T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria   T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:09 pm

[size=55:1i7cplrn]Regal December 21, 2010

On 21 and 22 December T Market supermarket chain opened two new sites in neighbourhoods in Sofia Reduta and Borovo. The store chain in the country are 33. The Store in Reduta is located on Atanas Uzunov 14 and in Borovo - in bl. 232. Both supermarkets are offered a wide range of everyday goods, fresh fruits and vegetables, freshly baked bread and pastries.

Object in Reduta was inaugurated by the Director General of Bulgaria Maxima "
Vigintas Shapokas in the presence of official guests of the municipality of Slatina. "
In addition to this nice neighbourhood store, which opened today, will soon have another one. The need for more supermarkets in our chain is in response to the changing culture of consumption that people have. They prefer to shop in stores for a higher level which are conveniently located to their home or office and they can find high quality goods and services. We offer our customers exactly what, combined with attractive prices. positive assessment we get from them, stimulate us to work even harder to meet their needs and desires. The results are obvious - opening up new stores and it is a process which will continue next year, "
said Viginatas Shapokas.

Throughout the first working day of the store customers of T Market were pleasantly surprised with special prices, promotions, gifts and raffles. With interest are welcomed and already popular among customers of the chain loyalty program, which started in the new store on the first working day. Token amount of 1 penny card customers received "
thank you"
with which they can shop with discounts or special rates various products and commodities groups.

The first customer of the new store in Reduta received many gifts from T Market and greetings from visitors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria   T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:40 am

Maxima Bulgaria opens a new format stores T Market Express

Maxima Bulgaria has launched a new format T Market Express, the company said. The first project will open on January 25 in Sofia. The site is located in the Reduta where it will be added to the already existing T store near Market.

The creation of our new format stores is the result of extensive studies of the needs of our customers. This project is currently experimental for our company worldwide and is done for the first time in Bulgaria, said General Director of Maxima Bulgaria "
Vigintas Shapokas.

The new format stores T Market Express is a new portfolio of shops for the Lithuanian company Maxima Group. Supermarkets in this format will open doors for the first time and for now only in Bulgaria. This is explained by consumer habits and the specifics of the Bulgarian market, according to studies, Bulgarians still prefer to shop in small, comfortable close to home stores.

Priority location of T Market Express stores will be neighbourhoods, not lined boulevards, as their area will be between 100 and 250 square meters These customers will be able to find a table, and basic household goods, the company said. Their range will be more limited than other stores T Market, will carry stocks of fresh fruits and vegetables, freshly cooked bread and pastry, meat products.

The development of new format stores T Market Express is part of the development strategy of Maxima Bulgaria. The company plans to increase store T and T Market Market Express across the country to 50 sites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria   T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:34 am

Novinite

2 New T MARKET Stores Open Doors in Sofia

The director of MAXIMA Bulgaria, Vygantas Sapokas, (2 L) officially opened the new T MARKET store in Sofia.
Two new "
T MARKET"
stores of the Lithuanian company MAXIMA Grupe have been opened in the Bulgarian capital.

With the two new stores in the Druzhba and Iztok districts of Sofia, the total number of "
T MARKET"
stores in Bulgaria became 36.

The store in the Druzhba district was open Wednesday by the director of MAXIMA Bulgaria, Vygantas Sapokas.

MAXIMA started operating in Bulgaria in 2005. The first stores were open in Sofia.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria   T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:28 am

s

T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria 2706089290 Good news T Market seem to be shooting up everywhere now - sure there is one in Silistra now g

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria   T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:32 am

oddball wrote:
s

T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria 2706089290 Good news T Market seem to be shooting up everywhere now - sure there is one in Silistra now g

Oddy s

Is it any good or just like the rest? If it's Lithuanian, they probably carry some Russian food? T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria 2204270746 T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria 2204270746 T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria 2204270746 T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria 2204270746
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria   T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:19 am

coriolanus wrote:
oddball wrote:
s

Oddy s

Is it any good or just like the rest? If it's Lithuanian, they probably carry some Russian food? T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria 2204270746 T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria 2204270746 T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria 2204270746 T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria 2204270746

What is wrong with Russian food, surely it's food? T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria 2381841692
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria   T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:18 am

tonyb60 wrote:
coriolanus wrote:
oddball wrote:
s

Oddy s

What is wrong with Russian food, surely it's food? T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria 2381841692

Hi Tony,

You didn't quite understand my message, Tony. It's two separate statements. I'm not saying Russian food is bad at all, just trying to find out if they carry it - having lived in Russia for 7 years, I am quite fond of it s s s s s
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria   T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:02 pm

In which case when they come to my neck of the woods I will give it a try T
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria   T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:15 am

Never tried Russian food whats the difference between Russian and Bulgarian ? T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria 739492727
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria   T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:50 pm

BGTRAVELLER wrote:
Never tried Russian food whats the difference between Russian and Bulgarian ? T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria 739492727

Hi BGTraveller,

Lots of differences!

