altText

Our Website Guestbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi Guys s

I have just been on our website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I am a little embarrassed as nobody has signed the guest book since March Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 2345823347 therefore, I wonder if any of you have a little time over the weekend or so would you please drop in, have a read, registrar and leave a comment. We would be very grateful indeed.

Thanks a million. Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 1536469901

Berni &
Dougie xx
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Well there is plenty on here and maybe on other forums you are active on so I would have thought that as long as they are available somewhere for folk to look at then that's all you need. It would be nice to see the photo's of Brian handing over the album perhaps Ashley could add them on here.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:29 pm

cheekychops wrote:
Well there is plenty on here and maybe on other forums you are active on so I would have thought that as long as they are available somewhere for folk to look at then that's all you need. It would be nice to see the photo's of Brian handing over the album perhaps Ashley could add them on here.

Thanks Cheeks - the photos should only be on here and one or two on the facebook page, so if you see them elsewhere do let me know. Yes as soon as we get the ones re Bryan handing over the album to the orphanage than we will add them on here.

Talking of photos: Did you see the ones I put on here viewtopic.php?f=101&
t=5333

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:04 pm

As all this pics are on here you could alway add a link on your site to the pic on here, but I don't think you need them on your own site but it's only my opinion and having a link will serve a purpose for you.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:09 pm

cowshed-sarah wrote:
As all this pics are on here you could alway add a link on your site to the pic on here, but I don't think you need them on your own site but it's only my opinion and having a link will serve a purpose for you.

Now that is an idea thanks Sarah I will see what Chris says T Please feel free to give us idea as to what else, you think would be useful on our new website. T
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:14 pm

I agree with what Sarah has said you don't really need them all over the place and as long as the Admin on here is happy about hosting them then go for it.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 3821463195 Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 3821463195 Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 3821463195 :Party2:
Hi Guys

Just want to say special thanks to Our Chris on here, as you know he is a web designer. He created and donated this website to us for the Silistra Orphanage. You did fantastic thanks a million. Also a massive thanks to our Bill - He took to designing and creating like a duck to water and just got stuck in, (but of course he learned everything from me) Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 1865348797 You did fantastic Bill, thank a million for all the hard work. We are both delighted with the new website and both Chris and Bill have been brilliant. Well done ! We just love it. they did in H :Hearts:building this website - You are both just wonderful thanks a million times over.

[size=200:225tsw7r]The Silistra Orphanage website is live

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or

click the banner below

Please have a look around and we would appreciate your comments on the Guestbook. T

Berni &
Dougie :Dance:
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm

I think there maybe a problem this appeared on the first page I hope I haven't broke it.

About the Dimcho Debelianov Orphanage

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/var/www/html/cache/jw_simpleImageGallery/jwsig_cache_5caa921313_dimcho xmas 2011 11_450x600.jpg' for writing: Permission denied in /var/www/html/plugins/content/jw_simpleImageGallery/includes/helper.php on line 134

And this on the next

DMSGD Baby Orphanage and Medical Centre

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/var/www/html/cache/jw_simpleImageGallery/jwsig_cache_ee930abf93_dmsgd new 2_800x517.jpg' for writing: Permission denied in /var/www/html/plugins/content/jw_simpleImageGallery/includes/helper.php on line 134
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Hi Cheekychops I'm sure this is only a little glitch in the system while everything settles do there is always going to a the odd gremlin. Chris will sort it out once he knows.

Well done Chris and Bill and whoever else has helped well do to all of you I've just been on the a left a message in your guest book. Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 2706089290 Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 2706089290
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:09 am

Hi All
Both links in Berni's post seem to work?

But will be double checking with Chris

Admin - I got your message it has been approved and is on site many thanks

Bill
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:41 am

No Bill it's still there top of home page

Simple Image Gallery Notice: Joomla!'s "
/cache"
folder is not writable. Please correct this folder's permissions, clear your site's cache and retry.
There was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure that the folder you are using in the Simple Image Gallery plugin tags exists and contains valid image files.

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/var/www/html/cache/jw_simpleImageGallery/jwsig_cache_5caa921313_dimcho xmas 2011 11_450x600.jpg' for writing: Permission denied in /var/www/html/plugins/content/jw_simpleImageGallery/includes/helper.php on line 134
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:48 am

Thanks cheekychops (and Ashley for your e-mail).

I'm working on the image problem now and it should be sorted out shortly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:50 am

Ok thanks Chris just trying to help
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:12 am

Sorry Chris I mean this page About the Dimcho Debelianov Orphanage
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:18 am

Nice site Chris. I have signed the guestbook well done to all of you Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 739492727
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:38 am

BGTRAVELLER wrote:
Nice site Chris. I have signed the guestbook well done to all of you Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 739492727

Many thanks for your comments T

To be honest, I just made a 'skeleton', all the hard work on the site was down to Bill and Berni.

I've now fixed the image problem, so please feel free to have a good look around!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Website Guestbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next