View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

A Bulgarian in London Empty
PostSubject: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:44 am

Would be nice to have a feed back at some point of what you think of it in England. :A Bulgarian in London 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
Scortan
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:45 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
Welcome to the forum, hope your enjoying London. Would be nice to have a feed back at some point of what you think of it in England. :A Bulgarian in London 1931734156:

[size=150:knxn9x6n]The question is good ... Well, I'll try to describe lit'bit about my life here...
I love the UK. Sometimes here is freaked me out , bu basically the life is good...
Unfortunately now is difficult for me to live according job restrictions for job in the UK.
I'm a student here as I said...Expecting soon to get better opportunities for life...
So now my opinion , I've been plenty of places in the UK, especially NI,England,Scotland.
Had a bad experience before, now is easier...
If someone wants to get more details about it, just let me know here in simple message :)
Cheers! :)
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Moved here by Admin g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:53 pm

I have question ? do you find the bureaucracy in the UK easier than that of Bulgaria ? s
Back to top Go down
Scortan
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:40 pm

[size=150:pc9lj7so]
Daisy wrote:
I have question ? do you find the bureaucracy in the UK easier than that of Bulgaria ? s
Depends Daisy :) Big part of bureaucratic system here is better than Bulgaria, that because big part of that is connected with computers and simple phone calls , not need to wait looong time to get registered.
But honestly I like that , also that most of people , I mean workers and so on they have to get certificate or something as an evidence that they are able to do them jobs properly. I like that , as we know everything here is involved to Health and Safety...
But some of laws are weird and funny for me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Of course in the UK the best one system for me are - LAWS in the country.
Unfortunately I'm not happy about the laws in Bulgaria.
If we are able to live in similar life like here in Bulgaria , then will be one of the best one countries in EU.
It's pity but it's truth!
Now is ur turn to tell me what do you think about Bulgaria.
Do you like the life dere?
Are u miss you the UK and so on?
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Yes I bet this has been a big shock to you, all the different rules and regulations. How long have you been in England and what are you studying?
Have you had to use the National Health yet visit a doctor or hospital ? If so how did you feel you were treated ?
I am not in Bulgaria and have not visited your country yet but i am hoping to do so soon. I live in Turkey and have been here for nearly 4 years, but we are not feeling welcome in this country, they are applying too many changes to make it impossible for us to stay {money}.
How would you convince me to make a new life in your homeland ?
I do hope you have been made to feel welcome in England, and also you have found new friends. s
Back to top Go down
Scortan
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:00 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
Yes I bet this has been a big shock to you, all the different rules and regulations. How long have you been in England and what are you studying?
Have you had to use the National Health yet visit a doctor or hospital ? If so how did you feel you were treated ?
I am not in Bulgaria and have not visited your country yet but i am hoping to do so soon. I live in Turkey and have been here for nearly 4 years, but we are not feeling welcome in this country, they are applying too many changes to make it impossible for us to stay {money}.
How would you convince me to make a new life in your homeland ?
I do hope you have been made to feel welcome in England, and also you have found new friends. s

[size=150:2vypu5p9]Aye, was a big shock firstly...Bo I get advices and help from my fellas(mates) .
When I've been first time here - I felt that I'm on another planet A Bulgarian in London 2345823347 ...
After I had to pass big (bloody) experience in the UK, which was involved from one lad , especially paddy...
I mean the things which were rude , make me vulnerable and so on...such as rough sleeper...
I didn't expect to appen da with me...Bu sometimes some of us must to pass it.
I'm living eree almost 5 yeers ,and really I want to apply for ILR...Bu depends what gonna happen wih me in further...

P.P. Sorry to all of ya , that I mixing some sorts of accents , dialects in the UK...
Hopefully to be understandable to all of you :)
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:53 pm

Hi Scortan can you tell us what you think of the English cuisine and our customs? and have you tried other foods such as Indian food and Chinese in the UK, another question is although you have only been in the UK a short time what would you change? and what don't you like, and for all these questions could you give as much detail as possible as this helps all of us understand the Bulgarian way of seeing things s
Back to top Go down
Scortan
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Daisy wrote:
Hi Scortan can you tell us what you think of the English cuisine and our customs? and have you tried other foods such as Indian food and Chinese in the UK, another question is although you have only been in the UK a short time what would you change? and what don't you like, and for all these questions could you give as much detail as possible as this helps all of us understand the Bulgarian way of seeing things s

