View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Important announcement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

[size=150:2wgmj3v9]IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Branding Bulgaria

How to make the image of Bulgaria more popular and easily recognisable
Let us see if we as a forum can help to achieve that

I will send a cheque for £10.00 to the member who in the opinion of an independent judge submits the best entry (suggestion/idea)
Also as a gesture of good-will I will donate £25.00 to the Orphanage at Silistra

RULES, You may submit as many entries as you like, not more than [size=150:2wgmj3v9]80 words for each entry and no duplications of subject (duplications will be deleted)
The competition is open to all forum members
The closing date for entries is Friday 8th April, 2011
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>

After judging Ashley will send all entries to the Minister of Economy &
Energy, Traycho Traykov

to show him our efforts and contributions in making Bulgaria the place to be

In Minister Traykov's own words, branding Bulgaria around the world as a tourist and investment destination has a huge potential. He also said having a good image is like a love relationship you need to like yourself first in order to make others like you. Very wise words

So folks

1 How do we make the image of Bulgaria more popular and easily recognisable?

2 What exactly is the image of the country

3 What is important about Bulgaria and how do we change it if we do not like it.

4 If we want to build a good image and reputation for Bulgaria, we need to set ourselves specific goals”,

5 Cover world consumers, tourists, investors, sports and cultural events

6 How can we change/improve the image of Bulgaria?

7 According to Minister Traykov, branding Bulgaria around the world as a tourist and investment destination has a huge potential.

Here is the chance to voice our opinions and hopefully contribute to a better Bulgaria

I'm doing my bit, now may I ask you all to do your bit Important announcement - Page 2 1536469901

T and GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Package holidays, at the right price lets be honest most other tourist destinations have special offers at certain times of the year so why not Bulgaria? they will make the money back in the same way as other destinations do, this would be a far more attractive way that having to book everything separately which is very expensive compared to others. sorry I could write more but only 50 words is a bit tight.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:27 pm

davshaz wrote:
Package holidays, at the right price lets be honest most other tourist destinations have special offers at certain times of the year so why not Bulgaria? they will make the money back in the same way as other destinations do, this would be a far more attractive way that having to book everything separately which is very expensive compared to others. sorry I could write more but only 50 words is a bit tight.

davshaz :Thank you:for having a go
You can have as many goes as you want, but to make it fair it is restricted to 50 words so we don't get 30 words competing with 3000 words Important announcement - Page 2 1430720830
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:12 pm

s

Bulgaria is a fascinating place, with everything you need for the perfect holiday for your family and friends. It has quaint little villages, well maintained and beautiful beaches, forests, lakes and mountains. Beautiful ski resorts. The people are wonderful. The food is fantastic. It is time to make Bulgaria your next holiday resort.

Special T to Willow for involving Silsitra Orphanage to receive his wonderful donation You are a Important announcement - Page 2 2204270746

Oddy
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Flights is a great concern and the cost if only the flight companies or the Bulgarian government could learn something from the most successful supermarkets by stacking them high and selling them cheaper which is how the biggest supermarket in the uk started and others followed. Is it better to sell one expensive seat or several cheaper?
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:58 pm

:Howdy:Folk
Under the topic on the forum Bulgaria has lost the plot. I see that there are some very interesting comments and realised that some of these would qualify for my competition, so I have increased the number of words allowed from 50 to 80, so please have a go and win
£10.00 to the best judged entry and £25.00 for Silistra Orphanage T

Last edited by 178 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Come on folks I'm sure you have all got something you can say about this and get the Bulgarian government to listen g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:15 pm

The world tourism organisation has described Bulgaria as one of the most appealing “new faces” in the tourism industry , and it is true that in this industry it has gone from rags to riches over recent years. Bulgaria has benefited from a great increase in international exposure as a desirable holiday destination and a place to live, this has created an increasingly exclusive market. As with most major tourist destinations visitor numbers do vary seasonally. However Bulgaria is now becoming in decline because of the cost of getting there and the refusal of airlines to provide a good service throughout Bulgaria. Important announcement - Page 2 3023850720
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 am

Great idea I'll have a go and come back with something c
Back to top Go down
Pavingslabsbg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:46 am

I have tried to balance the mix of positive and negative here, after all maybe constructive comments may help awareness for the tourist industry.

Beautiful scenery.
Unusual traditions.
Lovely people.
Great food.
A lot more rubbish needs clearing.
Roads need repairing.
Improvements ... 1st impressions when arriving in Bulgaria last.
Advertising will increase awareness of this country of rich diversity.The country is .....
BULGARIA!!! s
Back to top Go down
http://pavingslabsbg.com/
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:01 am

Pavingslabsbg wrote:
I have tried to balance the mix of positive and negative here, after all maybe constructive comments may help awareness for the tourist industry.

Beautiful scenery.
Unusual traditions.
Lovely people.
Great food.
A lot more rubbish needs clearing.
Roads need repairing.
Improvements ... 1st impressions when arriving in Bulgaria last.
Advertising will increase awareness of this country of rich diversity.The country is .....
BULGARIA!!! s

:Thank you:for having a go. Are you going to be the lucky winner of £10.00 and helping the Silistra Orphanage to £25.00 g
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Come on guys times passing lets see more :Great:and lets not forget this is to help Silistra g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Bulgaria would benefit by providing information to people who come to live here, an information pack that explains your responsibilities such as taxes, year end tax, municipality tax, car tax. ect. many find the stress of the first year extremely difficult, many are fined simply because they did not know. Important announcement - Page 2 2345823347
this self blame culture is not good for bulgarias image. we all have to learn how to live here, but a little help would go a long way. s
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:14 pm

I'll have a go later but I'm not sure I can because I don't live in Bulgaria Important announcement - Page 2 3023850720
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:15 pm

scott wrote:
I'll have a go later but I'm not sure I can because I don't live in Bulgaria Important announcement - Page 2 3023850720

Snap Scott but I am coming over in the next two weeks and hopefully I can give an opinion after my visit.

c c
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:28 am

itchyfeet wrote:
scott wrote:

Snap Scott but I am coming over in the next two weeks and hopefully I can give an opinion after my visit.

c

Just to remind you guys

The closing date for entries is Friday 8th April, 2011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important announcement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next