altText
altText

Anybody had any dealings with Samax

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dantheman

Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi
new to the forum so any help would be greatly appreciated
Thinking of buying a property from a company in Sofia and wondered if anybody had any dealings with them
The companies name is Samax
Seem decent enough but would be happier if i could find someone who had used them or knew of them

Thanks
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Sounds like you have had a bad deal or should I say no deal? I have read mixed reviews about this company but never had any experience with them but I do hope you can get things sorted out . Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 1430720830
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 3998065313 So sorry for your troubles wishing you all the luck in the world in getting things sorted Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 1430720830

Oddy
Back to top Go down
dantheman

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:27 pm

what exactly happened with the property sale/purchase
Back to top Go down
gazzy
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:05 pm

dantheman wrote:
what exactly happened with the property sale/purchase
Hi Dan the Man,
WE were SCAMMED by SAMAX IN SOFIA WHO ADVERTISE BULGARIAN HOUSES FOR SALE ON EBAY ! there are others too we are now all in contact and the band of scammed couples by the SAMAX ebay adverts is growing ! ! more are now coming forward,we will act when ready as its a waste of time and money on ones own !,they have our hard earnt money we have nothing ! like the others claim!
Sorry But weve joined this forum for other reasons NOT to discuss our case in detail or our dealings with SCAMAX sorry SAMAX,, IF you google Samax and take your time doing it you wil find complaints etc then mate its your choice deal with them or dont !
We answered the thread to warn people before they hand there cash over to these.....
There are lots of other good things we are interested in on this site,and want to know about &
people offering services that we want to find out about contact and we are interested in the good work people are doing for the childrens home in Siltra. Angel Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 3367882216 Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 2581928987
Back to top Go down
dantheman

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:12 pm

have you contacted ebay about what has happened
Back to top Go down
gazzy
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:16 pm

bass wrote:
Update to previous post...

Just returned from Bulgaria and had 2 meetings with the guys from Samax. They travelled over 150km to complete sale of one of my properties and everything was completed. Very professional BULGARIAN company who OWN many of the properties they sell so no agency fees.

They told me thay are very busy at the moment as they are also involved in the very strong Russian market too. They take a great pride in their business and try to offer as much advice and guidance as possible, after sales is very good too as I haven't got time to do accounts (free non trading for 3 years!!) and make sure company is up to date with latest legislation. Having viewed houses in the villages I have bought in, I have been VERY lucky to have purchased at the prices I have (£10k below agency valuations of similar properties in one instance!). They explained they have had problems from other agencies posing as buyers to find locations of their properties so they tend to be quite reserved when it comes to enquiries.

So if you see anything you fancy when they sell on ebay (they don't just sell on there!), you should be pretty safe, but one thing they told me was that customers sometimes don't read terms and conditions of the sale.. it's an auction and a therefore a quick sale!!

Anyway missing BG already... got up to 25 degrees in Vratsa on Friday according to the cars temp reading!

Bass
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah ok
this post is on every forum matey
Back to top Go down
gazzy
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:35 pm

dantheman wrote:
have you contacted ebay about what has happened
Of course we did,Samax dont except pay pal or should i say the off shoot compainies you pay your cash for the house into so the deal is done outside of ebay- pay pal etc, Samax only take bank transfers ! so therefore we couldnt give feed back.either our solicitors are working on it but in BG it takes time and cash,however we are now in contact with others so we will work collectivly using the EU Laws etc I really do not want to discuss it any further Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 3367882216
Back to top Go down
gazzy
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:39 pm

oddball wrote:
SpeakNo So sorry for your troubles wishing you all the luck in the world in getting things sorted Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 1430720830

Oddy
Thanks for your surpport could you let us know a bit more about the work you do for the childrens home and what the money you good people raise pays for ? Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 1763269238 Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 1763269238
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:50 pm

Well that's easy look at the Silistra topic and you'll see it pays for everything from clothing, toiletries, computers and so on there isn't anything that's excluded if the kids need it and Bernie can get it she will with the help of others. I'm sure if you look at the thread you will get a good idea. Sorry admin don't mean to go off topic.

