altText

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thought it would be good to list the items you lovely forum members donated to the Silistra Orphanage so far.

Dougie and myself wish to thank you for your generous donation that you posted to us - we are just over the moon with the items so far from Ashley Admin and Guy Mugshot.

You are truly little superstars

Oddy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 2706089290[size=150:21m0cey2]Special thanks to our banner donors who have agreed to sponsor us again in 2012 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 2706089290
[size=150:21m0cey2]You are just fantastic T

1) [size=150:21m0cey2]BG Homes made the normal cash donation of [size=150:21m0cey2]£120

2) [size=150:21m0cey2]Nominal Accounting ltd will make the normal 10% of all the tax returns
they they do for everyone who has business with them. As you can see, they have been
doing this for the
past 3 years Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 1536469901

3) Our new donor[size=150:21m0cey2] BIB Services Ltd made a donation
of [size=150:21m0cey2]£120 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 2706089290 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 3998065313

4) [size=150:21m0cey2]Walnut House Produced and delivered a magnificent photo album of the
Garden Party containing over 130 large photos and also supplied the same amount of
photos to us for our UK Album

5) [size=150:21m0cey2]Pescott's Foods Supplied vouchers to the value of 200lev for the raffle at the Garden Party Plus 12 boxes of goods for the children.

6) [size=150:21m0cey2]Salvage Solutions [size=150:21m0cey2]£120

7 Another new donor [size=150:21m0cey2]Beer.BG [size=150:21m0cey2]£120

8 Another new donor [size=150:21m0cey2]Lowcost.carhire.bulgaria [size=150:21m0cey2]£120

So as you can see we have donors for cash and good, which is just fantastic. Well done guys you are doing a fantastic job. g We are truly grateful to you for your support.

[size=150:21m0cey2]Our projects for 2012 are
[size=150:21m0cey2]1) A tall order I know, but we will try to send the children of the Dimcho on an activity holiday within Bulgaria - So if you have any ideas or recommendations please get in touch.
2) The Baby Orphanage/Medical Home need a new building. They have permission to build but need materials and labour. This is a massive project and I am not sure we can help but you never know God is good. So once again if you have any ideas do let me know
g

T T Berni &
Dougie xx
Back to top Go down
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:26 pm

That's amazing its getting on for about £1000 which by any standard is great so lets hope that all the donors get it back a thousand fold.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:34 pm

GinaA wrote:
That's amazing its getting on for about £1000 which by any standard is great so lets hope that all the donors get it back a thousand fold.

Yes indeed GinaA it is truly amazing. It took us all of this year to raise the transport money and we only just made it. However, now that we have sponsor donors although as you can see, not all our banner sponsors donate cash, we also have sponsors who have supplied services to our Garden Party ie food and photographs and albums too therefore, £600 is a fantastic start to our transport cost, which as you know is our biggest expense. We still have a long way to go but I have no doubt we will meet the target again for 2012. g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Hi Guys

Just had an email for the Stilian the Director at the Silistra Orphanage to say he has had lots of food and sweets delivered from Pescott's Foods Kevin donated the vouchers as a raffle price at the Garden Party in Oct and the orphanage won one of them. I don't remember sweets being on the meat hamper so I am guessing Kevin, bless him send them a lot more than expected. So special thanks to Pescott's for their support and as he has already said he will be providing all the meat for the Garden Party in 2012, what a trooper he is Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 1536469901
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:33 pm

oddball wrote:
Hi Guys

Just had an email for the Stilian the Director at the Silistra Orphanage to say he has had lots of food and sweets delivered from Pescott's Foods Kevin donated the vouchers as a raffle price at the Garden Party in Oct and the orphanage won one of them. I don't remember sweets being on the meat hamper so I am guessing Kevin, bless him send them a lot more than expected. So special thanks to Pescott's for their support and as he has already said he will be providing all the meat for the Garden Party in 2012, what a trooper he is Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 1536469901

