altText

Bulgarian Sat Nav

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SewageSolutionsBg
Junior user
Junior user

Bulgarian Sat Nav Empty
PostSubject: Bulgarian Sat Nav   Bulgarian Sat Nav Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:46 pm

Couldn't decide which was the most appropriate section, so apologies if you feel there is a better one.

Anyway, whilst in Technomarket the other day, admiring the new Mall in Sofia after dropping the better half at the airport. I was checking out the sat nav units, and they currently have one for just 139 levs, which seems to include the majority of village roads and villages. I have read previously that a lot of systems only cover "
major roads"
and bigger towns and cities so these looked to be a bargain. The make was goclever.
Just thought i'd share the find. Technomarket can be found in most cities and also have a website.

Hope its useful info for someone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sewagesolutionsbg.com
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Bulgarian Sat Nav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Sat Nav   Bulgarian Sat Nav Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:17 pm

mmmm, my concerns are that sat navs are not always updated well enough even in the uk to be precise, in bulgaria, my village on the google map does not show the new houses built 6 years ago, so you could find the village but not precise enough to find my address as im not yet on the map. maybe now with the re_registration we might now only just be acknowledged but dont hold your breath. and then there is the problem that i am number 28, so is next door on the left and so is next door on the right. no chance really. Bulgarian Sat Nav 1865348797 Bulgarian Sat Nav 1865348797 Bulgarian Sat Nav 1865348797
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

Bulgarian Sat Nav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Sat Nav   Bulgarian Sat Nav Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:55 pm

I have a go Clever,dont waste your money they are rubbish,go for a Garmin Nuvi,more expensive but brilliant,and you can alter all the villages to English,which is a great bonus,unless of course you can read and input in Bulgarian
Back to top Go down
SewageSolutionsBg
Junior user
Junior user

Bulgarian Sat Nav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Sat Nav   Bulgarian Sat Nav Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:59 pm

The one i was looking at had all the village names in English, maybe there is an update available for yours ? i know there is quite a bit of software and other maps available online for them, after seeing it i did a bit of research before actually parting with the cash. Still haven't as yet, as paper maps only set me back about 5 lev..
Back to top Go down
http://www.sewagesolutionsbg.com
mickhev
Super user
Super user

Bulgarian Sat Nav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Sat Nav   Bulgarian Sat Nav Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:40 pm

I will have to go online and check,thanks for that T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bulgarian Sat Nav Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Sat Nav   Bulgarian Sat Nav Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulgarian Sat Nav

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1