View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Changing the time Empty
PostSubject: Changing the time   Changing the time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:49 pm

Don't forget to change your clocks and move them forward 1 hour

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
cidcelia
Junior user
Junior user

Changing the time Empty
PostSubject: Clocks go back   Changing the time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:28 am

thanks for that i totally forgot that small fact,granted dont know if it makes a lot of difference to me an bill,as we arise when the dogs start barking at 6.30 a.m for thier walks,then we finish doing all our bits an bobs when the sun goes down,then go to bed when the 9 p m film finishes,so we dont really watch the clocks,but heyyyyy just thought extra hour in bed sunday,hope the dogs dont know the times gone back.
Back to top Go down
Cumbrian
Senior user
Senior user

Changing the time Empty
PostSubject: Clocks go back   Changing the time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Yes, the dogs, dunno if they'll understand.

Remember working on a farm (many years ago) and they moved the clock 5 minutes a day until it caught up, so as not to disrupt the milking pattern at 6 am and 6 pm every day. Apparantly the cows knew the times.
Back to top Go down
cidcelia
Junior user
Junior user

Changing the time Empty
PostSubject: Clocks go back   Changing the time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:46 pm

ILL C WHAT HAPPENS THIS YEAR BUT IF THEY WAKE EARLY WILL TAKE UR ADVISE SERIOUSLY ,,,,BUT FUNNY ENOUGH WORKS OUT ITS BILLS TURN TO WALK THE DOGS THAT MORN,,,,HEEHEE,SORRY PRINTIN IN BIG CANT B BOTHERED 2 FIND ME GLASSES HEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Changing the time Empty
PostSubject: Clocks go back   Changing the time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:12 pm

Can't wait for that extra hour and whats more I don't have any pets
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Changing the time Empty
PostSubject: Clocks go back   Changing the time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:28 am

I'll be up the same time as normal as my dogs dont know the time has changed, or will change. I'll have to let them out for normal actions and feed them at the the time they want, what ever the clock says. So I'll not get a hour extra in bed.

My dogs can't read the time, although I have tried to teach them on many occaisions. I keep telling them the time is wrong, but they don't listen. I'm dreaming like everypone else of that extrta hour in bed, but doubt very much if I'll see it. Although it is worse when the time goes forward.

I'm woken up around 5 every morning, so I just might be lucky and get a few minutes extra sleeping.

Best wishes all
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Changing the time Empty
PostSubject: Clocks go back   Changing the time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:18 am

I'm with you Tony ... our dog will be waking us up same time as she always does!

However, tomorrow this actually suits me fine as the MotoGP starts at 06.00 tomorrow so I stand a chance of letting the dog out, making a pot of coffee and not missing any of the racing!

Cheers
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Anonymous

Changing the time Empty
PostSubject: Clocks go back   Changing the time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:58 am

Sounds good Chris,

Something I should get into here, I was into banger racing in the UK. but none of that here. Also Truck racing as well. By the way Chris thanks for the offer of help with my website, much appreciated.

Will contact you a bit later for a chat as am trying frantically to get some work completed before the frosts come here.

Best wishes all.
Back to top Go down
cidcelia
Junior user
Junior user

Changing the time Empty
PostSubject: Clocks go back   Changing the time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:33 pm

bill says is GP 6.00 bulgarian time.he LOVES this sport,infactwhat am i saying he loves any sport.
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

Changing the time Empty
PostSubject: Clocks go back   Changing the time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:27 pm

Thanks guys I forgot all about this another hour in my bed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Changing the time Empty
PostSubject: Bulgaria Turns Clocks Back to Winter Time on October 31   Changing the time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Bulgaria Turns Clocks Back to Winter Time on October 31

BG Sunday, October 31 at 4 am

Bulgaria will turn the clocks back one hour to winter daylight savings time until the last Sunday in March, 2011.
The winter and summer daylight savings time were introduced in Bulgaria in 1979 while they were introduced for the first time ever in 1908 in Great Britain to optimize the daylight hours.

UK Sunday October 31st at 2 am
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

Changing the time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Turns Clocks Back to Winter Time on October 31   Changing the time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Thank you for the reminder Changing the time 1536469901
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Changing the time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Turns Clocks Back to Winter Time on October 31   Changing the time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Changing the time 1763269238

:Thank you:now on my calendar - dark nights ahead. Changing the time 2345823347

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Changing the time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Turns Clocks Back to Winter Time on October 31   Changing the time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:10 am

Hope all fellow posters on this forum will enjoy the extra hour of slumber :Time:
It's a sharp reminder that WINTER is upon us :Snow window:
Winter tyres to be fitted, headlights on 24hrs a day, trains late because of leaves on the track etc etc
and don't forget all the witches will be out on their polished broomsticks tomorrow night tricking and treating :Fantastic:
Have a good winter folks :C:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Changing the time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria Turns Clocks Back to Winter Time on October 31   Changing the time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:21 am

willowsend wrote:
and don't forget all the witches will be out on their polished broomsticks tomorrow night tricking and treating :Fantastic:

I thought Ashley was staying in Changing the time 1865348797 Changing the time 1865348797 Changing the time 2381841692 Changing the time 2381841692 Changing the time 2381841692 s s s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Changing the time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing the time   Changing the time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing the time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next