altText
altText

Anybody had any dealings with Samax

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dantheman

Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi
new to the forum so any help would be greatly appreciated
Thinking of buying a property from a company in Sofia and wondered if anybody had any dealings with them
The companies name is Samax
Seem decent enough but would be happier if i could find someone who had used them or knew of them

Thanks
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
thetravelbug
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Quote :
Having viewed houses in the villages I have bought in, I have been VERY lucky to have purchased at the prices I have (£10k below agency valuations of similar properties in one instance!)

Think that the other agency had probably very overvalued the property rather than you getting something very cheap - especially if £10K difference in price!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetravelbug.org
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Be very careful because I know two people who thought they'd bought houses off ebay which didn't exist. I don't know for certain that it was the company you are dealing with. But you can pretty much bet if they won't tell you what village it is or allow you to view then it will be a con. Good luck Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 3386807041
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
SewageSolutionsBg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Bazz, congratulations on your purchase. Where did you buy ? Happy to hear it all went off smoothly and you chose a great week for your visit !!!
I am sure it was a bargain having seen the ebay prices from Samax.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sewagesolutionsbg.com
meezer
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:40 pm

some off their ebay listings do look good' but not answering questions or either meeting people to show them the properties or giving the village name so that they can look on their own while in the area is not a good way to sell or good manners Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 2345823347 Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 3998065313 :Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 3897195628:
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:31 pm

meezer wrote:
I wanted to look but they wouldnt answer emails when I asked the name of the village. we were going to the Vratza area the next week anyway &
wanted to see the village &
houses before bidding on ebay s

Just curious whats their user id on ebay? Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 3023850720
Back to top Go down
bass

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:19 pm

thetravelbug wrote:
Quote :
Having viewed houses in the villages I have bought in, I have been VERY lucky to have purchased at the prices I have (£10k below agency valuations of similar properties in one instance!)

Think that the other agency had probably very overvalued the property rather than you getting something very cheap - especially if £10K difference in price!

Yeah the 10k difference comes from a few different sources, one, a maverick English seller through his 'own company' who is reported to have bought many properties in the village and surrounding areas. Other Families have paid much more than I did, for properties that are inferior. I guess it's all about demand and location, but having watched the Bulgarian Market for so long now, it's still really hard to estimate.. when two very similar houses in the same village are priced so differently are on the market it can be quite amusing.. One at £7,500 and the other at £52,000 it beggars belief!!! But I really did get something at a very good price and I'm really happy..

Regards
Rich
Back to top Go down
thetravelbug
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:52 pm

Quote :
One at £7,500 and the other at £52,000 it beggars belief!!! But I really did get something at a very good price and I'm really happy..

Wow! That's a heck of a difference. But so long as you are happy, that is what matters,
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetravelbug.org
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:17 pm

Bass Please correct me if I am wrong, but you joined on the 24th Feb posted on this topic on the 25th ??? could you be anything to do with this company ????
Back to top Go down
bass

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Hi

I have nothing to do with Samax other than purchasing my properties from them, and because they have treated me well I will purchase more!! Check the dates on the posts, I came over for a long weekend to sort some bits out. I googled Samax to find the Website to view my purchases and found the question relating to this post, there was also a post on My Bulgaria which I have answered also.

So many people warning about buying on ebay and I agree. It's great to find a company that is honest and make no excuse about selling properties cheap, although they admit they are getting harder to find. I have watched the market for many years - and watched all the expat forums and all the advice given, mistakes made, all the cons etc. It's really amusing to watch how other expats treat everyone with suspicion! Because I am new to the site doesn't mean I'm new to Bulgaria!!

Regards
Bass
Back to top Go down
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:07 pm

I have to say it does seem a little odd that you have only posted here and the introduction forum? for someone who has lived in \Bulgaria with a lot of experience I would have thought that you would have added more to the forum and helped out with some of the questions that have been asked? but you only seem to be interested in this topic? forgive me if I'm wrong but it does seem as though you have a specific interest in this and only this?
Back to top Go down
bass

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Hi cowshed-sarah

This is the kind of suspicion I mentioned previously... but fair play to you if you think I am being underhanded in mentioning a company that has treated me well in Bulgaria... Please excuse my lack of input toward the forum but I do work very long hours here in the uk... you know, 60-70 hours a week and no life... yes, there are still some of us working like that over here. I really hope you guys area million miles from that!!! I see reading the posts and comments as participating in the site, I did this before joining, as many other do!!!.... There are some of us that would dearly love to make the big move but can't!!! Needless to say if I find anything in the posts worth contributing towards, I will..

Kind Regards
Rich
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:16 pm

T Ladies for you questions and concerns but no need to worry as we do have a good team of Admin and Mods to ensure all runs smoothly. Thanks for your reply post Rich and look forward to your participation on the forum. Good luck with your too long hours Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 2345823347

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:18 pm

bass wrote:
Hi cowshed-sarah

This is the kind of suspicion I mentioned previously... but fair play to you if you think I am being underhanded in mentioning a company that has treated me well in Bulgaria... Please excuse my lack of input toward the forum but I do work very long hours here in the uk... you know, 60-70 hours a week and no life... yes, there are still some of us working like that over here. I really hope you guys area million miles from that!!! I see reading the posts and comments as participating in the site, I did this before joining, as many other do!!!.... There are some of us that would dearly love to make the big move but can't!!! Needless to say if I find anything in the posts worth contributing towards, I will..

Kind Regards
Rich

Hello Rich, its unfortunate but we do get people on this forum solely for the value of advertising and I'm not saying that in this case you are one of them but we have seen our fair share on here. I think the reason is because this forum is growing so fast and is now easily found on the internet so those who think they can advertise for free do try it on, I'm sure Sarah isn't having a go at you but just being cautious so don't read too much into it . I do look forward to reading more from you when you find time and good luck in reducing your working hours.
Back to top Go down
gazzy
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:18 pm

SCAMMED BY SAMAX EBAY ADVERTS we paid our money like others we got nothing ! Scammed ! by the samax advert ON E BAY! WE are in contact with other couples now who purchased through the Samax office in Sofia and got nothing FOR THERE MONEY yes the very same office advertised on there ebay adverts ! you cannot give the sofia SAMAX office bad feed back on ebay as they dont except Pay Pal.payments.
we visited the SAMAX SOFIA office we couldnt get in as its in a seedy back street its a flat above a shop on the 1st floor the only way in is a high gated side entrance,we couldnt get in so we waited as it was getting dark and around 5.30pm out of the gates came 2 guys i said to the taller one are you Alexsander.......the man replied yes we tried to discuss our money we had paid to them house etc we were told to F..k off back to england,called English pigs,he threatened to get the Police many times my wife said please do Iam sure they know you ! he wouldnt call the POLICE the problem is one pays for the house by bank transfer not into a SAMAX ACCOUNT BUT OFF SHOOT COMPAINiES WE HAVE NOW LEARNT THROUGH THE OTHER SCAMMED COUPLES BUYING THROUGH THE SAMAX ADVERTS HAVE PAID INTO MORE THAN ONE OFF SHOOT COMPANY.IF YOU DECIDE TO RISK PURCHASE FROM THE SAMAX OFFICE PLEASE TAKE YOUR OWN SOLICITOR ALONG 1
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Hi gazzy and :Welcome2:Sorry to hear of your problem with Samax and I'm sure that others will comment? Can I ask you to please introduce yourself here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and tell us all something about you
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody had any dealings with Samax

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information about buying property and living in Bulgaria-