View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Important announcement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

[size=150:2wgmj3v9]IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Branding Bulgaria

How to make the image of Bulgaria more popular and easily recognisable
Let us see if we as a forum can help to achieve that

I will send a cheque for £10.00 to the member who in the opinion of an independent judge submits the best entry (suggestion/idea)
Also as a gesture of good-will I will donate £25.00 to the Orphanage at Silistra

RULES, You may submit as many entries as you like, not more than [size=150:2wgmj3v9]80 words for each entry and no duplications of subject (duplications will be deleted)
The competition is open to all forum members
The closing date for entries is Friday 8th April, 2011
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>
<
>

After judging Ashley will send all entries to the Minister of Economy &
Energy, Traycho Traykov

to show him our efforts and contributions in making Bulgaria the place to be

In Minister Traykov's own words, branding Bulgaria around the world as a tourist and investment destination has a huge potential. He also said having a good image is like a love relationship you need to like yourself first in order to make others like you. Very wise words

So folks

1 How do we make the image of Bulgaria more popular and easily recognisable?

2 What exactly is the image of the country

3 What is important about Bulgaria and how do we change it if we do not like it.

4 If we want to build a good image and reputation for Bulgaria, we need to set ourselves specific goals”,

5 Cover world consumers, tourists, investors, sports and cultural events

6 How can we change/improve the image of Bulgaria?

7 According to Minister Traykov, branding Bulgaria around the world as a tourist and investment destination has a huge potential.

Here is the chance to voice our opinions and hopefully contribute to a better Bulgaria

I'm doing my bit, now may I ask you all to do your bit Important announcement - Page 3 1536469901

T and GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:39 am

:Howdy:Just 5 more day's left for the competition, So many of you members post excellent pro's and con's relating to Bulgaria, so why not have a go
You might win a tenner for your efforts and you are certainly supporting Berni and her fantastic efforts in supporting the Silistra Orphanage
You can have as many goe's as you like and I will be donating £25.00 as a gesture of good will to the Orphanage g
Come on folks, dont let me down Important announcement - Page 3 1536469901
T
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:02 pm

How about an overall improvement in infrastructure and education of personnel that support the industry with a professional attitude for a start?
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 pm

New renovations and reconstructions of historical sites. And more attention to the green spaces and the overall cleanliness in the cities. they have to think also of the education and creation of more qualified personnel for the different areas of our tourism. Important announcement - Page 3 3023850720
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:36 pm

scott wrote:
New renovations and reconstructions of historical sites. And more attention to the green spaces and the overall cleanliness in the cities. they have to think also of the education and creation of more qualified personnel for the different areas of our tourism. Important announcement - Page 3 3023850720

:Thank you:davshaz and scott, Keep them coming, dont forget all the postings on this topoic are going to be sent to the Minister
Important announcement - Page 3 1995268642
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:59 am

I think this is a lot bigger than Brian wanted but I just thought I would add my thoughts so here we go Important announcement - Page 3 739492727

Ultimately Bulgaria can offer value for money second homes and holiday property in a way that few other countries can.

So why one asks has Bulgaria not pushed more strongly as a tourist destination by the governmental bodies and institutions who should be responsible? Why are the big tour operators not falling over themselves to get a piece of the touted BGN miracle? Ultimately if big tour operators don't get behind Bulgaria it seems we are putting the cart before the horse with investments in leisure property?

The onus should be on the large developers and government to cooperate and invest in marketing this important area of the economy! After all tourism is the 3rd largest contributor to any nation just behind car exports! However it seems they don't have the foresight or motivation. Why? Bulgarian politicians seem to be too busy looking for the best angle to exploit their seat in parliament in exchange for personal influence/gain.The developers meanwhile only see short term cash flow projections, immediate valuations and instant forecasts that involve a quick turn-around for off-plan sale without so much as a thought as to how to drive sustainable tourism to Bulgaria to fill the golf courses, ski chalets and berths at new marinas! It would be a start if the Bulgarian hospitality industry up-skilled their service culture if this most fine of countries is ever going to compete with Turkey, Greece, Spain Portugal &
Croatia as a holiday destination. All Too often there is a sense of disillusionment and disenfranchisement that one perceives amongst many ordinary Bulgarians. There is a sense that they have been hard done by historically and in more recent times too. Ultimately Bulgaria would benefit from cleaning up public life and looking forward to a more dynamic future, rather than looking back dwelling on historical grievances.

Bulgaria is a great country with wonderful potential however if radical change is not implemented a weary fatalism will continue to govern public perceptions of those in public life and too much of the amazing potential will be squandered!
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:42 pm

:Thank you:BGTRAVELLER Important announcement - Page 3 3356871870
Let's have some last minute idea's. Keep them coming
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:59 pm

:Howdy:The competition closes at midnight tonight. This is your last chance to have a go
It would be very nice to add a few more comments to what we have already got T
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:24 am

The judging has now been finalised by an Independant judge, Veronica Marinova who works for CHARTAIR Travel Agency in Varna
She has chosen [size=150:3k48pzqc]starlite's entry as the winner, so congratulations and thank you for having a go Important announcement - Page 3 2706089290
I will pm you to arrange how I will get your £10.00 winners cheque to you, and I will also pass on a cheque for £25.00 to the Silistra Orphanage
Thank you to the members who took the trouble to have a go. All entries will now be passed on to the Minister T
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:14 am

Well done starlite Important announcement - Page 3 570106603 Important announcement - Page 3 570106603 Important announcement - Page 3 570106603
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:27 am

Congratulations to starlite. Can we see the winning post Important announcement - Page 3 739492727
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:06 am

BGTRAVELLER wrote:
Congratulations to starlite. Can we see the winning post Important announcement - Page 3 739492727

This is starlite's winning entry. I have just received a pm from starlite and she has donated her winnings to the Silistra Orphanage Important announcement - Page 3 2706089290 Important announcement - Page 3 1536469901

I will have a go. I have done 2 inputs one positive and one constructive.

positive. All seasons(bulgaria)

A warm welcome awaits in bulgaria
what a beautiful place to be
sun drenched golden beaches
and a stunning deep blue sea

skiing high up in the mountains
taking in, the outstanding views
fine dining and cultural places
such wealth of activity to choose
(bulgaria awaits you) s

constuctive Listen.

Sit up, listen, take notice
some things you havnt got right
the state of the roads is disgraceful
and the tourists are met with this sight

the children are really your future
meet their needs, listen and learn
get this wrong and you have had it
because the children will never return.

The judge liked your contribution BGTRAVELLER and placed your entry in 2nd place T
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:23 am

willowsend wrote:
I have just received a pm from starlite and she has donated her winnings to the Silistra Orphanage

Bravo Star ... both for the win and the donation! Important announcement - Page 3 1536469901
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:50 am

Well done starlite and well done to willowsend for this competition to help Silistra Important announcement - Page 3 2581928987
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Congratulations starlite

g g
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:29 am

Congratulations to starlite and all those who took part in raising the much needed funds for the children Important announcement - Page 3 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important announcement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next