altText

House Centipedes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scunnered
Scunnered

House Centipedes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: House Centipedes   House Centipedes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

How I hate these things! They scuttle about at great speed, too quick for a brush or similar to whack them
with!
Anyone know the most effective way of getting rid of them? I spray Raid around the doors and windows regularly (except when I used
furniture polish by mistake!) but still they come. I don't mind most creepy-crawlies and am not afraid of spiders, but these things
really freak me - and my husband - out. Even the dog won't go near them. Do they bite? Now I'm really scaring myself. Help! :Please: :P1:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: House Centipedes   House Centipedes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:16 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
It is a proven fact that on average a human being swallows 9 spiders whilst sleeping at night during their lifetime!! Gulp!! I must have swallowed 6 already, yummee, yummee!

House Centipedes - Page 2 1865348797 Have to get the Sellotape out than House Centipedes - Page 2 2381841692 One was on the wall in the bedroom this year and Dougie got the dustpan and brush but the little blighted scarpered as soon as he was touched and we could not find him - Guess who was awake all night long House Centipedes - Page 2 2345823347
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: House Centipedes   House Centipedes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:32 pm

oddball wrote:
itchyfeet wrote:
It is a proven fact that on average a human being swallows 9 spiders whilst sleeping at night during their lifetime!! Gulp!! I must have swallowed 6 already, yummee, yummee!

House Centipedes - Page 2 1865348797 Have to get the Sellotape out than House Centipedes - Page 2 2381841692 One was on the wall in the bedroom this year and Dougie got the dustpan and brush but the little blighted scarpered as soon as he was touched and we could not find him - Guess who was awake all night long House Centipedes - Page 2 2345823347

Don't worry about that Bernie, you have a few more to eat in your sleep yet!!! Get the HP sauce out ready!!

Eric

House Centipedes - Page 2 1865348797 House Centipedes - Page 2 1865348797
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: House Centipedes   House Centipedes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Sorry itchyfeet, but this is an urban myth!
However, I have eaten a deep fried spider in Cambodia. It actually tasted okay!
Didn't fancy the fried crickets though! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Centipedes   House Centipedes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Centipedes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2