Well done Kevin. g I think it goes without saying what you have done and what you are doing is greatly appreciated by all Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 1536469901
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:06 pm

Well done Kevin you are a fantastic person and I'm sure the children were very excited. Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 2706089290
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Hi Guys I must say these are just fantastic! just look at the work that has gone into them Wonderful eh!. I am not sure what to do with them yet. We have 50 beautiful hand knitted blankets kitted last year by Dorothy and the UK knitters for the Silistra Dimcho and the ladies will continue knitting now for the Baby orphanage. The teacher has given us permission to use these quilt/throws as necessary, she will be happy with our decision. Our children are in need of trainers, shoes and slippers so what do we do!! lets have your opinions please. Do we sell, raffle or auction at the Garden Party. All your ideas please. Thanks a million Berni xxx

Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Yes its wonderful Berni why don't you save them for the the party and raffle them I'm sure they will go well Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 1430720830
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:02 pm

I agree with Lisa I think they will do well at the garden party especially as we will be approaching the winter. s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:18 am

Morning Guys thought you would like to read what Rachel at the VT Times wrote in the SPRING addition below

Thank you Rachel for the article on page 26 and 27 on us and the Silistra orphanage really appreciate that very much indeed. Berni &
Dougie
The VT Times Feb-March issue is now available online as well as throughout VT and MOST (but by no means all) of the villages. There's also a big article about Bernie's charity work. Read yours here ...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Archive | vttimes.net
vttimes.net
VT Times, Jan - Feb 2012 VT Times, Feb - Mar 2012
Archive | vttimes.net
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:59 am

This is very good young lady you seem to be getting around now and this kind of publicity can only be good lets hope you get more from this. Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 739492727
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:08 pm

oddball wrote:
Morning Guys thought you would like to read what Rachel at the VT Times wrote in the SPRING addition below

Thank you Rachel for the article on page 26 and 27 on us and the Silistra orphanage really appreciate that very much indeed. Berni &
Dougie
The VT Times Feb-March issue is now available online as well as throughout VT and MOST (but by no means all) of the villages. There's also a big article about Bernie's charity work. Read yours here ...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Archive | vttimes.net
vttimes.net
VT Times, Jan - Feb 2012 VT Times, Feb - Mar 2012
Archive | vttimes.net

Hi BGT thanks for reply, yes people are beginning to get to know of us now so fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Well done you and well done to the mag . I don't think you will make the News of the word though Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 3998065313 Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 1865348797 s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:09 pm

s s

Good evening guys

[size=150:2keyg678]We have brilliant news!!!
I am still so very excited with our news. We have achieved one of our project goals which was to send the children of the Dimcho Silistra on a holiday!!!! Yes indeed this is just fantastic!!!! as all the children can now go to Sunny Beach for a holiday and stay in the Hotel Delta last weeks of Aug beg of Sept. How wonderful is that. Thank you a million times over to the generosity of the hotel :Wav:- The director was beside himself and the children are all talk about their holiday c :Wav: - it is just so exciting I WANT TO go myself now - But I have to work ;
0(( still the children will enjoy every moment, that we are positive of. We will find out what activities are nearby so they can visit them too. You can see more about the hotel on our website under the sponsors list. God has truly bless us, I just can't help feeling the excitement for the children. xxxx

Now one more project to go materials for the new build for the Baby/Medical orphanage -

You know, we can aim for the sky but if we get the clouds we have still achieved. g
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:40 pm

[size=200:143vrvcq]Well Done Mother Superior (of high standard and quality)

I've had a look at the hotel and by what I have read and seen the children will not have to go far to be entertained, at this stage I won't promise but if I am in Bulgaria at the time I will pay a visit to get some photo's which you will be able to put on show at the Garden Party,
watch this space
Berni, I could say all sorts of different words but they would not mean anything different to
[size=150:143vrvcq]WELL DONE and CONGRATULATIONS :Wav: :Celebration: :Band: :Dance: :Dance: :Dance:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... re=related
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage   Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Items Donated to the Silistra Orphanage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next