View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Would be nice to have a feed back at some point of what you think of it in England. :A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 1931734156:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:55 pm

I would like to know as much as you want to share ? tell us about your life as a child and what it was like growing up? what about your customs? do you have a big family? are you from a village or town? sorry but I will ask a lot more questions as we go on

sarah T
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:08 pm

A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 1763269238

Oh awwwwww A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 3135333095 what a nosy mare A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 2381841692 A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 2381841692 Sarah you have been reading my mind A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 1865348797

Oddy A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 2345823347
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:43 pm

Well if you don't ask you don't know thats what I say A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 2381841692 and it takes one to know one A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 1865348797 A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 1865348797

sarah
Back to top Go down
Scortan
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Sarah wrote:
I would like to know as much as you want to share ? tell us about your life as a child and what it was like growing up? what about your customs? do you have a big family? are you from a village or town? sorry but I will ask a lot more questions as we go on

sarah T

[size=150:1ln3fcfe]Ermm..okay honey, but my life was very hard when I've been baby...
That because I've been born disabled.
Especially Cerebral Palsy...I suffered from it.
Long story about it. But now I'm fine.
Now lit bit about my life when I was kid.
I've started my primary school when I was 7 yero...
In Bulgaria education starts 6 or 7 yero.
As u probably know dat weather in Bulgaria is bit weird , for an example Summer - August sometimes 40 degrees , Winter time - -20 or even more. But the life is gud and funy... Plenty of children they make snowman , it was beautiful life.
Lot of games , which i can try to describe in my next posts.
The next one is when we had to celebrate some holidays in Bulgaria such as New Year Eve, Liberation Day,Good Friday,Easter, Saint Georges Day,Bulgarian Education and Slavonic Literature Day, Unification Day,Independence Day, and Christmas Eve.
Some of them were really kewl :) For an Example Christmas Eve and New Year Eve. Also Easter. And Good Friday.
At Christmas Eve - 24 -th DECEMBER traditional celebration is odd number of meals on the table, especially only vegetable dishes.In da room was a beautiful Christmas tree with plenty of gifts for us :) Every single Christmas when I was a kid a small team from 6-12 boys , who sing Christmas songs , also we used small stick called SURVACHKA , which is something like a ritual for health in the family, I mean when some boy slaps the back of another member from the family , with the words , which are able to bring good luck and health to da person. There was a beautiful and cosy atmosphere which I still remember...
Wow .. Long time takes dat to describe about the ordinary life in Bulgaria...
About myself , I've been born in Sofia city. I don't have any brothers or sisters , which is bit sad...My family was from Bulgaria , I mean my mum and dad. But another part was from Serbia , especially my granny. Her family was really big , for an example 12 sisters.
Next time again I'll give ya more details about the life in Bulgaria. But please let me know what do u like to know :)
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:39 pm

I'm assuming your male? but I could be wrong? anyway what I would like to know is how do you find the opposite sex in the UK compared to Bulgaria? also do you go home very often ? and if so do you look forward to going back to the UK and if so why? T
Back to top Go down
Scortan
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:39 pm

g
cheekychops wrote:
I'm assuming your male? but I could be wrong? anyway what I would like to know is how do you find the opposite sex in the UK compared to Bulgaria? also do you go home very often ? and if so do you look forward to going back to the UK and if so why? T

[size=150:48d7t6tn]Hiya again fellas...right , I'm male 30yero as I said , and I think dat in the UK have got plenty of lovely gerls , but still I don't have bird from eree...It's pity innit? Bulgarian women are lovely , bu they cannot live here , to be happy and so on... It's long story , and I don't want to discuss about it...Yep, I'm goin' soon to my home, bu I prefer to stay in the UK...I'm feelin' connected at the moment...It's too difficult for explaining...Hope so soon to pass the test for ILR ant to become one of you :) Otherwise I ave to get back in home...I mean Bulgaria.
Now I'm feelin' bit confused, or even discombobulated , but soon I think I'll be fine...
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:12 pm

Hi again,
What sort of work would you be hoping to do if you stay in England ? And which part of London are you in ?
Back to top Go down
Scortan
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:35 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
Hi again,
What sort of work would you be hoping to do if you stay in England ? And which part of London are you in ?

[size=150:1fcmbfu8]At the moment I'm looking for Kitchen staff jobs in London , such as Kitchen Assistant, Kitchen Porter,Chef Assistant...
But also I'd like to start as a Bartender or even Jobs , connected with computers...
I'm studying computers in the UK as I said , and I'd like to develop my skills further...
I'm living at the moment in Pimlico area , but maybe soon I must to move out to another accommodation or to Bulgaria...
Wa about urself? :)
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Hi ,
I am in Turkey and been here nearly 4 years. But we have our property up for sale. We want to go and live for a while in your country to see if we would enjoy your culture and do some exploring, then make a decision should we enjoy your homeland.
Work in England has changed over many years, you could pick and choose a job very easily, but now if you are lucky to find one you have to keep it regardless of weather you like it or not. Wages also are not as good in certain professions. But you do have the minimum wage for hotel work. We lived near London only a 20 minute drive or so.
There are certain things i miss, but you learn to live without.
I wish you luck. A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 511078427
Back to top Go down
Scortan
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:56 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
Hi ,
I am in Turkey and been here nearly 4 years. But we have our property up for sale. We want to go and live for a while in your country to see if we would enjoy your culture and do some exploring, then make a decision should we enjoy your homeland.
Work in England has changed over many years, you could pick and choose a job very easily, but now if you are lucky to find one you have to keep it regardless of weather you like it or not. Wages also are not as good in certain professions. But you do have the minimum wage for hotel work. We lived near London only a 20 minute drive or so.
There are certain things i miss, but you learn to live without.
I wish you luck. A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 511078427

I know what do u mean...And I'm looking for someone especially British,Irish,Scottish or Welsh to rent my properties or to sale in Bulgaria.
But dat is another topic. Especially in Bulgaria I think u gonna be fine , because dere is lot of wonderful places where u can relax. Lot of boozers also , with lovely cuisine connected to traditional Bulgarian meals...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bulgarian in London

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2