[size=150:xfz8eo7x]Hiya Daisy :)
Okay , I'll tell ya here my opinion about British dishes...
I like British cuisine , but I don't like some really weird dishes...such as some sorts of pies only.
I'm in British meals already 3 yeers.
Deserts also are kewl. But maybe is need to be juicy lit'bit...
My first experience with deserts was in Apple crumble pie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Firstly I asked my lird , WTBH da custard must be hot?!
Anyway ... Basically I like English cuisine.
Next one ur enquiry is have I tried Indian or Chinese meals - Aye! Bo I prefer Chinese meals in Bulgaria.
Dere are more tasty :) And the quantity is bigger [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Also fees are lower dan here as we know...
If u r living in Sofia , I can give ya ideas to vizit some really nice Chinese restaurants in Sofia.( Just drop me a message if u like)
About ur question , what should be changed , i prefer to banter with ya in private :) Cos' sometimes plenty of people will not accept mine opinions...
About Bulgarian life , plenty of things there must to be changed.
The most particular things are wages , and the LAW...
Hope so to be helpful my replay :)
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:35 pm

This is a great topic scortan and its good to hear things from a native Bulgarian and don't worry about what you think others will say about your thoughts ? on this forum the Admin and the mods won't allow anyone to start any arguments that are personal so you go ahead and tell us all what you think A Bulgarian in London 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Scortan
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Gimp wrote:
This is a great topic scortan and its good to hear things from a native Bulgarian and don't worry about what you think others will say about your thoughts ? on this forum the Admin and the mods won't allow anyone to start any arguments that are personal so you go ahead and tell us all what you think A Bulgarian in London 3356871870

[size=150:2w7736qk]Ta . mate :)
I'll try to give ya more details, opinions and so on soon :)
Ask me ur enquiries if u don't mind about the UK , or Bulgaria :)
And would u please tell me are u living in Bulgaria at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Hi I currently live in the UK but I have lived in Bulgaria so I have experienced the life out there and the Bulgarians who as far as I am concerned were exceptional and probably some of the warmest and kindest people I have come across g this is not to say that they are all the same just as in any other country there are always a mix of good and bad, its good to read your comments about your life in the UK and the comparison between your homeland thank you for your comments and I look forward to reading more from you in the future g
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
Scortan
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Netsniperthefirst wrote:
Hi I currently live in the UK but I have lived in Bulgaria so I have experienced the life out there and the Bulgarians who as far as I am concerned were exceptional and probably some of the warmest and kindest people I have come across g this is not to say that they are all the same just as in any other country there are always a mix of good and bad, its good to read your comments about your life in the UK and the comparison between your homeland thank you for your comments and I look forward to reading more from you in the future g

:)[size=150:3p4n0y7c] Aye mate , plenty of Bulgarians are warm and kind , they are very similar like Scottish , Irish or even Welsh...I don't want to be rude , bo I'm not quite sure why lot of English people here are cold. I don't know why? :(
I don't want to insult no one from eree...Just my opinion.
Another thing which for me is quite funny are all of these notices about Heath&
Safety in the UK.
Okay , u said u've been in Bulgaria , have ever seen some representations such as MIND THE GAP? MIND THE HEAD? LOOK RIGHT , LOOK LEFT! and so on...
Aye, I know that is for H&
S but it's weird because the system make something like a controlled human beings , some of them they are not able to survive in hard places, situations different than the UK.
As u know in Bulgaria I'm not quite sure , but dere is not any weird notices , representations and so on , which can say what u have to do, how u can survive :)
Sorry about my opinion , but sometimes people from other countries are able to help, even to develop better life in various countries...
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Health &
Safety is there for our protection and not to control us however it does control the places where there maybe danger? Unfortunately there are cold people as you say but this is not just limited to the English I'm afraid you will find this all over the world including Bulgaria why I don't know it could be the way people have been bought up? or it could be something that is in the history of the country ? keep the questions coming and please tell us more about Bulgarian life

sarah T
Back to top Go down
Scortan
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Sarah wrote:
Health &
Safety is there for our protection and not to control us however it does control the places where there maybe danger? Unfortunately there are cold people as you say but this is not just limited to the English I'm afraid you will find this all over the world including Bulgaria why I don't know it could be the way people have been bought up? or it could be something that is in the history of the country ? keep the questions coming and please tell us more about Bulgarian life

sarah T

[size=150:2lmonltk]Right :) Firstly Hello Sarah , Yep , I know what that means Health and Safety , and I don't to argue about it...As I said for me is weird.
About ur question about Bulgarian life , please tell me what do you like to know about it?
I'll try to give ya more details about Bulgarian life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bulgarian in London   A Bulgarian in London Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bulgarian in London

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next