altText
altText

Anybody had any dealings with Samax

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dantheman

Anybody had any dealings with Samax Empty
PostSubject: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Hi
new to the forum so any help would be greatly appreciated
Thinking of buying a property from a company in Sofia and wondered if anybody had any dealings with them
The companies name is Samax
Seem decent enough but would be happier if i could find someone who had used them or knew of them

Thanks
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:49 pm

I hope you get the answer to your question.

As you are a newbie could you please make an introduction on the New Member Introduction section please.

Enjoy the forum.

tony
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:51 pm

I've never used them but I do know they sell their properties on ebay. All I can say is I wouldn't buy off ebay and if you do then don't buy blind go and have a look for yourself in addition I would use their legal services either use your own trusted independent legal adviser
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Sorry mate never come across them Anybody had any dealings with Samax 3023850720
Back to top Go down
meezer
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:39 pm

I emailed them a few times to ask which village a house they had on ebay was in;
they never answered 'I was in the Vratsa area at the time looking at houses &
the house looked nice Anybody had any dealings with Samax 1660588075
Back to top Go down
dantheman

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:51 am

meezer wrote:
I emailed them a few times to ask which village a house they had on ebay was in;

I have the same problem

cannot get them to reply to where the village is

will just leave it I think
Back to top Go down
meezer
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:16 pm

probobly bad villages if they wont give the names or let people see the houses before buying them s
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:21 pm

dantheman wrote:
meezer wrote:

I have the same problem

cannot get them to reply to where the village is

will just leave it I think

I think if they can't even answer a simple question like that then you would be best to avoid them ? you don't know what other problems maybe lurking. Anybody had any dealings with Samax 3023850720
Back to top Go down
thetravelbug
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:33 am

I have contacted them about selling my houses and they did reply quickly but far too many demands and way too expensive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetravelbug.org
SewageSolutionsBg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm

I know of 2 people who have bought from them, 1 of them is completely happy and satisfied, and frankly their house was a great buy,
the other guys, absolutely the opposite, but to be fare, if you buy a house for £4k all in off ebay and can't be arsed with coming to see it first then i don't think you've got much room for complaint ! ?
They didn't like the house, the village or anything else, and truth be told they probably didn't like Bulgaria much either... who knows
The house was what it was said to be and wasn't a derelict ruin, so frankly under the circumstances i wouldn't take it as a negative about samax. any "
habitable"
house with all costs and a company for £4k is ridiculously cheap, certainly in this region.
Best advice is, come and look before you buy, unless you can afford to leave it as an investment and buy something else to live in that you prefer more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sewagesolutionsbg.com
meezer
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:04 pm

I wanted to look but they wouldnt answer emails when I asked the name of the village. we were going to the Vratza area the next week anyway &
wanted to see the village &
houses before bidding on ebay s
Back to top Go down
SewageSolutionsBg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Yes, thats exactly the right way to do it, and i agree it is very odd behaviour not to meet to show you the house or at least tell you where it is, would suggest they have very little confidence in their own product.
my previous comment wasn't a dig at you by the way..
Back to top Go down
http://www.sewagesolutionsbg.com
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:22 pm

I emailed the 3 times sometime back and still waiting for a reply, I won't be doing any business with them for that reason alone lets face it if they can't be bothered to and a simple inquiry then what can they do .
Back to top Go down
bass

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Hi All

I'm a newbie on the site and saw this..

All my dealings in Bulgaria have been with Samax.. for over a year now. I have purchased 2 properties and a small plot of land. I did it on ebay.. only problems I had were MY lack of understanding of the procedures around purchasing a property in Bg.

I agree with all the comments so far about making sure everything is ok first. I can't understand lack of contact unless offices are closed for some reason.

Maybe try through website..
[url:7pydj0u0]http:
//www.
your-bg-home.
co.
uk[/url:7pydj0u0]
or
[url:7pydj0u0]http:
//www.
uk.
samax.
bg/[/url:7pydj0u0]
All my properties are on there.. They were very helpful through all the process. If the right property comes around I will use them again. They have a good legal side and offer full accountancy and admin services. I hope this helps.

Bass
Back to top Go down
bass

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:16 pm

Update to previous post...

Just returned from Bulgaria and had 2 meetings with the guys from Samax. They travelled over 150km to complete sale of one of my properties and everything was completed. Very professional BULGARIAN company who OWN many of the properties they sell so no agency fees.

They told me thay are very busy at the moment as they are also involved in the very strong Russian market too. They take a great pride in their business and try to offer as much advice and guidance as possible, after sales is very good too as I haven't got time to do accounts (free non trading for 3 years!!) and make sure company is up to date with latest legislation. Having viewed houses in the villages I have bought in, I have been VERY lucky to have purchased at the prices I have (£10k below agency valuations of similar properties in one instance!). They explained they have had problems from other agencies posing as buyers to find locations of their properties so they tend to be quite reserved when it comes to enquiries.

So if you see anything you fancy when they sell on ebay (they don't just sell on there!), you should be pretty safe, but one thing they told me was that customers sometimes don't read terms and conditions of the sale.. it's an auction and a therefore a quick sale!!

Anyway missing BG already... got up to 25 degrees in Vratsa on Friday according to the cars temp reading!

Bass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody had any dealings with Samax

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information about buying property and living in Bulgaria-