And while I'm here can I just say that I fully know where your coming from and its posts like this that can only help others and stop people like this from robbing others. Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 2581928987
Back to top Go down
gazzy
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:02 pm

:Clap:Hello and Thanks for your surpport
Back to top Go down
gazzy
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:12 pm

davshaz wrote:
Well that's easy look at the Silistra topic and you'll see it pays for everything from clothing, toiletries, computers and so on there isn't anything that's excluded if the kids need it and Bernie can get it she will with the help of others. I'm sure if you look at the thread you will get a good idea. Sorry admin don't mean to go off topic.

And while I'm here can I just say that I fully know where your coming from and its posts like this that can only help others and stop people like this from robbing others. Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 2581928987
Hi,
Thanks for your surpport on the other issue ! &
sorry it looks like ive posted my questions regarding the work with the children on the wrong topic page we are new to the our Bulgaria site and still getting use to it do we just put Silistra etc into the seach ?we cant seem to pick topics out and go to the particular topic we want I guess were get used to the site soon Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 2706089290 Angel
Back to top Go down
saltire

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:02 pm

I bought 2 pieces of land through ebay and 2 small forests outwith ebay. I arranged to met up with Alexander Dobrinov (Samax)in June 2010 while I was on holiday in Bulgaria.I was under the impression that all I had to do was sign up for a company of my choosing and Samax would transfer my land via a notary public.
Alexander Dobrinov and 1 other man came to my hotel and ushered be into a taxi not allowing me time to wait for my daughter. Instead of going to a notary they took me to a cafe and produced documents which they wanted me to sign there and then, one of which was only in Bulgarian.Alexander Dovrinov said my company would be called "
whatever"
and I said no I wanted to name my own company and not an off the shelf one. I suggested we go to a lawyer to translate the Bulgarian document, and he said NO. I refused to sign the documents. On my journry through all this I learned that Samax was not the owner of the land but a company called Sederka Assets was the owner namly Mintcho Pentchev who has links to both companies. I contacted ebay and they suggested I go to the uk police, which I might still do.
Since then I set up my own company and asked him to transfer my land via my Sofia lawyer all to no avail, they now do not contact my lawyer at all. I am in the process of taking it to a criminal court. BE WARNED.

I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I GET MY MONEY/LAND BACK

Last edited by 1415 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:09 pm

Hi Could you please take the time to introduce yourself to the members, and what is it you mean by
Quote :
ALSO POSTED THIS COMMENT ON PAGE 2. I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I GET MY MONEY/LAND BACK

T
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:32 pm

saltire wrote:
I bought 2 pieces of land through ebay and 2 small forests outwith ebay. I arranged to met up with Alexander Dobrinov (Samax)in June 2010 while I was on holiday in Bulgaria.I was under the impression that all I had to do was sign up for a company of my choosing and Samax would transfer my land via a notary public.
Alexander Dobrinov and 1 other man came to my hotel and ushered be into a taxi not allowing me time to wait for my daughter. Instead of going to a notary they took me to a cafe and produced documents which they wanted me to sign there and then, one of which was only in Bulgarian.Alexander Dovrinov said my company would be called "
whatever"
and I said no I wanted to name my own company and not an off the shelf one. I suggested we go to a lawyer to translate the Bulgarian document, and he said NO. I refused to sign the documents. On my journry through all this I learned that Samax was not the owner of the land but a company called Sederka Assets was the owner namly Mintcho Pentchev who has links to both companies. I contacted ebay and they suggested I go to the uk police, which I might still do.
Since then I set up my own company and asked him to transfer my land via my Sofia lawyer all to no avail, they now do not contact my lawyer at all. I am in the process of taking it to a criminal court. BE WARNED.

Good luck to you but I think you may find your in a Q to get your money back? and Ebay are as much use as a snowball in hell. I would definitely goto the police and get It sored ASAP. Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 739492727
Back to top Go down
gazzy
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:41 pm

saltire wrote:
whatever"

Sorry to hear of yet another person that has purchased through the Samax ebay adverts who feels they have been scammed feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody had any dealings with Samax

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information about buying property and living in Bulgaria-