altText

Our Website Guestbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Our Website Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Hi Guys s

I have just been on our website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I am a little embarrassed as nobody has signed the guest book since March Our Website Guestbook 2345823347 therefore, I wonder if any of you have a little time over the weekend or so would you please drop in, have a read, registrar and leave a comment. We would be very grateful indeed.

Thanks a million. Our Website Guestbook 1536469901

Berni &
Dougie xx
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:08 pm

I tried to register but it just says that there is an error on the conformation email. Ive tried four times now. Will have another go tomorrow. Our Website Guestbook 927475117
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:27 pm

I've tried in the past and get similar messages.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:52 pm

beautifulangel wrote:
I tried to register but it just says that there is an error on the conformation email. Ive tried four times now. Will have another go tomorrow. Our Website Guestbook 927475117

Gimp wrote:
I've tried in the past and get similar messages.

Oh Our Website Guestbook 3998065313 thanks guys I will send is info to our web manager Bill. g
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Hi all
Sorry to hear you are having difficulties, I have checked the site and seems to be operating normally this end?? will do some further research and check and post findings.
Those experiencing difficulties if you could e mail me the specifics to:- bulgariabill@googlemail,com
I will endevour to establish any problems.
A guest book message was posted today so it appears to be working , apologies for the inconvenience.
Bill
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Ah diddles - don't you just H :Hearts:him. Thanks a million Bill. You are an Our Website Guestbook 1763269238

Berni xxx g
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am

Hi All
I have contacted the web host support and reported the problem and also investigated some of the possible problems,
Since then I have received two new guest book signatures, so the system is working,
When you joined the site you should receive an acceptance note with request to complete profile, I have noticed on the members data base a lot have not completed the latter? may be blocking you?
Normal service sems to have been resumed, unless you know different

Bill
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:57 am

T Bill Our Website Guestbook 570106603 will keep you updated
g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:55 pm

oddball wrote:
Hi Guys s

I have just been on our website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I am a little embarrassed as nobody has signed the guest book since Nov Our Website Guestbook 2345823347 therefore, I wonder if any of you have a little time over the weekend or so would you please drop in, have a read, registrar and leave a comment. We have our project on 'About our Cause ' at the top of the page should you wish to comment please do. We would be very grateful indeed.

Berni &
Dougie xx
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guest book   Our Website Guestbook Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:51 pm

I can't see any link that says "
Guest book"
:shocked1:So I couldn't sign anything.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:23 pm

I too looked today and wondered where the guest book was. can anyone enlighten me please. g
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:51 pm

No sorry just looked and its not there Our Website Guestbook 794030042
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:40 pm

oddball wrote:
Hi Guys s

I have just been on our website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I am a little embarrassed as [size=150:2boedirr]nobody has left any comments since March Our Website Guestbook 2345823347 therefore, I wonder if any of you have a little time over the weekend or so would you please drop in, have a read, and leave a comment. We would be very grateful indeed.

Berni &
Dougie xx

Sorry my mistake Our Website Guestbook 2345823347 the guest book has been removed and replaced with comments boxes on each page you enter. g
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guest book   Our Website Guestbook Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:59 pm

OK thank you I will have another look but its not really that easy to navigate Our Website Guestbook 3998065313
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:32 am

Hi Andy
If you are having trouble with the site, navigation, please let me know in what particular area? The new site is a simple click the links and read? on the relevant pages you will find comments box make your comment and submit?

If anyone else has particular problems please let me know Our Website Guestbook 1069384364
Bill--- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Website Guestbook   Our Website Guestbook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Website Guestbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next