View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Important announcement - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

[size=150:2wgmj3v9]IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Branding Bulgaria

How to make the image of Bulgaria more popular and easily recognisable
Let us see if we as a forum can help to achieve that

I will send a cheque for £10.00 to the member who in the opinion of an independent judge submits the best entry (suggestion/idea)
Also as a gesture of good-will I will donate £25.00 to the Orphanage at Silistra

RULES, You may submit as many entries as you like, not more than [size=150:2wgmj3v9]80 words for each entry and no duplications of subject (duplications will be deleted)
The competition is open to all forum members
The closing date for entries is Friday 8th April, 2011
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>

After judging Ashley will send all entries to the Minister of Economy &
Energy, Traycho Traykov

to show him our efforts and contributions in making Bulgaria the place to be

In Minister Traykov's own words, branding Bulgaria around the world as a tourist and investment destination has a huge potential. He also said having a good image is like a love relationship you need to like yourself first in order to make others like you. Very wise words

So folks

1 How do we make the image of Bulgaria more popular and easily recognisable?

2 What exactly is the image of the country

3 What is important about Bulgaria and how do we change it if we do not like it.

4 If we want to build a good image and reputation for Bulgaria, we need to set ourselves specific goals”,

5 Cover world consumers, tourists, investors, sports and cultural events

6 How can we change/improve the image of Bulgaria?

7 According to Minister Traykov, branding Bulgaria around the world as a tourist and investment destination has a huge potential.

Here is the chance to voice our opinions and hopefully contribute to a better Bulgaria

I'm doing my bit, now may I ask you all to do your bit Important announcement - Page 4 1536469901

T and GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Well done starlite you trully are a star Important announcement - Page 4 2204270746 Important announcement - Page 4 3023850720
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi Guys

Only just caught up with things here. Today I received a cheque from Bryan (Willowsend) for [size=150:9xnvh7q1]£35.00 which is his own donation of £25.00 and the £10.00 donation from Starlite for the 'Important Announcement' post competition he organised on our forum and pledge the donation to the Silistra Orphanage. T

Just want to say a [size=150:9xnvh7q1] Massive Thank you to Bryan who has always been there in the back round doing what he can to help the children of the Silistra Orphanage - You are a fantastic person and we are honored to know both you and your wife. Thanks a million times over.

Thank you also to Starlite for your donation, you are a little Gem!! Congratulations on your winning entry.

Berni &
Dougie xx
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:53 pm

oddball wrote:
Hi Guys

Only just caught up with things here. Today I received a cheque from Bryan (Willowsend) for [size=150:ltfzl3dc]£35.00 which is his own donation of £25.00 and the £10.00 donation from Starlite for the 'Important Announcement' post competition he organised on our forum and pledge the donation to the Silistra Orphanage. T

Just want to say a [size=150:ltfzl3dc] Massive Thank you to Bryan who has always been there in the back round doing what he can to help the children of the Silistra Orphanage - You are a fantastic person and we are honored to know both you and your wife. Thanks a million times over.

Thank you also to Starlite for your donation, you are a little Gem!! Congratulations on your winning entry.

Berni &
Dougie xx

:Thank you:Berni, With comments like that you will be more than welcome to our next garden party Important announcement - Page 4 1865348797Important announcement - Page 4 1536469901

I can assure you that if we could only get the insurance money that has been our right to receive (now in the hands of the Ombudsman) we would make a substantional donation. Members on the forum read about all the good that you do and have the facility to a very comprehensive coverage, thanks to all your postings and information, but I can tell you folks, to see it all happen in real life, it's magic, you need to be at the garden party to believe it and see the children's happiness (you feel as if you want to give them a big hug) and the atmosphere created on the day, as I said IT'S MAGIC Important announcement - Page 4 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important announcement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4