Much better selection and quality of salami.

Huge variety of cheeses, including cheddar and the rest - none of this "
kashkaval"

Huge variety of salads.

Borsch, which is not popular or even generally available.

Lots of fresh fish and cheaper than here - sturgeon and caviar, in particular.

Proper Russian pelmeni.

It's just an enormous list, but suffice to say, the choice is 300 times that in Bulgaria.

Regards, George s s s s s s s
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria   T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:55 pm

I didn't know there was a difference I just assumed that as Russia and Bulgaria were once all the same I thought the diet was too so thanks George for letting us know, perhaps you might want to add a few recipes in the food section of the forum T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria   T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:58 pm

nu2bg wrote:
I didn't know there was a difference I just assumed that as Russia and Bulgaria were once all the same I thought the diet was too so thanks George for letting us know, perhaps you might want to add a few recipes in the food section of the forum T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria 2706089290

It's really a huge difference, nu2bg - I'll try and put the recipe for borsch on a bit later - all the ingredients are freely available in BG and it's great in winter s s s s s s
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria   T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:04 pm

As promised, here is the recipe for borsch (this is the Ukrainian version, which I think is the best)

Servings: 12

Ingredients:

STOCK

1 1/2 lbs short rib of beef
1 lb pork ribs
2 beef bones with marrow
3 quarts water
1 carrot, peeled
2 medium parsnips, peeled
1 stalk celery &
leaves
salt
1 bouquet garni (3 dill sprigs, 3 parsley sprigs, 4 bay leaves, and 10 peppercorns tied in a cheesecloth bag)

SOUP

2 large beets, baked (about 1 1/4 pounds)
4 medium boiling potatoes, peeled and cut into large pieces
1 lb fresh ripe plum tomatoes, peeled and chopped or 1 (16 ounce) can plum tomatoes, drained and chopped
salt, to taste
1 large onion, chopped
1 large carrot, peeled and cut into julienne
1 large green bell pepper, cored, seeded, and diced
4 cups shredded green cabbage
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, more to taste
3 tablespoons tomato paste
2 teaspoons sugar, to taste
fresh ground black pepper, to taste
4 garlic cloves, minced
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
sour cream

Directions:

Prep Time: 40 mins

Total Time: 2 3/4 hrs

1 FOR THE STOCK: In a large soup pot, bring the meat, bones, and water to a boil over high heat, periodically skimming off the foam as it rises to the top.
2 Add the remaining stock ingredients and reduce the heat to low.
3 Simmer, partially covered, until the meat is tender, at least 45 minutes.
4 When the stock is ready, remove the beef, pork, and marrow bones, and set all but the marrow bones aside.
5 Strain the stock through a fine sieve into a clean large pot and discard all the solids.
6 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
7 Meanwhile, wash and dry the beets and wrap each one separately in aluminum foil.
8 Bake the beets until tender, 1 1/4 hours.
9 Do this while the stock is cooking.
10 FOR THE SOUP: Allow the beets to cool until manageable, then stem and peel them and cut into julienne or fine dice.
11 Bring the stock to a boil, add the cabbage and cook for 15 minutes, add the potatoes, onion, carrots, peppers and cook for 20 more minutes, add beets and tomatoes, and tomato paste.
12 Season to taste with sugar, pepper, and additional lemon juice and salt.
13 Simmer for 15 more minutes.
14 Cut the beef into bite-size pieces and scrape all the meat off the bones.
15 Add meat to the soup.
16 Simmer for 15 more minutes.
17 Remove the borsch from the heat and sprinkle with the minced garlic, bacon (if desired), and 3 tablespoons each parsley and dill.
18 Let stand at least 15 minutes before serving.
19 Serve with sour cream.

Personally, I would only use beef for the borsch and never add pork. I don't use celery or parsnips. I would use more beetroot, but that's because I like beetroot!
Quite often, I will omit meat entirely and make a vegetarion version, which I generally prefer.

Enjoy! s s s s s s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria   T Market opened two new stores in Bulgaria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1