would be good to list the items you lovely forum members donated to the Silistra Orphanage so far.

Dougie and myself wish to thank you for your generous donation that you posted to us - we are just over the moon with the items so far from Ashley Admin and Guy Mugshot.

You are truly little superstars

Oddy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:56 pm

T :Thank you:Willow you are a little darling. I love the link H H H
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:49 am

Just had a closer look at what the hotel hasd on offer for the kids and it look's very good. I would think the Orphanage kids :Angel2:are going to have the time of their lives at :Sunny:Beach
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
page=kids
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 3356871870

I agree, I think they will have a great time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Rakiaplease
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:59 pm

What a great project - Well done.

I have had a look at the website and would be happy to backlink to it from my site if you wish. If so please PM me. It is 99% certain I will be in Sunny Beach when the kids have their holiday and would be delighted to help out for a day if needed. I have some friends who live in Nessibar who I know would be delighted to whip up a bit of a spread for the kids - you know the sort of thing..ice cream jelly etc. (and no Rakia I promise!)
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Rakiaplease wrote:

I have had a look at the website and would be happy to backlink to it from my site if you wish. If so please PM me. It is 99% certain I will be in Sunny Beach when the kids have their holiday and would be delighted to help out for a day if needed. I have some friends who live in Nessibar who I know would be delighted to whip up a bit of a spread for the kids - you know the sort of thing..ice cream jelly etc. (and no Rakia I promise!)

Hi Rakieplease thank you so much for your reply and very kind offer, sounds good to me. Really appreciate that very much indeed. I will keep you updated on our progress at present we are planning an afternoon of fun and activity at the hotel - just awaiting the owners permission. I will know more after or visit in May. Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 1763269238
Back to top Go down
Rakiaplease
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:06 am

No worries oddball. The offer stands so get in touch through this forum.

Are you going to be in Sunny Beach in May ? I should be there myself if you both want to meet up for a beer ?
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:23 am

Rakiaplease wrote:
No worries oddball. The offer stands so get in touch through this forum.

Are you going to be in Sunny Beach in May ? I should be there myself if you both want to meet up for a beer ?

Ah bless! thanks a million Rakiaplease. No, Sunny Beach is about 5 hours from Silistra this is due to be a break but have 3 meeting booked already plus a shopping day to buy the needed trainers and shoes for the children. Our suppliers have not come forward this year so we have to buy the items.

Hope the job works out well for you. Good luck and we will be in touch.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Hi Guys

Thought I would share our good news from one of our long term donors. Boris at Nominal Ltd (Accounting Co in Bulgaria) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been with us now for 3+ years and each year he makes a donation to the Silistra Orphanage of 10% on every tax return the Company does. He was our very first Bulgarian Company who came forward to help us and as you can see we have his banner at on the forum. Well true to form Borislav has made his donation again this year which is fantastic and we are delighted. Now we can buy all new shoes for the children at the Orphanage which is just great. Special thanks Borislav for your continual support you are just a fantastic chap. Angel

Not only that, Our wonderful friends in Italy Michela and Corrod who has also been with us for the past 2 years has send us their annual donation and we can buy trainers for all the children too. Thank you both you are just amazing. Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 1763269238 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 1763269238 This is just wonderful news as a few of our big suppliers have no come forward with help this year - so as you can imagine we are well chuffed. We will be going to Bulgarian in May so we will plan a shopping trip to purchase the shoes and trainers. If we have anything left over we will buy underwear so really looking forward to our visit.

s
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:17 am

Well done to all of them and I hope they all prosper from their kindness. Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 739492727
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:18 pm

oddball wrote:
Hi Guys

Thought I would share our good news from one of our long term donors. Boris at Nominal Ltd (Accounting Co in Bulgaria) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been with us now for 3+ years and each year he makes a donation to the Silistra Orphanage of 10% on every tax return the Company does. He was our very first Bulgarian Company who came forward to help us and as you can see we have his banner at on the forum. Well true to form Borislav has made his donation again this year which is fantastic and we are delighted. Now we can buy all new shoes for the children at the Orphanage which is just great. Special thanks Borislav for your continual support you are just a fantastic chap. Angel

s

Thank you BG we are truly delighted that Borislav at Nominal Ltd decide to support us. He has been with us almost from the start. He is just great and like clockwork makes his donation every year. So thanks a million Borislav you really are fantastic!! Special thanks to all our sponsors they are all just amazing. g I have never asked for anything on the forum, Admin is in control of the banners and people like our sponsors come forward willingly to help and that is what makes our sponsors so special. T T
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Hi Guys

We are back from BG now. We spent three days sorting our new trainers for the children of the Silistra Orphanage,not an easy tasking I must say. Still we got sorted and the children love their new trainers which they will be using for the holiday in Sunny Beach. Thanks to our sponsors Borislav at Nominal Ltd and Michela and Corrod our sponsors in Italy.

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:43 pm

oddball wrote:
Rakiaplease wrote:

Hi Rakieplease thank you so much for your reply and very kind offer, sounds good to me. Really appreciate that very much indeed. I will keep you updated on our progress at present we are planning an afternoon of fun and activity at the hotel - just awaiting the owners permission. I will know more after or visit in May. Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 1763269238

Hi Guys

Here is an update on the holiday. We visited the Silsitra Orphanage earlier this month and I contacted the owner of The Hotel Delta Beach to confirmed dates etc. He has agreed to take 40 children and 6 adults on an all inclusive 2 weeks holiday from Aug 27th to Sep 9th how wonderful is that. We are just over the moon and as you can all imagine this is such a fantastic offer and the children are well, what can I say apart from delighted beyond belief - God is certainly on our side Angel

We have also been approached but Luisa Kearney and her parents Darren &
Denise who wants to do a fun afternoon at the hotel Delta Beach whereby giving the hotel a little publicity for his kind gesture. Luisa will plan some fun activities and the hotel are happy to have the media etc come in on the day. Therefore, if anyone wishes to go along to the hotel and join in and meet the some of the children please feel free to do so. Some of our sponsors will be there too Handyman Pat &
Helen, Jonathan Taylor and Nicola Miller who will take the photos and JT will interview people. Media from Silistra will be there too also although not confirmed yet but BNT TV. So Rakieplease you and your friends are welcome to pop along too and discuss your idea with the director.

We had a weeks holiday in May chill out time really. On this visit we needed to buy the new trainers for the children for their hols as you know we used the donations from our friends in Italy Michela &
family and from Borislav at Nominal Ltd Burgas to buy the trainers. Only took us 3 days to sort our buying 55 pairs of trainers Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 3135333095- Next time will bring them from the UK Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 2381841692 but seriously this visit was very eventful. We need underwear but the samples we saw there were not up to our standards so I will start buying them here in the UK and send them over in Sept.

Now I must start making plans for the Garden Party on Sat 6th Oct.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi Guys
The Orphanage Garden Party is fast approaching now Sat 6th Oct and we need to obtain raffle/auction prizes - Pat Fahey Handyman has started us off:

1) Hi Bernie, as a raffle prize we are willing to offer a free
return airport transfer from burgas airport to sunny beach,
sozopol, burgas area .. Pat &
Helen.
2) 2 vouchers for A weekend break at Serberna for two to include
half board breakfast and dinner for two. to be taken anytime
3) Kate has offered Estee Lauder perfume for the raffle or auction
4) Clifford Norton donated a print of ‘Finches in the Snow’
5) Deborah Bryant
Hi Berni, I would love to donate a Family Tree to your Orphanage
appeal, either for the Raffle or Auction, you decide whatever
is best. Debs
FamilyTreeAncestryResearchook
A Family Tree is an ideal gift for any occasion.
7) Sarah Sharp i am willing to offer five free riding lessons
from March 2013
8) Bernie we will donate a voucher for a 3 course meal in our Nik's bar/ restaurant
in Dobrich ....Keep up the good work ...Ellen and Nik
9) Sarah Sharp will also donated face panting items.
10) Cindy &
Co from Anglo-Info will as always, donate a fabulous surprise prize

[size=150:1fsalwi2]So we are off to a good start! If you can help in any way inc soft drinks, prizes, volunteers, musicians or ideas etc please let us know. Thanks a million. Berni &
Dougie xx

click the Silsitra Banner below to visit our website.
Dimcho Debelianov Orphanage for Children,

g
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:48 am

That's fantastic Berni you have got off to a good start and isn't it nice that there are so many good people around all willing to help so well done to all of you. Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 2706089290 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 2706089290
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:45 pm

cheekychops wrote:
That's fantastic Berni you have got off to a good start and isn't it nice that there are so many good people around all willing to help so well done to all of you. Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 2706089290 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 2706089290

Thanks Cheeks yes indeed my facebook fan club are brilliant g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next